What's new

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
well, while alot of you guys are about ready to harvest, Im just starting. I had alot of trouble with clones this round, I kept waiting out for roots to show when I should have just ditched em and started a new batch. But Im really interested in giving this a shot, so whether Im in the "official" contest or not, I wont sweat it. So here she is

strain: Cannacopia's Cinderella99xDeepChunk
method: Clone
light: 150w HPS
medium: 16oz DWC with hydroton
nutes: Maxigrow, Flora Nova Bloom, Flora Nectar, Cal-mag

picture.php

Welcome :) I'll be looking forward to the SUPER FAST catchup with that miniDWC rig. I love it!!

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Clones or seeds or both : Clone
Strain: (1) Highland Oaxaca Gold clone
redspaghetti - I wish you the best. Sorry for what happened.

---

Wattages: 250w hps + (2) 42w CFL
Started flowering: 7/17/2010 (page 12)
Time finish: 12-16 weeks
Medium: coco

day 40

Well the T*haze X Skunk No.1 was a male so I am out of the from seeds part of the competition. It's too bad cause he had a wonderful sweet smell. My HOG is a nice female so I am still in for the clone side. The HOG is now 2'10".

T*haze X Skunk No.1:

HOG:

J

JackTheGrower

Small but Sexy

Small but Sexy

I have a lot to learn about such a small soil space.

In the Spirit of an interesting grow for the time and distance...

Working on a feeding that will compete!

KarmasWheele

Veteran
hey jack Ive been having to feed every day.....just recently ive switched to feeding twice a week but they still need water every day......

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use that but it must be organic formula and a bit of cal/mag and keep it simple. Must pay close attention to what is going on with small containers.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Well it's day 50 for this gal. I agree with KarmasWheele in having to feed daily now. She's quite the thirsty gal. Dedicating this grow to RedSpaghetti bros..

Pics.
Day 50 TW#2 clone. Trichs appear to be massing on top of each other. The mother plant this came from is on day 57 flower today and the calyxes are huge so I expect this plant to be near ready in the next couple weeks. Trichs are still only cloudy.
picture.php

Closeup of cola.
picture.php

Closeup of middle buds. Nice quarter coin sized with lots of crystals but I can tell there is way more swelling required.
picture.php

A quick peek at her moms side branch nug. A side chute of her mother literally laying on the trellis. This trainwreck strain produces buds that the branches cannot sustain.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im haveing the same issue she just wont turn to amber? what the hell are they witing for lol

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Hammerhead - Did you cut out the food? A week of plain water can crack the whip.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
im haveing the same issue she just wont turn to amber? what the hell are they witing for lol

Yes HammerHead I'm even going through it on my other crop. What gives? Could it be that we nee to tone down or stop the feeding all together?

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Yummie SDG

Thank you JackTheGrower,
I've been feeding and flushing after every feed. She seems to really like that stuff. Only problem I see with flushing it the calcium spots and these little deficiencies over time but I think I'll go this route again second time around.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
hh it's my own cross Im working on....using elites lemon larry as mom
and rez killer chem as dad the plans are to find larry leaning males for bxing to the larry to breath some vigor and bigger yield potential out of her this is a clone of the only female out of my 1st test run with it....dont know excatly what to expect but something larryish I'd imagine
here is a couple of the plant I took the cut from about 3 weeks along. The cut rooted last week, I put her in the cup ...And started flower today... she had 4 days of veg since rooting

picture.php

picture.php

Hey KarmasWheele,
I recently started learning about these genetics you have. Thats some good shit there. I've already started a new bank to acquire a '91 Chem to start my small collection too.

Latest posts

Latest posts