What's new

Fruity Pebble OG, Blueberry Underdog, Alien Dawg flowering!!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful strains! i have been enjoying those last pictures on my 50" tv screen, pure dank for sure :) hope to see some dried pictures as well, some beautiful work you have goin! :joint:

MtnLivin

beautiful strains! i have been enjoying those last pictures on my 50" tv screen, pure dank for sure :) hope to see some dried pictures as well, some beautiful work you have goin! :joint:

Thanks bro! Huge screens are the only way to go lol.. I will be sure to take some dried shot's of everything..

MtnLivin

MtnLivin

Very nice grow.....love it.

I have Alien Dawg...currently going in my garden + just about ready to put the blueberry underdawg in flower....I am very interested in that strain.

This is my 3rd time through with the A-Dawg...and the geneics are awesome....I keep tweeking it a little at a time.

Keep us posted on your grow.

Well I some how got infested with root aphids. I really think they are coming in the bags of Roots Organics.. maybe not from the warehouse per say, but they are being infected at the grow shops. They definitely halted bud development for a solid 7-10 days. Fucking little bastards from hell! I got my hands on some Met52 and poked about 80 holes per bed and filled each hole up with the Met52.. It's been 3 days since then so I am hoping in about 7 more days they will start to bounce back a bit more.. Only time will tell..

Anyways, here's some photos.. All the plants are on day 43. I am taking them all to 68-70 days to help make up for any time lost from the aphids.

Alien Dawg

ad1e.jpg

ad2ve.jpg

ad3g.jpg

ad4ql.jpg

74702750.jpg

Blueberry Underdog

bu1v.jpg

bu2ip.jpg

bu3n.jpg

bu4i.jpg

bu5b.jpg

bu6wu.jpg

Fruity Pebble OG

fp1m.jpg

fp2a.jpg

fp3jl.jpg

fp4b.jpg

fp5c.jpg

fp6g.jpg

fp7aj.jpg

Purple Fire OG

pf1dg.jpg

pf2j.jpg

pf3b.jpg

pf4x.jpg

MtnLivin

Very nice grow.....love it.

I have Alien Dawg...currently going in my garden + just about ready to put the blueberry underdawg in flower....I am very interested in that strain.

This is my 3rd time through with the A-Dawg...and the geneics are awesome....I keep tweeking it a little at a time.

Keep us posted on your grow.

Unless you got the Blueberry Underdog from Alien, you don't have the real deal... There are only a select few that hold the original...

And yes, the underdog is loompas headband..

MtnLivin

Update on the Aphids.. Met52 ponied up and kicked em the hell out of here! Plants have been bulking up nicely since the Met52 was added. Everything in my veg room was transplanted with it and the aphids are GONE.

I'll have some more photos tonight or tomorrow night.. Everything is at 58 days and flushing nicely.

MtnLivin

Ok plants are all at day 60 in the photos and flushing nicely..

Triple OG aka 3OG

trip1f.jpg

trip2o.jpg

Alien Dawg - she was hit with the Aphids the hardest and didn't bounce back too much. The aphids are gone, they just did a lot of root damage..

ad1v.jpg

ad2d.jpg

ad3kk.jpg

Blueberry Underdog - Fuckin amazing plant. Smells like blueberry muffins and fuel. BOMB.

bd1z.jpg

bd2ck.jpg

bd3b.jpg

bd4p.jpg

Fruity Pebble OG - Fruity Pebbles to the MAX! Frost bomb and showing amazing colors. These nugs are also literally like rocks, so very dense.

fp13.jpg

fp12.jpg

fp11.jpg

fp10.jpg

fp9tl.jpg

fp8rl.jpg

fp7u.jpg

fp6.jpg

fp5g.jpg

fp4qz.jpg

fp1i.jpg

fp3bo.jpg

fp2r.jpg

MtnLivin

Purple Fire OG - Another simply amazing plant. Starting to purple up nicely. I will be growing a lot more of this!

pf7yf.jpg

pf6k.jpg

pf5c.jpg

pf4xs.jpg

pf3i.jpg

pf2zm.jpg

pf1f.jpg

Tahoe Alien - Tahoe OG x Alien Kush male... The smell on this lady is kushy earthy goodness to the MAX. She yields like a champ too!

dec1920117879copy.jpg

dec1920117882copy.jpg

nickman

Veteran
Damb man u got some BEAUTIFUL plants MountanLiving ...

That Blueberry Underdog just did it 4 me ...

Thanx ...

Adrift

Veteran
for gettting hit with aphids it looks like your still gonna have a very nice harvest!!!!

i love the fall colors :)
enjoy!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
lookin good man cant wait until the next alien drop.....that fruity pebble OG is what im interested in, looks like a lower yielder but if its dense shouldnt be too bad...bet the quality makes up for it.

P

puma

hello MNT:wave:
dude your really doing those strains some justice for-sure and man your making me want that damn BLUEBERRY UNDERDAWG emore and more every time i see her, man thats a killer looking plant..
very impressive:bump:

You're already flushing those???? That is the leafiest bud I've ever seen in my life. I do not envy you for having to trim that shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts