What's new

Fruity Pebble OG, Blueberry Underdog, Alien Dawg flowering!!

MtnLivin

Here are some shots of my ladies taken at day 21

The Fruity Pebble and Blueberry Underdog are Alien Genetics creations...

Fruity Pebble OG
(Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush)

Blueberry Underdog (Underdog aka Loompas headband x DJ Shorts pre2k Blueberry male) HUGE YIELDS!

Aliendawg F1(from OBS original Aliendawg release)

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

MtnLivin

interesting.....

where did Blueberry Underdog come from?

hows that aliendog yield for you?

The Fruity Pebble and Blue Dog are from Alien Genetics...

This is my first run with the Alien Dawg, but from what I have seen my buddy do with her, she will yield very large. Just a little slow at the start.

krunchbubble

Veteran
The Fruity Pebble and Blue Dog are from Alien Genetics...

This is my first run with the Alien Dawg, but from what I have seen my buddy do with her, she will yield very large. Just a little slow at the start.

the blue dog is part of there new line or something? better get back in touch with Obs then....

ive been running aliendog for years, personaly gifted from Obs, one of my staple strains....

MtnLivin

the blue dog is part of there new line or something? better get back in touch with Obs then....

ive been running aliendog for years, personaly gifted from Obs, one of my staple strains....

Alien genetics isn't Obs but I am pretty sure they are homies..

check out the Farm for Alien Genetics info!

Highersolutions

Veteran
Whats up bro...saw your pics at the farm. Once again nice work and that Fruity Pebble OG Alien has been posting up looks dank as hell. Actually all his gear is looking pretty dank but a Fruity Kush sounds like it would be some fine smoke.Peace

krunchbubble

Veteran
Alien genetics isn't Obs but I am pretty sure they are homies..

check out the Farm for Alien Genetics info!

not going to get into a pissing match, but you are mistaken....

who do you think had the alien genetics to start?

ive know all the Cali connection boys for a while now.....

he may no longer be at the forefront, but he's there.....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
whats up with alien!! he was supposed to release a bunch of cherry pie crosses early this summer but he dissapeared. are these his new lines? the only place i can find alien genetics are in d420s cross were he used a FirexAlien male..

MtnLivin

not going to get into a pissing match, but you are mistaken....

who do you think had the alien genetics to start?

ive know all the Cali connection boys for a while now.....

he may no longer be at the forefront, but he's there.....

Let me clarify a little. I know who Obs is and I know he is the original breeder of the Alien genes. Alien genetics is a company name. Obs has no affiliation but Alien does have his blessings to use the Alien gear in his work.

None of this has anything to do with Cali connect.

MtnLivin

Whats up bro...saw your pics at the farm. Once again nice work and that Fruity Pebble OG Alien has been posting up looks dank as hell. Actually all his gear is looking pretty dank but a Fruity Kush sounds like it would be some fine smoke.Peace

Thanks again Higher! The Fruity Pebble is some serious shite! Total knock you on your ass stone with that fresh bowl of fruity pebbles smell/taste!

whats up with alien!! he was supposed to release a bunch of cherry pie crosses early this summer but he dissapeared. are these his new lines? the only place i can find alien genetics are in d420s cross were he used a FirexAlien male..

Yo Yes! I think he dropped the Cherry Pie and is working on a bunch of other crosses... He's got some of THE BEST gear coming out in the industry..

krunchbubble

Veteran
Let me clarify a little. I know who Obs is and I know he is the original breeder of the Alien genes. Alien genetics is a company name. Obs has no affiliation but Alien does have his blessings to use the Alien gear in his work.

None of this has anything to do with Cali connect.

ah, appreciate it! haven't been on the farm for a minute.....

time to start getting some more alien genetics.....

have 5 unreleased strains from them, still in seed form.....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
man i gotta get back over to the farm looks like hes been busy with that alien kush male....some good looking crosses over there.

MtnLivin

ah, appreciate it! haven't been on the farm for a minute.....

time to start getting some more alien genetics.....

have 5 unreleased strains from them, still in seed form.....

No worries bro!

Anything Alien is DANK!

man i gotta get back over to the farm looks like hes been busy with that alien kush male....some good looking crosses over there.

Definitely some of the most dank being released anywhere!

MtnLivin

nice plants but fruity pebbles og is a really lame name.

Didn't name it. But the name fits it perfectly. Literally smells and tastes EXACTLY like a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. It's one the people crave the most out of a long list of dank genetics. People seem to absolutely love it.

MtnLivin

Here's some fresh pics.. They really don't do any of the plants justice. They are much larger and frostier than they appear in the photos.. All plants are at 29 days. Hope you enjoy!

Alien Dawg... This girl is stacking like CRAZY! It's going to be a bed of 2 foot long solid colas lol.. She's really starting to get that chemy/hashy/spicy scent to her.

Fruity Pebble OG.. The smeeelllllll OMG the smellllll lol.. She is overpowering the whole room in the smell department. As soon as you open the door it just smacks you right int he face. A fresh bowl of Fruity Pebble mixed with a little OG in there. Just amazing. She's also the most trich'd out as well..

Blueberry Underdog.. The buds on this lady are actually MUCH larger than they appear int he photos. She is going to be a very fat yielder of Blueberry Fuel!

Purple Fire OG... Another Alien Genetics creation. It's a cross of LVPK x Fire OG(razkels exact cut) She is a heavy feeder and I'm still trying to get her dialed in..

drymouth

love alien genitics! i got a knock out alien og plant that pumps insaine amounts of resin out and the most vibriant colors! keep em commin!