What's new

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
ty red welcome home :)
sdg bx just means back cross.........you make a cross then find a male to breed with his mom..........;) its not hard once you get a basic understanding of the concepts and terms it all falls into place and makes sense.......

Ahhh inbreeding.. Thank you bro. So you inbreed to get the better features of the plant stable. This makes sense.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
nice link H.H. very informative
yesterday I guessed 8 grams for my total weight but I actually think it will work out to more like 11 ;) she got a little pudgier over night....

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just harvested im going to let then stay in DARK for 48. I mgoing to do 4 more this this I realy enjoyed myself. No stress at all Like I get when im doing the large romm, This is more my speed. Im going to upgrade to 20oz cups

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I just harvested im going to let then stay in DARK for 48. I mgoing to do 4 more this this I realy enjoyed myself. No stress at all Like I get when im doing the large romm, This is more my speed. Im going to upgrade to 20oz cups

AMEN!! to no stress. If you have a nute lockout it is the easiest flush lol. I'm seriously considering doing about 100 next.

P

pine boy

This is funny to me.You guys are harvesting and I just showed sex and preflowers.:blowbubbles:fuck.
I guess it took me awhile to figure out they want lots of loving and to be fed twice a day.
I'm going for the long play award ...
All the frosty buds here look great. I have envy

KarmasWheele

Veteran
I still have a easy 10-14 days to go.....I projected 70 but she wont go that long.........the fans are allready fading and calyx swelling Im gonna drop a big up powder /cha ching bomb on her tonighte......then just water for the rest of the way.........

smokefrogg

Veteran
the afghan x lowryder #2 looks like it's not going to be that good, it's 48 days old in this picture and hardly any noticeable trichomes, pretty much none lol...all 3 of them i kept look like this =\
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

...oh well, these are looking good at least, they aren't technically part of this challenge as i didn't start them on the right date, but they have lived out their little clone lives in 16oz. beer cups, first shot is the columbian gold, second is the acapulco gold, both 33 days flowering in the pics
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is I took a bog hit of the smaller bud there dry already taste reminds me of old school dank. very nice from the effort I put in. I will let the rest cure for a few wekks not much there really maybe 5-7g

KarmasWheele

Veteran
excellent jobs all around.........I remember my hdf tasted very skunky but on the sour side with fruity undertones.........fond memorys ........Today is day 55 I believe she gose on straight water from here out........
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dimebagg

C99xDC @ about 2 weeks. Pinching her stem to keep her height down. Getting light grow nutes to try to keep pH stable.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts