What's new

Friday night. Broke as fuck

stc9357

On pof on there browsing today don't have anything else to do this woman put on her profile she's average here are the options: thin, athletic, average, few extra pounds, and big beautiful woman (The worst part is this pic could be 2 years ago). Tell me what you think she is? ... I say bbw

I'm on the same website and I listed myself as average when in reality I might as well say athletic if she thinks she's average. Also wanted to say I think its smart to aim for the one in the middle so she can blow up to the one on the far right. The one on the far right could only gain one size before she would be getting to big. I'm not shallow I consider a lot of other factors before dating someone but I have to be physically attracted to someone and add some weight for child weight just in case.

Attachments

• 3pdy4lx2gl_215969747-2.jpg
    3pdy4lx2gl_215969747-2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
On pof on there browsing today don't have anything else to do this woman put on her profile she's average here are the options: thin, athletic, average, few extra pounds, and big beautiful woman (The worst part is this pic could be 2 years ago). Tell me what you think she is? ... I say bbw

I'm on the same website and I listed myself as average when in reality I might as well say athletic if she thinks she's average.

She looks like your average fat lady.....

purple_man

Veteran
damn bro! if she wrote athletic, she means she can keep up with a whole team or sopn...
seeing the pic, she seems like she got enuff for 2+ folks....

blessss
ps.: i will always love my fat chix :)

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Realistically, any of them would be within my parameters if she had an intellect, personality, sexual preferences as my "ideal" woman. Assuming the one on the right is on my page but the one in the middle is a bible thumping prude, I'd take the one on the right. If the one on the left was a voyeur who was sexually fulfilled by finding women for me to sleep with, I'd pick the one on the left.
If all three were into me and had amazing personalities and I had to choose, i'd pick the middle girl.

catalyte

Veteran
gotta laugh, the friday night. broke as fuck thread morphed into thin vs. thick girl debate... :yes:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL this is a funny thread, goes from staying home on a Friday night to not liking fat girls!!
Got a little off topic eh? hehehe

stc9357

LOL this is a funny thread, goes from staying home on a Friday night to not liking fat girls!!
Got a little off topic eh? hehehe

When your broke and sitting at home what else is there to think about except getting money or women or getting money to get the women?

Gotta have an ASSSSSS!!!!

Gotta have an ASSSSSS!!!!

Not saying I haven't encountered some skinny freaks,but full-figured women just don't bat an eye when you whip it out...they know their way around and can just 'handle' things better...no waifs for big daddy caddy.

emily-cream-blue-curvy-kate-bra.jpg

Give me a fit size 8-12 ANYDAY...4 times when I take my vitamins

V

vonforne

Remember to keep it respectful gentlemen. We have ladies reading this.

V

stc9357

Remember to keep it respectful gentlemen. We have ladies reading this.

V

They know how the male mind works never called the woman above a pig or anything. I would still sleep with her and who knows what might happen afterwards. I like em a size 8-12 myself but wish people didn't let themselves go after marriage. Ultimately what women should take from this is there's someone for everyone everybody has different preferences you just won't catch me pass a size 16.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never known stoner chicks to be uptight,quite the opposite actually...Down like James Brown and all about it

yeah but once the conversation switches over to big or small & how you're hittin' it chicks become alienated at the very least, it doesn't take long to get out of control w/a wingnut member or two pushing/exceeding the limits.

btw awesome pic of that gorgeous plus babe.

sometime during my first month in MN in '88, we're shooting pool @ Diamond Lil's in Cass Lk, there's a sweet young +sized gal there & nobody's hitting on her, me & my bro from Montreal (Lucky Pierre) 'Pete' are both attracted to her and when he needs to take a shot on the table he takes the opportunity to sit in her lap (small room) to shoot.

They exchanged some quick small talk and just as he was getting up I took a shot myself by saying out loud "Lucky Pierre, sittin' in the lap of luxury!" The room full of bikers burst out laughing, not @ the chick but at Pete and agreeing he was in the lap of luxury, this babe was cute and my comment sort of went to her head.

I played it cool and chatted her up but not too hard, I noticed she kept her focus on me. I'm surprised I can't remember her name but before the night ended she mustered up enough courage to ask me outright to take her back to my place. Nice gal but I moved away from that area soon after.

True enough, SL4 ....have to remember to consider the source now and again.I actually started to post a pic of this latest HOTTIE I've been keeping time with....she's a perfect size 8...nothing but pure ecstasy.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True enough, SL4 ....have to remember to consider the source now and again.

for sure, not implying anyone that's been posting here bro, it's just that we'll be kidding around about babes and then the next thing ya know a wingnut has to up the ante by getting raunchy, usually a youngster who's probably in fantasy land. I'm NOT gonna name names (MyNameCYRUS) but some people can just get crazy, even here.......

catalyte

Veteran
had to bring this thread back!

sitting here waiting for my girlfriend to come over with beers and some Kush. Can't afford the basics even!!

ah well, later in the month i should be back up again...