What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREEDOM for BONZ

Sleepy

Veteran
...hehehe...

funny how the host usually is NOT the talent!!

sorry for the continuous insult! :bat:

the new buckets are gonna ROCK!!! :yoinks:

...measure twice, cut once....i usually measure a few times, f*ck up the cut, get baked, measure something else...what was i supposed to cut?? :chin:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey girlie, :wave: whats shakin'. I just dont see how 2lb trees are boring :yoinks: , get that dang thread goin girlie!! Thanks for the props girlie! I love foolin around with new systems but sometimes it does take a run or 2 to get the kinks out. Im excited to be doin an ebb & flow run. Uncle, my ass, i am still the student, untill i have filled a screen door then maybe i have taken it to the next level! :bow: right back at ya! :woohoo:

Whats hap'nin Sleepy my brotha? :wave: NORM!!! Thank you Sleepy Norm is the man. Hey Sleepy have you tried my link yet? Im gettin close, gimme the last peice to the puzzle

peace to da bot a yas. :friends:

bONZ :wave:

Secret Room

Hey Bonzo just checking out your grow. Used your link from your reply on my grow thread to get here. Looking forward to your next grow, I see what you were talking about with your plants they got pretty big.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it's nice to see some Team Female Seeds in the house. Bonz man I gotta say those were some bushy girls last run. Oh the Skunky's as you well know LOVE THE LIGHT. Their whore's man they can take what ever you got so DON'T BE GENTLE. Good luck your gonna love them Sweet Sweet tasty fine ass bud. I'm usually over in the corner but if ya don't mind I'd like to pull up a seat right next to the buckets, me and the girl's gotta have a little talk :pointlaug

Mr.Wags

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Secret Room, :wave: welcome and happy new year! im so glad you found me :woohoo: , Sleepy showed me how to make a link, i was so thrilled, easily amused i guess. Well its 3 am on the weest coast and i just finished most of my tying, i am more pleased with everydays progress of this NLxBB, it just keeps gettin heavier and more and more packed with resin. Its a very stealth strain, low indescreet odor, im really excited with her.

Dont be a dang stranger SR and i wont call ya SS anymore, i dont know why i did that? Cause im stoned? HMMMMMM

Wags, :wave: my big bad bucket brotha, whats crackin?! Good man i dont like to have to be gentle, i just got the grapefriut also, heard some real good things about the GF. Damn right homie you can hang with my girls anytime! I got a question for ya ill pm ya tommorow.

1 of the Skunk Special gals freshly topped. She will recieve just a tad of training as well, shes gonna be a monster bush, but wider than tall;

Allrighty then in bucket land, goodnight and have a pleasent tommorow. :wave:

bONZ :woohoo:

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Well hello boys and girls how are ya today?! :wave: The last couple days i noticed my plants leaning a bit from the weight they were rapidly putting on. Since im a bit lazy sometimes i have a tendecy to look the other way, well yesterday they were totolly leaned over over. IT WAS TIME TO DO SOME TYING. It took 5 hours but i got er dun. These NL x BB are startin to look real nice, heavy and resinous.

It was a pain in the arse cause everythug has its place in that room, but it was very satisfyng when all was said and done. :woohoo:

AND THE THE FUCKIN MITES I THNK ARE HISTORY :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dueling: :bat:

Yall have a Good un' :friends:

brother bONZ :woohoo: :yoinks:

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: looking real yummy sweetie :chin: 5 hour's you rookie :biglaugh:Hmmmm now ya got me :chin: ive been putting off some tying myself.Now that you got all that practice why not come do mine :confused: .Congrat's on ridding yourself of those nasty mites the one word that just makes me shudder :yoinks: .Been real lucky here and have only done battle once and those little bugger's won i just ended up shutting down for about 4 month's and cleaned and cleaned and well you get the idea :biglaugh: :friends: :wink: .

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Bonzo said:
Ill tell ya girie this NL X BB is looking perty :yummy: tasty!

bONZ :woohoo:

After seeing Mr.Wags run of her i was SOLD on the strain
:chin: now to pinch the penny's :friends: :wink:.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
im hoping the NLxBB ive got turns out better second time round... minbe looked great but i dint flush long enough so it had no flavour.....nice yielder though and smells nice. decent buzz of it just a bit plain in terms of flavour but im still keeping it around as its a decent smoke and i have some buddies who liked it.

bonz. that room looks beautiful my friend

Bonzo

Veteran
hey Girlie, how are ya? Well one thing is there inexpensive! But i must tell yall that the NL x BB are not female seeds, thats a cut i got from a med club. The only Female Seeds i have goin at the moment my Skunk Special babies, i do have the grapefriut but hav'nt started them yet. Idont remember if Wags did nl x bb or just straiat nl? Either way they kicked as. Everything in his garden looked exceptional. Anyway i just wanted to clear that up on my end girlie. Im sure NO MATTER WHAT YOU put in your tree room it blow all our minds as usuall!!!

talk to ya later

bONZ

Harry? Harry Gypsna is that you man? Well ill be it sure in sam hell is!! God dang good to see ya here dude, you ever been here before? Anyhow were runnin the FS, NL X BB? Well its funny you mention flavr and taste cause if "smell during flowering" is any indication of what the final product is gonna smell and taste like than the version im growing is going to be very mellow in both departments. This stuff doesnt smell much at all, very light piney sorta smell, very stealth cause its packed with resin.

Thanks on the room my friend, its been alot of work allways more than ya think.

Cant wait to see the vert bro, lookin forward to it.

peace out big homie, and dont such a god dang stranger!!

bONZ

Bonzo

Veteran
Thanks O H! How the hell are ya man? Stop by more often there homie, its nice o know your checkin things out every now and again. Kinda hard to tell from the current pice but that NL X BB is packin on the resins bro!

peace to yas and good to see yas

bONZ

Hehehe, i'm always on the lurk buddy, i've just been watching quietly from the sidelines is all :smile:, female seeds has put out some nice stuff! ferry gifted me some of their cinnamon to test and i didn't have much luck finding a keeper to showoff so i guess i should move on and try the Nevilles Haze a other friend gave me.

Also, i'll be updating my BubbleGum thread a little later today , hope you find the time to stop in and check it out.

And, i almost forgot to mention, keep a eye out for a test thread of the H3ads G13xDiesel's i'll be starting later today.

So much stuff going on, i gotta start a grow for Chimera's C-Plus too this week!

Have no fear buddy i'll be back to see how it's going and you've always got the tight grow show going on, so it's a pleasure to see what your up to every week :smile:

Peace

O H

:Bolt:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy O H, :wave: im glad you enjoy my updates every week or so, whats up with your goings on bro? Hope all is good witcha! :friends:

OK were on day 4 of final flush and these here NL x BB are lookin CRAZY MAN!!!!!!!!!! Some of the thickest resin and tighest buds ive ever seen! Not bad for a club clone ,most people i have talked too havent had very good results with the club clones. So far this is by far and away the best of the 10? strains i bought at the club, and one of those was the "HOG" go figure eh?

had to get rough with em: :bat:

they loved it: :hotbounce

big , thick , rockhard ,crazy ass nugz!: :yoinks:

same caption as above: :D :woohoo:

well allrighty then hoped you liked the pics, my skills are going backwards. See yall for the harvest!

thanks for stoppin by and have a great moment!?!?!? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

peace

bONZ :wave: :friends:

Bonzo

Veteran
I sure did get your PM, Blueprint,did you get my reply? Ya know i replied to an email not to long ago and it seemed to me that the recipient didnt get his reply

let me know

bonz

Last edited:
G

Beutifull girls you got growing there, tasty looking buds !

Happy harvesting them soon enough

Pali

Bonzo

Veteran
Thank you so much Pali all looks good so far. Well see in about a week what she can do 7th grade style then open a jar in a month or so and see what she can really do.

thanks for droppin in and welcome to IC.

bonz

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey Blue print, if your talking about the air lines runnin' from the pump to the stones, is just regular 1/4" diameter ,clear air line. ou can get it at ant hydro ar aquarium store, just find the best price and your set!

Hope that helps and welcome to IC!

PEACE

BONZ