What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Virgos are cool.
yup, I can roll a joint while driving in traffic. Virgos are independent and never ask for help.

giphy.gif

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am curious about their suggested fix and what it will entail... I am no plumber but I have sold plumbing supplies and have installed water lines and done repairs. Just curious and it won't cost me anything.

I have expensive repairs needed here. The worst part is I can no longer do/help this kind of work myself.
Trying to convince my spouse we need to move into a no maintenance place.

I guess you will be glad to have it fixed and move on.
They will cut out the bent section and splice in an ABS section.
Being a Virgo has worked out for me.
Yet another thing to admire you for.

jokerman

Premium user

Post office​

A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery Store. As he waited, he was approached by a man who asked, "Son, can You tell me where the Post Office is?" The little boy replied, "Sure! Just go straight down this street a Coupla blocks and turn to your right." The man thanked the boy kindly and said, "I'm the new pastor in town. I'd like for you to come to church on Sunday. I'll show you how to get To Heaven." The little boy replied with a chuckle. " FFS!, come on... You don't even know the way to the Post Office."

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I signed a contract to dig out the bent pipe section and splice in a new ABS section. $2,160 after my 10% Veterans discount, and they can do the whole thing Tuesday.

The biggest downside is that the bent section extends under our front brick cobblestone walkway, so I will have to have the walkway repaired or replaced once the excavation and plumbing are all complete.

Presently moving a heating pad around on my upper and lower back, both of which are unhappy with me. Almost recovered enough to take Miss Layla for a stroll and look at different walkway designs in the hood.

jokerman

Premium user
I signed a contract to dig out the bent pipe section and splice in a new ABS section. $2,160 after my 10% Veterans discount, and they can do the whole thing Tuesday.

The biggest downside is that the bent section extends under our front brick cobblestone walkway, so I will have to have the walkway repaired or replaced once the excavation and plumbing are all complete.

Presently moving a heating pad around on my upper and lower back, both of which are unhappy with me. Almost recovered enough to take Miss Layla for a stroll and look at different walkway designs in the hood.
how far from the house to the pool?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The plumbing fix sounds straight forward and not an extensive(expensive) repair. Jolly good.

From one virgo to another... may the celestial force be with you.
Thanks! I hoping so! The excavation was more than the repairs.
how far from the house to the pool?
Ummmm, if you mean the municipal pool across the street in the park, it's about 100 yards.

Latest posts

Latest posts