What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free your fluorescent bud pics!!

ICFanatic

Site name expresses my all for ICM

Site name expresses my all for ICM

This is the best thread I have yet to come upon!!!

Jdizzel

First time here.

First time here.

Thanks everyone for posting such great pics, i currently just came across 4, 4lamp t5 fixtures and am going to use them to veg with some 5k lamps and then switch to some 3k lamps with a 1k hps lamp on a tracker to make the rounds to get that deep red color. When i came to this website i knew i found a new home, thanks everyone for partaking in such a wonderfull thing. And i urdge any one to stop and take a look at DROCK grow journal, he has done an outstanding job with a t5.
And t5 ROCK!!
Here is a hint: go to your local electric wholeseller. ( ced/platt) and ask if they have Any freight damaged t5 for sale. That is how i got mine. ( for free ). ( well i should , i work there, LOL
and its also a great place to get lamps, and just give them the part# off the lamp that u are intrested in, if u givetoo much info they will prob screw u on the price.

So great F-ing job everyone . I look foward to starting a t5 garden that u guys can show ur friends.

Thaifighter

Nice buds everybody! Here are some nirvana Bubblicious.. I have one that smells exactly like bublegum! All are nice and frosty! Will get back with a smoke report in a week or so.

Enjoy!
picture.php

More Bubblicious
picture.php

2 Bubblicious drying ;)
picture.php

Jdizzel

Quick question:
how r u guys draining the excess water from ur bucket od gwow bag?
Please be nice i'm new to this but eager to learn.

M

Mr.Nice.Guy

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone, i'm for the first time here I just wanted to share.

TGA Genetics Sputnik 2.0 7 week flowering

See you soon :tiphat::wave:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
This was a good thread to bump, whoever did it. I've never seen it before. I'll contribute..

4 x 23w spiral CFLs:
48Nb7e2.jpg

kSDiCm2.jpg

125w large CFL:
pXqqUNk.jpg

mpwDZL4.jpg

hicksticky

Still at large...
Sweet looking buds fellas!

Got some cfl buds to share.
Khalisi
Harvest2014004_zps90a43bf2.jpg