What's new

Free your fluorescent bud pics!!

ICFanatic

Site name expresses my all for ICM

Site name expresses my all for ICM

This is the best thread I have yet to come upon!!!

Jdizzel

First time here.

First time here.

Thanks everyone for posting such great pics, i currently just came across 4, 4lamp t5 fixtures and am going to use them to veg with some 5k lamps and then switch to some 3k lamps with a 1k hps lamp on a tracker to make the rounds to get that deep red color. When i came to this website i knew i found a new home, thanks everyone for partaking in such a wonderfull thing. And i urdge any one to stop and take a look at DROCK grow journal, he has done an outstanding job with a t5.
And t5 ROCK!!
Here is a hint: go to your local electric wholeseller. ( ced/platt) and ask if they have Any freight damaged t5 for sale. That is how i got mine. ( for free ). ( well i should , i work there, LOL
and its also a great place to get lamps, and just give them the part# off the lamp that u are intrested in, if u givetoo much info they will prob screw u on the price.

So great F-ing job everyone . I look foward to starting a t5 garden that u guys can show ur friends.

Thaifighter

Nice buds everybody! Here are some nirvana Bubblicious.. I have one that smells exactly like bublegum! All are nice and frosty! Will get back with a smoke report in a week or so.

Enjoy!
picture.php

More Bubblicious
picture.php

2 Bubblicious drying ;)
picture.php

Jdizzel

Quick question:
how r u guys draining the excess water from ur bucket od gwow bag?
Please be nice i'm new to this but eager to learn.

M

Mr.Nice.Guy

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone, i'm for the first time here I just wanted to share.

TGA Genetics Sputnik 2.0 7 week flowering

See you soon :tiphat::wave:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
This was a good thread to bump, whoever did it. I've never seen it before. I'll contribute..

4 x 23w spiral CFLs:
48Nb7e2.jpg

kSDiCm2.jpg

125w large CFL:
pXqqUNk.jpg

mpwDZL4.jpg

hicksticky

Still at large...
Sweet looking buds fellas!

Got some cfl buds to share.
Khalisi
Harvest2014004_zps90a43bf2.jpg