What's new

FREEDOM for BONZ

G

Good luck on this freedom run Bonzo. I will be cheering for the girls. Watch the overwatering like you already stated. I think I might have the watering cycles dialed but we will see. I am pretty nervous on my freedom run right now.
Crosses fingers

bundesliga

KEM

How'd the search for the the perfect rocks go B? Your welcome to come get some anytime if ya didn't find what your lookin for homie :smoke:
peace

Bonzo

Veteran
medium

medium

What are you using as your medium bundesliga? Plants doin ok?

Hey K-K-K-K-KEM, remember that in "A fish called wanda" oh shit Kevin kline is hillarious. Well i allready have a brand new bag of hydroton. I would like to try the COCO mix, watcha stink? Gettin my truck fixed this week, Road trip for lava and seein my friend!! :woohoo:

input, i need input, HYDRO and COCO or Natural Lava from the great white north. I sure like that natural Lava thing but i dont thinh time i gonna allow it.

so HYDRO AND COCO i played around with it today, it was pretty cool
:chin:

Any input is appreciated, you too O H i just saw you post ay the top there,no surfing today too much bucket work to do.

Thanks all you crazy cats!!!

peace

bonz :moon:

G

Lava Bonzo, anything else will no support a large plant. Plants doing ok.....well they started off rough. I received the clones. Got sick for 5 days (real sick 105degree fever). Lost 3 of the six clones. Took the remaining three and went for it. I might make this run. I have the temps under control, but the roots and total size have not been up to my liking. They started very weak, but I will hold out and see what happens. I did find nice white roots today, so I might be ok.
We will see.

Good luck.
Keep your rez temps in order.
Find the right water cycle for your environment.

bundesliga

Last edited:
G

no chiller. I wish. In the past I would sink the rez and run a heater. Nothing like not worrying about rez temps. I am pretty sure for this season(fall\winter) I would do fine with cool tubes and a remote rez(in this room). The only time I would need a chiller would be in the summer....and that's outdoor season.

bundesliga

G

never. dirt dirt dirt. Hydro is a winter thing for me.
I too much enjoy the natural halide and the fruits it bears.

KEM

Bonzo-
Your growth rate will be quicker in str8 hydroton, but will have less margin for error and will need tied up real well. The coir/hydroton mix works fine if you get the feed times down, just a bit slower growth imho- but bit less finickiy. Come get you some rocks homie.
peace
K

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey KEM, :wave: i got a wireless mouse or whatever their called, totally god dang bitchen bro. :woohoo: :woohoo: :moon: too kool

bonz

G

60% hydroton 40% coir kicks ass...

try adn get just coir or royal gold if you can.

G

What's up Bonz... all okay? I got a pm from ya with nuthin in it.. was blank :confused:

I tried pm'n you and I'm gettin error message so maybe the sever is just bogged down..

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
IS THERE SOMETHIN' WRONG WITH THE SITE..............ANYBODY???????????????

sure would like to know whats goin on

bONz

G

OG is down and IC is currently being tested by an abudance of new users. Yeah, the server is slow, but so far some nice folks have showed up. As long as the kids stay away this could be real nice.

bundesliga

Bonzo

Veteran
Thanks budelsliga, i just checked mthere are 214 guests runnin' around our site. Whats up with OG?

BONz

G

Looks like things are runnin cool right now :woohoo:

Bonz, how much work do ya have on gettin the buckets goin?