What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

Nicoli

Veteran
Im in just still deciding on what strain to run. got a few good ones in mind.. i'll post soon!

bobblehead

Veteran
Why the rules on when you have to put in flower?
Dontcha think you should be able to veg as long as you want and try to see how much bud you can get out of 16oz? Just a thought..

It's like saying why isn't football played with a basketball...

B/c that's Red's rule. Really there weren't many stipulations put in place... 0 veg, 16oz cup, roots stay in the cup. GO!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so im not sure what i should run....i have about 12 plants in small cups....some Sour Grape some ChemxSour....some of them i wanna transplant into 1 gallon pots and grow out...but i kind of want the flower the whole closet to see whats male/female...then pick a few to run in the 16 ounces

i wish i could have joined this thread last year because we pulled a QP of some fire Granddaddy off a 150watt closet in cups....those things were nice little stalks, each one pulled about a quarter ounce off 16-20 16oz cups

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:)

:)

High everyone :)

Seem like a lot more people joined the fun :jump::jump: , been busy over the weekend but i got my cups up and running :D

- I use clear cups so i can see the roots, i do cover them with the red cups
- Hempy , dirt, rockwools
- Blue Dream, GDP, G13, some beans came from accidents ;)
- All 9 - 10 weeks strain

Start flowering 7/11/2010

Here come the pics

Here they are joining the rest :)

cheers,
red.

smokefrogg

Veteran
@redspaghetti - clear cups with opaque cups over them is a great idea!

here's a shot of my lil blue dream again, today i chopped this one, tiny lil bonzai bud:
DSCN3177.JPG

DSCN3181.JPG

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why the rules on when you have to put in flower?
Dontcha think you should be able to veg as long as you want and try to see how much bud you can get out of 16oz? Just a thought..

:wave: friend,
Well if the rule is that anyone can veg as long as they want, wheres the fun in that ?? I mean if we all veg for 1 month + or 2, we'll all going to get mostly the same result and the deadline is too long, most will probably forget about the fun =)

So if you crack your clone or bean at 12/12 the finish products will reflect the skills/style of the grower. That is all, if you like it, join us, if you dont you can watch :D we're all about having FUN!

i have a couple but they are in 12oz cups...il try to transplant and unnofficially join the thread.
comon in bro, 16 oz cup or any 16oz alike and we;re good to go!

It's like saying why isn't football played with a basketball...

B/c that's Red's rule. Really there weren't many stipulations put in place... 0 veg, 16oz cup, roots stay in the cup. GO!
:dance013::huggg:

@redspaghetti - clear cups with opaque cups over them is a great idea!

here's a shot of my lil blue dream again, today i chopped this one, tiny lil bonzai bud:
DSCN3177.JPG

DSCN3181.JPG

wow thats a great looking piece m8, too bad i cant give you rep because you been getting lots of them ;)

cheers,
red.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I am gonna give this a shot. I only have room for 2 cups because I am flowering larger plants in my small space. I have an oaxacan seedling that has been in a humidity dome feeding on plain water for weeks. I selected it out of 30+ seedlings looking for deep red stems. I am also running 4 thai haze x skunk no.1 that I just soaked. The idea thing would be to sex the 5 plants 12/12 from seed and run only two of them. I'll have pics once things are in cups.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I've got 2 extra Pineapple Express clones that I'm gonna (just for experiment sake) put one in 12/12 right away.. let the other one get roots out to the side of the cup (I do the clear cup inside the dark cup too) and as soon as the roots are where I'd normally transplant, I'll go to 12/12... This should be fun..

mgk :lurk:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
OK Red, I've got a bone to pick with you. You start this game shall we say, the day after I sell all my clones in beer cups. I had 54 C99's ready for larger pots, sell them all then you come up with this. I just started new cuttings of cinderalla 99, or how ever you spell it, so I'll be 2 weeks behind y'll. Guess I'll have to figure out how to post pics.

T

TrichyTrichy

LOL,HH 2 weeks behind isn't much of a handicap for an oldtimer like you! show 'em how it's done! :woohoo:

John Deere

Veteran
Wish I were in an MJ friendly state--I'd love to get my hands on some C99. Gotta look for some seeds, I guess.

Game on! 2 of my 4 seeds popped through the soil last night. Hopefully the other 2 will show their heads in the next day or so.

smokefrogg

Veteran
i made some room, this should work, going for 2, i will pop them in the soil in the beercup tonight when i get back from the office

i will be using some seeds from an afghani female, pollenated with lowryder #2 male pollen, i have absolutely no idea if these carry the autoflower trait or not, this will be a fun experiment =)

edit::

i think i'm going to give fox farms light warrior a try. i didn't believe the reports of fox farms ocean forest burning seedlings, since then i was gifted some og seeds and yes those sensitive little babies got burnt the f* up!

R

rocky5

official start date of flower,

nycd x afghaan-clone
medium-coco
nutes-green dream veg and flower,bud start,ton o bud

no roots yet so its on the floor in flower then its going hanging basket stylee.
then in 8-10 weeks i will have my:tree:

rocky5

Latest posts

Latest posts