What's new

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Well here goes the harvest. :) The RedSpaghetti 16oz cup harvest is in the glass jar to the left. Those two bags on bottom that you really cant see are just trimmings but I'll use them for some insane butter :) Oh I should be medicated for quite some time.. You fucking guys are awesome!!!

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See fun stuff. Now while your are curing those start up something different. Get a little variety in your stash.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
See fun stuff. Now while your are curing those start up something different. Get a little variety in your stash.

I feel you on variety I can certainly see how one would get tired of a plant now but I'd like to run them till I have them dialed in as they say. I really want to see what more they can put out. So far I like the Lemonskunk best. Very hazy smell.

SumDumGuy - Yum! It's not even Halloween and you've got bags of goodies.

Oh tell me about it bro. I'm just pinching myself every few minutes like "whaaa" lol.. But I need to get this next grow started cause I medicate a whole lot. I have pains all over.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hey HammerHead, yeah bro. Gonna take these clones and flower eraly like we did here. here's the thread and thank for stopping by when you do. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=189281

Just wondering I have 125 5x5x7 inch tall pots. Real nice and I was either going hydro with hydroton or soil like we did here. Running 46 of them together.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only do organics so whatever medium you use just nake sure to use Organic nutrients and u will be fine.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
K ladies and Gents without further or due here are the final weight pics.

Scale with Tray
picture.php

Scale with Tray Tarred
picture.php

1Gal Ziplock bag weight
picture.php

1Gal Ziplock bag Tarred
picture.php

RedSpaghetti FTA 16oz cup Weight at 7.4g Final dry weight.
picture.php

I removed it from the jar because the jar itself is too heavy to be tarred. ;) I wanted 10 but hey she was under a foot lol ;) I takes what I can..

smokefrogg

Veteran
K ladies and Gents without further or due here are the final weight pics.....

I removed it from the jar because the jar itself is too heavy to be tarred. ;) I wanted 10 but hey she was under a foot lol ;) I takes what I can..

hey man that's not bad! shoot, best i've gotten from the beer cups is 5g so far =)

KarmasWheele

Veteran
the pics are ratty but ive been sick all week so I really dont care.....A little less than expected but not bad for my 1st ever beer cup grow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dimebagg

Dime thats to bloody funny mate a DWC dix cup... rofl

Haha, thanks man. I cant find anyone else whos tried it and documented it, so it'd be awesome if I was the first! I'll be the first to admit that its pretty damn inconvenient with the constant watering and all, but hell, I'll be happy to prove that such a thing is possible, and I'll be ecstatic if I get some good results.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Haha, thanks man. I cant find anyone else whos tried it and documented it, so it'd be awesome if I was the first! I'll be the first to admit that its pretty damn inconvenient with the constant watering and all, but hell, I'll be happy to prove that such a thing is possible, and I'll be ecstatic if I get some good results.

The fact that it's harder and a pain in the ass is what makes you that much better and tuned into your plant. You are doing an EXCELLENT job and I can see that baseball bat forming already ;)

John Deere

Veteran
Very cool, Dimebagg! I'm looking forward to seeing your grow. I bet it'll be great.

BTW--your name's not Darrell, is it?

:headbanger:

Latest posts

Latest posts