What's new

Found old seeds: "GD London 1972"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Bear! Any bud shots for us? Have you thought bout defanning before harvest? Such a long, hard trimming process coming up for yuh.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

mr. gt

still lurking and with also wishing for some updates! I may shed a tear or 2 if she or you disappeared : (

~mr. gt

R

recent guest

GUYS! FOLKS!

I'm so sorry for not being able to post recently. Please don't worry about the GD. It was an absolutely epic harvest, close to four pounds. I have plenty of photographs to post but I no longer have my computer to get them off my phone and camera. I have photos from the last update all the way through harvest including the production of butter using 250 grams of dried superfluous buds left over after the cream was cropped.

Plus a very detailed smoke report coming up. She's fantastic.

I also was able to collect close to 100 seeds from each cross I made with Ace Malawi, Cannabiogen Peyote Purple, and DJ Shorts Blueberry.

I'm in Indonesia ATM, I've found some wonderful genetics here but thinking about avoiding the death penalty... :/

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
My first thought was literally, "Oh shit, he lives!" I was afraid that this was going to be another thread that fades away into the ether. Glad to hear you made it all the way to harvest and that things turned out well for you. Welcome back and don't be a stranger. I really look forward to hearing and seeing how everything turned out for you!

:yes:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Good news Bear! Indonesia! What the..? Be really careful. Congrats on the beans. Of course, you know that we're going to waiting for those to be grown out now :D

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DANK NEWS BEAR BROTHER! :wave:

safe travels, good vibes, green blessings, great health

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good things for those that wait :D

Watch out for the ladyboys. No one wants to find a nanner in the last act.

B

Bob Green

Good to see all is well. Be safe out there!

Cant wait for a smoke report!

MgoKush

Just curious what's the oldest cannabis seed ever successfully grown out. Shit I was born in 72 and I'll be 43 this Thursday.LOL......I haven't read the whole thread yet. Skipped up from where the plant is just stating to show its sex and there true age of the bean was being questioned. Where these seeds preserved in any way? Myself I have a very hard time believing that said seeds were 40 years old. Ive played hell with seed much younger than that. But hey stranger things have happened. OK back to catching up on all I skipped.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
IIRC Bear was wondering if the beans may have come from a later generation. Germinating 40 year old seeds stored in an attic with extreme temperature and humidity changes seems highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts