What's new

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

KarmasWheele

Veteran
So I guess as of right now I'm still leading with 9.5 grams I have a feeling one of HH's kushes or dimebags dwc is gonna take me out though........awesome job all across the board........even from the cheerleaders......

P

pine boy

Y'all I have retired my camera in shame.My lil 16 zippers didnt flower untill the middle of augest so looking at all y'all finished goods make me happy for y'all but i'm lagging.
Cinnamon haze is fugging huge.30" and I cant miss a morning with food-water or she wilts bad.Blubonic is going to finish soon,maybe 10 days.Cant wait for her.
I dont have any scales anyway so I am not gonna place in the games but its been fun and I have enjoyed seeing you guy bring it all home:blowbubbles:
This pic was from the first week of sept about 3 weeks after flower set.I havent taken any more shots since this one.I guess I should

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
ok.. here's the final result of my 16 oz cup with my meager yielding Pineapple Express.. I seem to have misplaced my original picture at the start, but here's 2 pics of her at harvest time and a shot of the 15.2 grams of groomed nugs.. not too bad..

mgk :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
there should be an award for dimebags dixie cup dwc

fucking awesome pot mutherfucking mcguiver

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
MaynardG_Krebs - So 15.2g is where the bar is at? Are you from clone or seed?

Nice grow!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Uhoh.. now I'm embarrassed and humiliated.. I musta been drunk or something.. I just re-weighed that stuff.. it's 8.4 grams (oops).. I musta forgot to tare my scale.. duh..

mgk :bashhead:

smokefrogg

Veteran
we had a power mess up here, i had no power to the area with the plants, they are barely starting to "go" again, i had been opening the window and moving them every day and night so they got some sort of light albeit not much, here's the afghan x lowryder #2 girls in this challenge, they are 90~91 days old:
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine are all done the bigest was my HDF AT 11.3G dry the SK was 10.9 still slightly wet so in the end 10.3

P

pine boy

Here's my Blubonic at the chop I cut her a few days after this shot.

picture.php

And here she is three days dry and trimmed.

picture.php

picture.php

No idea what the wieght is on this one.3-5 g's I guess? I really don't know what pot wieghs.

Here's Cinnamon,I wont do this again.I cant go anywhere untill shes done.I have to water twice a day.and feeding is a bitch.Problems come and go like a hurricane.Shes a trooper tho.Probibly 30 more days.

picture.php

:wave: