What's new

Fruity Pebble OG, Blueberry Underdog, Alien Dawg flowering!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
what did you use to fight the aphids....i recently just found a few plants infected and ive started taking extreme measures because i hear they spread fast and can knock out entire rooms....your plants look to be recovering nicely however...maybe the plants stand a better chance in soil...

MtnLivin

You're already flushing those???? That is the leafiest bud I've ever seen in my life. I do not envy you for having to trim that shit.

1. You obviously can't read.

2. You must not know much about cannabis cultivation. regardless if a plant has more leaf material or not, it still needs to be flushed properly and cut down once they reach maturity.

3. Root Aphids.

4. Get the fuck out of my thread.

MtnLivin

what did you use to fight the aphids....i recently just found a few plants infected and ive started taking extreme measures because i hear they spread fast and can knock out entire rooms....your plants look to be recovering nicely however...maybe the plants stand a better chance in soil...

Hey brotha! If you have flowering plants and they are not further than 30 days into flower, hit them with 20ml per gallon of spectracide with triazacide. For anything that is not in flower, they need to be transplanted into new medium with MET52 mixed in. Google Green Mountain harvest based out of Colorado, they will be able to get the Met52 to ya quick. From my research and first hand knowledge, aphids are a little more difficult to get rid of in soil vs coco.. Good luck bro and keep me updated!

Hey brotha! If you have flowering plants and they are not further than 30 days into flower, hit them with 20ml per gallon of spectracide with triazacide. For anything that is not in flower, they need to be transplanted into new medium with MET52 mixed in. Google Green Mountain harvest based out of Colorado, they will be able to get the Met52 to ya quick. From my research and first hand knowledge, aphids are a little more difficult to get rid of in soil vs coco.. Good luck bro and keep me updated!

Just curious.....what is the first sign you will see when your garden has root aphids? Are there some obvious early signs? Thanks!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the root aphid thread has more information on it..but the general signs are leaf dropping, burn spots on leaves, and seeing the flying insects themselves. lay out a few fly traps and see if anything gets caught in it..

i just realized that i ran two trays of plants pretty infected with RA, thoght i had gnats until i checked my flytraps...but still produced a good harvest. yield was a little low but quality was excellent even better than my last rounds without em lol....

1. You obviously can't read.

2. You must not know much about cannabis cultivation. regardless if a plant has more leaf material or not, it still needs to be flushed properly and cut down once they reach maturity.

3. Root Aphids.

4. Get the fuck out of my thread.
Haha, you're right. I don't know anything about growing. Those are the best looking plants I've ever seen. I can't wait to spend my hard earned money on those incredible looking genetics ;)

mack 10

Veteran
So dank, man your super lucky to have access to Alien's personal clone stash:mad:) i cant wait to try some of these jems of og/ blueberry Alien dankness. Mack

H

Homer J Pimpin

great thread and growing mtn.......even through the aphrids.....

I just popped 6 of "the kraken" ..............hoping for the best......

aliens gear dose look superb I'll say that..........

W

Womble

dunno how i missed this thread,glad i found it!! :woohoo:

MtnLivin i can't imagine the aromas coming from those beauties....mind fondling treats!

S2B

Hey brotha! If you have flowering plants and they are not further than 30 days into flower, hit them with 20ml per gallon of spectracide with triazacide.

If you need to hit a plant with something that heavy 30 days into flower, or even in flower then you need to go back to the drawing board because you have no idea how to grow fucking pot...:comfort:

bravo sir excellent thread. lmao I like how u deal with people! he said and 3) gtfo of my thread hahah. my man. fpog is a beauty that's no lie. blueberry underdog looks chron ski too.

Red Fang

Veteran
I have only read the 1st page, will read the rest if I don't forget like I usually do
I have heard both high praises and scorn for "the farm", but I think it is worth checking into and I will do just that! I believe I have a membership there but have forgotten both the handle and the password, may have it written down somewhere, another benefit to finally organizing my room! :D

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
pretty sure MtnLivin has gone MIA from online for a few months now... i too was patiently waiting to see how everything finished up. Hope he is doing well

G

guest8905

i once held a few tightly held alien kush males, let them go to a friend who lost them..
my fault
:(