What's new

Friday night. Broke as fuck

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
It is not a crime to be broke and it don't make you less of a person. A lot of very fantastic people are not running around with fat pockets. How you treat each situation is what makes you. If you are rich and abusive you are shit in my book. And if you are broke and whiny or depressed about it you are not much better. If your situation is not what you want you need to change it and if you are doing well and picking on the poor that is like a number one sin.

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
You gotta get out there n hustle for your money if you dont like bein broke. A job is cool, but in free time theres a lot of different side hustles you can pick up... Breed animals, make crafts, make music, sell cds or dvds, be and entrepreneur, shit do somethin. You will find if you hustle that being broke doesnt last very long. If all else fails find a girl with money n break her ass, not something I condone, just sayin when you gotta eat n you aint got no food ya gotta do somethin.

gingerale

Veteran
You gotta get out there n hustle for your money if you dont like bein broke. A job is cool, but in free time theres a lot of different side hustles you can pick up... Breed animals, make crafts, make music, sell cds or dvds, be and entrepreneur, shit do somethin.

What do you think I'm doing bro?

:watchplant:

TLoft13

fat bottom girls you make the rocking world go round
Cool title, and i agree. Still have to meet a straight male who has a problem with a bit of meat on a lady.
But this ain't the '70s anymore, nowadays when they say "heavyboned", "chubby" or fat, they normally mean landwhale or Homo sapiens dinosauriensies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah man, nothin personal, jus sayin from someone whos been there, didnt like it, so did all in his power to make sure not to land there again.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah this...except in the IE--:woohoo:

don't know how ya do it, in northern MN we get maybe 5 or 6 days above 90°F and humidity is rarely brutal for more than a day or two, summer's a good time to light fire in the fireplace when temps dip into the 40's.

I'm sure the IE is dry but that daytime heat's too much for me; I'm a fat sob, I don't sweat I make gravy.......

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have excellent priorities. I don't understand why others don't share those priorities with us.

I have experienced both worlds. my mother's family is poor and from the projects in Chicago. My father's side is well off, and most of them live in LA and we have a huge costume jewelry distribution company out there. I learned my priorities from my father's side. My mother relearned her life priorities from my father's parents. Her parent's priorities involved whiskey and being left alone.

Weird huh. I learned money is not everything from people with money. They taught me that giving back to the community and being a generous person is the way to live. They all worked hard to get where they are, but they don't count out the fact that luck plays a huge factor, and they should spread the love.

Tatz

As long as you can feel the sun and the rain, as long as you can see and hear the people on the street, going for some fun you can relate to and have experienced (and probably will again !), as long as you get 32K, you're rolling ! Enjoy the experience of being broke and learning to make the best of things. It's a very satisfying feeling. Go fishing, walking, biking. Go for the library, check out chicks.
Love
Live
Life

Stay good !

gingerale

Veteran
^ Damn those are some big shorts. No offense to anyone who likes fatties but none for me, thanks.

One great thing about the obesity epidemic in this country is it greatly narrows down the breeding pool and makes my job a lot easier.

stc9357

^ Damn those are some big shorts. No offense to anyone who likes fatties but none for me, thanks.

One great thing about the obesity epidemic in this country is it greatly narrows down the breeding pool and makes my job a lot easier.

Well said, no fatties for me either if you look at 10 women in the south guarantee at least 6 will be fat. I'm sorry not up to dating beach whales and women think somethings wrong with you for not being interested. When women say thick or average on a dating website it usually means gigantic, I run at least 3 times a week got to stay in shape. :dance013:

stc9357

Got a feeling Hash if you got her you couldn't keep up with her.

She's a little too skinny for me I like average size women this is more my size ( The one to the far right would be more to my liking):

curves.jpg

Now this represents women in the south what some guys down here are happy with:

2977070590_29d88e5611.jpg

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Find yourself a good book and enjoy the free time.
Money is overrated.

gingerale

Veteran
I'm with ya 100% STC, the girl on the right is just right for me. The middle one is OK but the left one is a fucking twig. And yeah not only the South but the midwest too is loaded with heifers like the bottom one. Up here they call them "snow cows"....lmao.