What's new

FREEDOM for BONZ

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Bonz - truly beautiful buds - I'd say your photo skills have reached a new high! And from the looks of it you have another big harvest in your near future... Strong work my friend! :yes:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy MGJ! how art thou my brotha, why thank you im workin on it. Ya know MGJ ever since i set this walk in closet up with the 2k of light and all the hoo ha, ive been tryin to come close to matching the success i had in my little 2 x 3 closet. Each grow im gettin closer. Im realizing how much a few good mother plants has to has t o do with it.

peace outand thanks again my friend

bonz

G

Right on Bonz... your havin a lot of fun it looks like and that's how it otta be :yes:

Nice assortment of genetics as well... let's see how they go :canabis: Sorry if I missed it but how do you plan on growing them out- flood and drain tray or the buckets?

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Bonzo said:
Howdy MGJ Im realizing how much a few good mother plants has to has t o do with it.

Man, you can say that again. I'm still searchin myself.... With a closet full of lumens like you have, you're sure in for some monstrous yields once you're dialed in! :respect:

Bonzo

Veteran
No O H, Different friend. Man these purps sure are finicky little sprouts, at this point i ve got 4 that look like they might make it. There tiny compared to everything else. Ill get some pics soon.

bonz

Hell yeah GN im havin a ball but gotta make some decisions soon on what you mentioned. Im fealin like i want to run the freedom thingy again, even though i ran it twice and got burned i think i got it figured out, plus it just looks so cool dont it? Little more thought but not much cause things are startin to happen fast.

the freedom thingy:

Decisions decisions, , matbe ill just take a pole! J/K

bONZ

Sleepy dude!!, I forgot to attatch this pic of bella in Super Sleep mode:

peace

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
MGJ and Sleepydude :wave: , why dont i just start gettin' some opinions? Everyone let me know what ya think and it sure is good to see all you guys at me delapidated lil thread, allmost brings a tear to my eye!!! I love you guys and gals man! :woohoo: :friends: :friends: :friends:

bONz

Bonzo

Veteran
Teresa ,Terasa how are ya? i think your right , im gonna dig the buckets out of the dirt and set em up! Im going to remove one of the feed lines as i had 3 per bucket before and it was too much. Ok im not gonna go into too much detail here, Top feed buckets it is. Thanks you for all help Girlie, Buckets all the way!!!!!

peace and love

bONZ

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Bonzo said:
Im fealin like i want to run the freedom thingy again, even though i ran it twice and got burned i think i got it figured out
bONZ

wasn't that last grow using the krusty's??? I thought it was a damn fine grow. Whats the problem?

Bonzo

Veteran
You know Sunny your right theses were donein a smaller experimental unit but the principal was the same: Top feed, roots grew down inton lower container that held 1 1/2" water and was aerated with stones. So your right dude, im 99 %positive it was overwatering the first 2 times. Thanks for bringing that to my attention bro! Oh and thank you about thinking it was one damn fine grow, i appreciate it :woohoo:

Thanks Sunny!

peaceout my brotha :wave:

bONZ :friends:

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy KEM, thanks for your support, i think im gonna go look at the big lava on top of the pile at the rock yard. If not i have a bunch of crazy ideas about mixing hydroton with coir , readygro , and/or horse poop, waddya think?

peaceout dude

bONZ

Last edited:
Hehehe, you can mix hydroton with coco coir and it'll kick some major @ss bro! trust me, i know :D

And you can never go wrong using a top feed with drip heads, the plants love the extra areation you get from the drip and it makes for a cleaner setup, why have your plants roots sitting in water?, it just makes for extra equipment with air stones and pumps and whatnot, and is really not needed to get a good grow, that's why my system seems so simple, yet i DO get the big yields :smile:

"I'll Be Back!"

:sasmokin:

:Bolt:

G

Top Feed!!

Top Feed!!

I love those things. I have been studying up on buckets like crazy lately due some ideas in my head :chin: . You may have read this one already Bonz but it has some good info on this guys issue of overwatering in his freedom buckets and how he dealt with it... http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?threadid=215676

If you are in the mood for reading like I have been I got some bucket job threads with the hydroton/coco mix...These guys like it!

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?threadid=417860
http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?threadid=679378

Can't wait to see what you come up with bro!!

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hell yeah GN, Buckets rock dude! Let them crazy ideas fly and share em with a friend or 2, or not, youve got the talent to know what will work and what wont, ill check that out when i have time.

peace homie

bONZ

somoz

Veteran
i feel ya on that one bonz. just a lazy tuesday around this way. enjoy urs....doesn't look like it should be too hard. :0

somoz

Latest posts

Latest posts