What's new

Frank the Tank's Hot Dogg Hut

woogie2woogie

i cant imagine cooking with good bud. i cant afford that shit. until then its greens in my cannabutter. hook me up with some of them cookies frank. really, i mean it.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Doesn't it seem like there's been a flood of people asking for shit lately? lol...

Buds look awesome frank, i've heard great things about that LSD. and then Chems, have you tried them yet? which one is the best yielder??

EDIT: Speaking of Strawberry diesel, how does it yield? How are the pheno variations?? I wanted to get some Double Straw Diesel beans but they just sold out at both the bay and the boutique. Looking for information on the original. Thanks!!!!

I remember i made some cookies that were pretty good, regular chocolate chip ones. lol. i think when i have the resources to spare i'll try that shit again. Good luck on the ten cookies!!

- SubN

Last edited:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
love cannabutter...Made a batch myself not to long ago...bought a brownie mix...instead of oil I used cannabutter, and instead of water I used cannabutter, and 2 eggs...lol...needless to say a 13 x 9 ...got about 12 nice sized brownies, that kick my arse...good luck with those cookies...yummy!!

G

yummy yummy yummy
CF got cookies in his tummy

dude i love to eat cookies/brownies
and now that i have lots 'o bud
i should cook something up pronto !!!

woogie2woogie - grow yer own !!

CF - did you ever pop a bud in your mouth right off the plant ?
i did with a WR nug and it was an experiance :joint:
i read a thread about it some time ago and had to try it

BTW : the plants are all looking tits man
:respect:

keep it green brotha
jack :pimp3:

U

UBER21

Canna Cookie's right on brother keeping it green even on the baking scene.......oh yeah......... :respect:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Jack: Tits? You're dating yourself man. LOL
SubN:Well, CF did say he was gonna sell some of them cookies, but I know what you mean about the "hookers" LOL "Hook me up man" "Can anybody hook me up"

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vinter,
im pretty sure the pbp and tiger bloom are organic.
either way, they are very easy for me to not fuck up in my setup.

amish,
never tried hemp milk, i just wash em down w/ a bonghit or 2 :D

woogie,
i dont use good bud when i cook, i use great bud :p

S&F,
ive run the lsd numerous times, awesome pot!
first run w/ chem 4. she is def a bigger yielder than chemd.
there are a few diff phenos that i had from the strawd when i ran her.
i kept the most resinous bitch i had, who also smells real nice of berries.
she yielded like a diesel for me too, which is a big plus in my book.

jack,
never ate buds off the plant, ill have to try it if you say it worx.

philly,
most i got around to eating was 6 or 7. but the more you eat, the harder you crash man.i been getting to bed very early all week :)

scrappy/ uber21/ thanx for swinging thru, much appreciated

Red_Nine

Hey Boss, great idea on the cookies. It's been awhile since I cooked anything up. Guess I'll have to get on that. BTW, the BPP is looking great in veg. I'll be posting some pics as soon as I start feeling better.

For all the new lurkers, please take the time to read as much of this thread as possible before posting. It will give you a good idea of how things operate around these parts, and end alot of these posts we've been seeing lately. Thats all we ask. Oh, and to really participate, you need to grow and show. Otherwise, you leave lots of doubt in our minds as to your intensions. We are a close knit community, a select few who have known each other for quite awhile. Please do not expect to get handouts, cuts, buds, etc. We don't participate in or condone such things. Please look to the Bay or the Boutique for genetics.

Red_Nine

The OMRI label is correct. At least to be certified 100% organic. PBP is made of organic ingredients but I believe has some type of chemicals. I know the shop I buy my equiptment from lists all of the OMRI certified nutes in their catalog, and on their site. The product will have the symbol beside it. Not sure on the Tiger bloom. My thing is, it's still better than using 100% chemical based nutes right? And even then, it depends what you are looking for. Quality, quantity, etc. I have seen some people that have true organics dialed in have bumper harvests with the same cut as another guy grown hydro. It's more in the grower's skill and knowledge as far as that goes IMO. If you want a link to the store I shop at send me a PM.

Amish, nice link btw.

I use both also, the PBP is organic the Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 2-8-4 is not organic but synthetic chemicals but is a great product that really adds a kick to a garden

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Hey Cocktail, do you still have the chemdog D?
have you ever thought about making your own chem d x sour d like rez does?
or a chem 4 x strawberry d? or chem d x straw d?
- SubN

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i lost the chemd, made some beans w/ her when i ran her.
just under an 1/8th of her left, then ill get them beaners out for u feckers.
i might take a couple cycles off making seeds,
i just about had it w/ seeded buds, for now.
but you never know, pics coming asap!!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BPP/AC

BPP/AC

these bitches are at 7 weeks today.
last set of pics my math was off. i said 35 days but they were at 41.
anywho,

AC 6 ladies

she's as big and thick as a budweiser tallboy!

BPP all 9 of em.....
these first 3 are my favorite so far.

InjectTruth

Wow! I missed a ton of action! That BPP and AC are out of hand. Some serious colas for sure.

The picture with the 3 plants next to each other, how long were the vegged? and they are from seed right? Perfect main cola growth pattern.

Keep it crankin, Cocktail Franklin. :rasta:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
franky box o dawgs
Howzit brother..?? Man o man wat a bunch of lookers.. Woohoooooo!!!!!!! some nice girls brother.. Hey im to lazy to go peep thru and check, but wat size light ya using? bbl peace..

sack

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Ah Frank: Does HOLY SHIT cover it? Jeez bro, you NEVER cease to amaze me! (sorry I can't spell when I'm buzzed.) You truely do lead F.U.C.K. E.M. by example. LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts