What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant ,mk Ultra,kali Mist ,nycd

Esskie

Hi there Okie,
Just checkin in man, well w0w! :eek: , dem girls of your's are getting fat my man! :yummy: .

Looking at that NYCD just makes my mouth water, infact they all do lol!. I didn't realise at the start of your thread you were planning on doing a seed grow?. You can bet the bud is just as sweet to smoke after it's been de-seeded than if it were sinsimillia anyway my friend.

Those last pics of the NYCD show it really getting phat, have you pollinated that? or only the Mr.Nice and the MK-Ultra?

ATB, Esskie.

Okie grown

Veteran
Na i didnt pollinate anything but the mr nice.And even then it was only a few branches.I was not sure about the mk yet.At 2 weeks into flower or so thay started to show thay where sativa dom.I had not talked to Adam at thseeds yet so i just didnt make any mk f2s.I do have clones of the 2 mks tho and pollen from 2 nice mk males in the freezer so i still might make some.The nycd , mk and kali mists might have a few mr nice x seeds but wont be many.I dont think makeing a few seeds will hurt the quality of the bud but we will see (i sure hope not).I smoked some jacks supprise (jc x grapefruitxc99 ) that was lightly seeded and it was great!

Okie grown

Veteran
Welcome sirstonealot.Heres a few more pics.Thay are 5 weeks into flower now and starting to swell up nicely.
nycd

Kali mist

Garden shot

Mr nice

nycd

Okie grown

Veteran
Well i guess im gonna have to find a dehumidifire (sp).The rh is 75% now and was 78% yesterday when lights are out.It is between 50 and 60 % with lights on.It only gets this high the day i water them and a day or 2 after.But when you water every 4 or 5 days thats quite often the rh just gets too high for mid to late flower.I have tried everything short of getting a dehumid..I would just hate to lose all these buds to bud rot.I keep 2 fans going all the time so atleast the air is moveing.Anyone know where to get a dehum..?

G

Well damn Okie!! Your garden looks great, very healthy.:yes: That Kali Mist looks Extra-Special!:D
Keep 'em comming!

G

Jimmynitz said:
Well damn Okie!! Your garden looks great, very healthy.:yes: That Kali Mist looks Extra-Special!:D
Keep 'em comming!

Hell ya Jimmy you should see the whole plant!!

its got an intense indica structure..tight internodal growth but great sativa growth pattern truly a gem! :friends:

Okie grown

Veteran
Heres that kali mist plant shot dan is talking about.Both of my kali mists where topped twice so she has 4 topps like this.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Hell yea Okie Grown!!

Hell yea Okie Grown!!

Great list to grow my friend!
Keep us all updated.NYCD is my next seed pick also,I have OGChocolate Thai,,Spice,ElNino,Himalaya Gold and another pack of Walk-a-bout on the way from SB to add to the mix.

I'm sure you will find some quality plants in your grow.Take care and keep it green!!
...........CC

Okie grown

Veteran
Ya rob that 3ed pic is a side bud off the same plant as pic 2.Thay are 2 diff. phenos tho_One smells more like fule the other is sour tangerene.Hey John ya that kali is pretty!

Robhpx13

I got the tangerine pheno, shes too sweet for me, Im gonna have to go with Rez's next time, Im used to smoking Hollywood CC SD, not this. Its not bad but not the same... Ill see now when Im finished with her again, shes a real pleasure this time the second time around. again mines a hybrid not the pure NYC liek yours...man your Pic #3 looks bomb as shit, whats the yield difference between phenos? again that leaf shine is something else, good job on thoughs organics.

Okie grown

Veteran
The fule smellin one is shorter.The sour one is taller.Both have the same shaped buds.The sour one will prob. yield a little more but not much.
Sour

Fule

madcat

Dehumidifier - E Bay

Dehumidifier - E Bay

Tons of dehumidifiers on ebay this time of year - 30, 40, 60, 70 pints / day, You should be able to pick one up $50.00-$80.00 including shipping.

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks madcat.Im gonna have to get one soon.My rh is staying between 40 and 60 % But mostly around 50%.I think ill be ok.I never had mold or bud rot.But i never had a strain with rock soild buds at 4 weeks like the mr nice ither.Ill look at those dehums on e bay Thanks OG

Latest posts

Latest posts