What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant ,mk Ultra,kali Mist ,nycd

Esskie

Cool Pix!

Cool Pix!

Things are looking great there Okie my friend!! :canabis: .

They're really starting to fatten up nicely now huh?, the one in the 2nd pic from the top is a beauty :yummy: .

ATB, Esskie.

Okie grown

Veteran
I sent that pic to thseeds to ask if its norm. for mk ultra to look so much like a sativa.Heres what Adam said '' The O.Ger kush used in the cross is in fact a sativa dominant plant the
name Kush suggests a plant from the Kush region but this particular
plant is a clone only variety with
much unknown gene line. The original name for it was gonna be grape
vine which I think is a better name for it. But having said that I also
think that it is a very good plant
with a very distinctive smell and taste,which you will be very familiar
with. so dont be worried you got the teal deal and it looks like a good
example ..........take care Adam ''
Heres the pic he seen

And it does smell like grapes mmm.I need to ask why it is judged as an indica at the canna. cup.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Okie grown said:
And it does smell like grapes mmm.I need to ask why it is judged as an indica at the canna. cup.

Sounds like a logical question to me...you always show fine examples!

G

I think its in the Indica cat. because it has a very stoney high. Not a typical sativa high. Not a uplifting head high but a really relaxing body high is what i thought. A very typical Indica stone like White Rhino. Let me know what you think when you smoke it. Jubei

Okie grown

Veteran
Thank you ss.I has gonna make some f2s of the mk but after it started looking so much like a sat. i held off.I collected pollen from 2 males and its in the freezer.I have a clone of each of the 2 mk ladys in flower now.So i will make some f2s from clones off the mother plants.I did make the mr nice f2s.The other day i seen a few seeds peeking out of there calyxes.Will post new pics tonite.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the invite! I've been watching this thread already ;) I haven't seen these new shots though!!! They're starting to fill out now eh!

A couple weeks from now Okie will have some AMAZING bud shots to share!!!

Okie grown

Veteran
Ya im gonna try to get some pretty shots (nice back ground and such).Thanks for stoppin by.I sent a few invites out lol.This is my fav. part of the grow.

So Quick

*I'm in the building* :D Hey nice thread you got runnin Okie!! Sorry to hear about all the males, but atleast you got you some nice lookin females!! Cuz thems look lovely :yes: Lookin forward to the end results...peace!

SQ

Okie grown

Veteran
Hello so quick! Thanks for stoppin bye.Come back bye in a few hrs. and ill have pics from today up.I just love how stinky the nycd plants are.

JLP

Veteran
Nice job Okie.

Those are all top notch strains.I've grown all of them except the Kali Mist.It will be interesting to see how yours turn out.NYCD is pretty hard to beat.

JLP

314em31.gif

Okie grown

Veteran
Thay are getting some c02 via a coleman propane lantern a few hrs every day.It seems to be helping a little.

Latest posts

Latest posts