What's new

Frank the Tank's Hot Dogg Hut

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya frank..

woz doing some rounds and thought i say hello....any movement overthere...any updates?
Nway a few flowers for you...im betting you gonne like :smile:

sssdh

amnesia haze

purple bastard

3th generation SD v2.5...(sorry for blur)

own cross...PeeWee x Unknow strain (selected )

Last edited:

Bluesboy

Wow, your numbers are insane. You really know how to get them dialed in, great flushing by the looks of it too.

Much respect sir, you and your team never cease to keep my jaw residing comfortably on my desk.

Keep it growing,

Bluesboy

cyburnt

Frank, Howed you like the Asia Girl?

Frank, Howed you like the Asia Girl?

:chin:Thinkin about crossing her with Ace's Orient Express, but have heard mixed reviews regarding RMs Asia Girl. What's your take :canabis: :respect: Tanx!

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
pp they all look fantastic the shire and thaze need another 30 or so days straight waterfeed and lettem necro out fully like theyre doin. perfect. :)
the ssh is time to get the axe i see. nice purple by the way :yummy: it does that nicely, dont it :joint: i dig yer lineup a lot and hope i get a call from u sometime. stranger. :smoke: that mangos calyx to leaf is just like my shits were. are those in soil? no matter what tho i hope u save a samp' of that for ya boy to taste :smoke: been fiending some haze since april! :biglaugh:
anyways, hope alls well in your world and definitely keep the good network comin! the net is always a nice addition. good growin dude :) stay safe man.

Last edited:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
Hey CF the grow is looking spectacular. I'm just setting back up again, got 2 little Pimp babys going. I don't have a fun running in my veg cab so it gets pretty warm so they keep drying out. Totally my bad. I did pick up a 1k I just gotta finish building the flower area and build a carbon scrubber and I'll be good to go.

Well excelent pics man

Latest posts

Latest posts