What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant ,mk Ultra,kali Mist ,nycd

Okie grown

Veteran
Sorry i been away so long.As some know i have been buliding a 5x4 ft ebb & flow table.But i got some new pics to share.Dont ask how far along thay are cuz i lost track.Thay wont be pulled till thay are ready anyhow.Thay are realy starting to get heavy.And Sooo hard.This B - cuzz top - max combo seems to work great with pbp and tiger bloom.Well here thay are well most of em.
Mr nice

mk ultra

nycd

mk

foxygrower

well done okie!!!!
Here are some pics of my MK ultra at 8 weeks flowering. the last pic is a 60X closeup. should be finished within the next week. what you guys think?

cheers,
foxy

Esskie

We thought you were flat out after the smoke test Okie!!

We thought you were flat out after the smoke test Okie!!

Hi man,
Nice to hear ya back & doing fine, man are those colas ever going to ripen?! :canabis: :yummy: .

Without seeing it through a magnifying scope, I'd say IMHO that that Mr.Nice isn't far away at all?!. I've been admiring the Mr.Nice & the NYCD the most all through your thread and they've turned out beautiful!. The NYCD leaf's colouring is amazing! yellows, blues, purples etc :canabis: .

foxygrower - welcome to IC btw man, you got some cracking MK there too but it doesn't look like it's filled out as Okie's yet, heaps of trichs though huh?, nice one!.

ATB, Esskie :joint:

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks

Thanks

:joint: Thanks guys.Nice lookin mks fg.Esskie glad you been likein the nycd and mr nice.. Be back with more pics soon!

Esskie

Well tbh Okie...

Well tbh Okie...

...I have been admiring them all man :canabis: but "hares for courses"/"each to their own" as they say?.

Been playing close attention to the MK too though, I've never done this one but remember chuckling inwardly when the price of MK seeds went up after it's cup win, as is always the case lol.

I remember you saying you'd lost track of how many days they've been in Okie :rolleyes: , unless I keep a strictly used journal the same usually happens to me man so don't fret about it lol.

What nutes you got em all on atm btw mate?, you flushing?

emagine - Hi there :wave: , welcome to IC man, you can't find any info on the infamous G13xHP?, try this link here.
It should give you much of what you seek I hope.

ATB, Esskie

Great grow & thread Okie !
the mr Nice & NYCD are just fab , looking forward to seeing your smoke report here on them .

way to grow bro , keep up the excellent work !

O H

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks

Thanks

Hi everyone!I feed em 15 ml per gal of pure blend pro with 1 tsp a gal of tiger bloom.I also mix in liquid karma and cal-mag.Top max as my bloom supp.Seems to me working.Im gonna run the same nutes in my new ebb and flow soon.Few more shots
mr nice

mk ultra

nycd

Kali mist

Bonzo

Veteran
Good mornin' Okie, :wave: lookin' good dude! Im thinkin' about doin an organic run in my hydro system soon. What kind of ebb and flow are you gonna use? Time sure does fly, it seems like just yesterday they were just starting to flower. How are the little beans doin? peace, Bonzo :D

Okie grown

Veteran
The Jack Herer seeds SUCKED!! .Gypsy said to send them to seeds direct and thay will get me out more.(FROM A DIFF. BATCH I HOPE).I got 100% germ with my reefermans newberry and ghp (g13 x hashplant) tho.The jacks would put out a blackish tap and stop there.15 of 16 did that got 1 that had a norm. white tap root and its the only one that finished germin.Anyway im sendin them off priority mail to london sd so hopefuly thay get my good pack back soon!I dont want em much further behind the rm seeds i just started.But anyway Gypsy said he would take care of it and im sure he will.Thanks for youre concern bonzo!We will be harvesting a couple prob. in a week or 2 weeks most yaaaaaa!!!!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great looking plants bro, that Kali mist looks real freaky, i love the look of it (think ill have to source a few seeds). Keep up the high standard bro. Peace

G

Looking good Okie! :yummy: How do they all smell at this point? Does the MK still have that grape smell? Speaking of smells.....is topmax supposed to smell like a cadaver's ass? I thought biobizz ferts had a "sweet" smell......this shit is not sweet. I've heard great things about topmax and want to try it out, but this odor has me thinking twice...... :mad: :confused:

Okie grown

Veteran
hello

hello

The smell is great! The mk,s smell like thay have some deisel in there somewhere.Thay all smell great!The nycd smells best.Kinda citrus sour gas smell :canabis: .And topmax smells sweet.Not a BAD SMELL AT ALL.I have never used there gro and bloom or fish mix.But there alg-a-mic ,topmax and root juice seemed to work great!Im gonna start a thread in growers forum called r thay ready or something.Im gonna take a couple pics of each plant and see what everyone thinks.I think thay have a little while to go but could be wrong!So stop buy and let me know what ya think.It will be up shortly.

Okie grown

Veteran
Well we took a mr nice and n.y.c.d down yesterday.One of the 2 mks will come down tonite.Then there will only 2 kali mists and 1 more mk ultra to finish.Back with pics

Okie grown

Veteran
Man this mr nice and nycd are great smoke.And thats with no cure.Super strong! Love the nycd citrus phenos smell mmm Back with pics! these pics where a week or 2 before harvest.
nycd

mr nice

Esskie

Looking good Okie!

Looking good Okie!

Hi there man :smile: ,
Man the cola in that first pic is beautiful mate, if it's as hard and dense as it looks anyway?. Even the shape, it's got that nice 'calyx on top of calyx' formation.
Whats the trim like Okie?, is/was there much?, any good for hash?

ATB, Esskie :joint: