What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free your fluorescent bud pics!!

K

khaleel

justanother: thanks for helping out our friend justfig... good advice. :wave:

justfig, my own two cents - and i had a set up pretty much like yours in the beginning - get a cheap little computer fan and wire it to an ac adapter. that will be enough to keep the fresh air coming in, which is a definite must to have. there is no such thing as passive with everything sealed up with caulk, unless you have a mighty air current in that crawl space that will kick up some movement to your room. get a fan. its an easy fix and they are quiet.

you have balls to even try this with your friend being who he is. imagine the spot you put him in if he even happens to suspect you. to him it is probably as criminal as a meth lab, and you will be asking him to look the other way. that's quite a deal to be in. think that through - sure his friendship for you mgiht be strong, but if he is a man with integrity (rare in law enforcement ha) he will arrest you even if you were his brother. that is just how they think man.

at any rate, good luck. i'm also disabled - army injuries. its the only reason i'm on this site. if it werenn't for mj i would be miserable all the time from the stupid painkillers side effects and the shitty emotional feelings. if you decide that the closet is too much, start with a liittle florescent micro-grow. look in the micro-grow threads, you can find some great ideas for boxes/cabs, the kind of thing your friend could be in the same room as and have no idea you are growing. :D

K

khaleel

if people wouldnt post the same pics twelve times over this thread could of been 5 pages long instead of 20-

who invited this dumbass? write some more shit and see if you stick around the site very long. you see these little green dots by my name... i just might know an administrator. lol

great pics everyone, keep it up!

BudZad7

Very NICE PICS!!!

Very NICE PICS!!!

Hi All !:wave: Very Nice Medicine pics.....:yoinks: I noticed that most pics had
fluffy, not to thick buds, under flouros use a product called Gravity+Purple Maxx
3 weeks before harvest, with plain RO water only for 5~7 days, this is during the bloom/finish feeding cycle, just follow instructions on bottles....Peace!

HOZ

Glad I found this thread, Im running a SOG with CFLS and AK/El Nino/Cheese and am about 2 weeks away from the Ak being done. Flowering from clone with LST and plants reaching a 1 foot max gives me WELL over 10 grams dried.

K

khaleel

Hi All !:wave: Very Nice Medicine pics.....:yoinks: I noticed that most pics had
fluffy, not to thick buds, under flouros use a product called Gravity+Purple Maxx
3 weeks before harvest, with plain RO water only for 5~7 days, this is during the bloom/finish feeding cycle, just follow instructions on bottles....Peace!

great suggestion, budzad i used gravity on a round under 1200 watts hps and saw awesome results. i bet it would add 30% or more to a floro grow. be careful though anyone who tries it - they tell you so on the label, but holy shit is it hot. do NOT try to guestimate a dose. use a dropper or something that properly measures. :yes:

masterflow: thanks my friend. thank you kindly.

hoz: sound sweet man, hope to see some pics!

colonelcrackers

Beautiful crystal coverage Khaleel. Here's an update...

Went from this...
picture.php

to this...
picture.php

and this...
picture.php

and this...
picture.php

All under 156w of CFLs in a Rubbermaid. Nice first harvest if I do say so myself. Beautiful exotic sweet-tea smelling White Satin buds. Uplifting, get shit done smoke. Nice spicy taste. Great for wake and bakes and being out and high. Peace!

I have five 125 watt fluoro's, hydrofarm unit's....if anyone is looking don't get the heavy full wrapped around reflectors go for the wings, these are the bet and cheaper....both come with a free bulb...I don't have the 200 watt veg bulbs, those would be bad ass if the budget increases.

immortal

Beautiful cfl pics every1. Ive got to take some pics of my Sour Bubble and Original haze x skunk#1 to share with every1. The haze smells like cantalope.

C

CannaCompulsory

pretty small flower (T5)

pretty small flower (T5)

..26th day of 12/12...​
attachment.php

Attachments

• 12-12-26tha.jpg
    12-12-26tha.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 15

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Dynamite x Princess Diesel Day Something:-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not the best pics I know, short one is nearing the end of flush. Taller one about another month to go.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.

K

khaleel

love it boom! great job everyone, hope the floro's are still treatin ya well :canabis: