What's new

Found old seeds: "GD London 1972"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

recent guest

Well, shes not mite FREE but she is astoundingly tolerant and her immune responses are very strong compared with, at very least, all the others in this grow. Thanks for the vibes folks.

She is no longer stretching and is adding bulk and frost to the flowers now. The smell is changing too, and this is one of the most unique strains I have every smelt. For a few weeks in early flower it was very similar to the smell from Ace Oldtimer's Green Haze: sandalwood, spicy incense with a fruity background. Now it has taken on a new and very pleasant funky tone. The resin smells like sweet feminine sweat, but from someone whom you are very attracted to. If my avatar were at the gym. Its a smell that is funky and dank but amazing and delicate at the same time.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

R

recent guest

As far as beans are concerned, she has been pollenated by four different strains:

Ace Malawi (100% Sativa)

Ace Oldtimer's Purple Haze (100% Sativa)

Dj Short's Blueberry (Indica)

Cannabiogen Peyote Purple (Indica)

The first two should yield a nice spectrum of offspring that will serve as a good pool to make the F2 generation.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Im so happy for you Bear! What a spectacular plant and a long time coming too. However, I do not envy your upcoming trim job.

Kudos for not giving up when it looked like everything was going to shit.

Cant wait to see her at harvest and for the smoke report - thatll be what? May? Think about it, youre gonna be the 1st person to taste this in.... however many years, decades!

Huel Perkins

Veteran
The resin smells like sweet feminine sweat, but from someone whom you are very attracted to. If my avatar were at the gym. Its a smell that is funky and dank but amazing and delicate at the same time.

I fucking love this thread!

I feel like true sativas are the true females of cannabis, so unpredictable and it take some knowledge to master them...

R

recent guest

I fucking love this thread!

I feel like true sativas are the true females of cannabis, so unpredictable and it take some knowledge to master them...

Thanks Huel. I agree with that, and this girl is particularly unpredictable in her growth habits. You can see that I topped her several months ago and, like her sister, upward growth was more or less shut off and she began to grow branches horizontally. Shes a crazy monster but the buds are not developing nearly as unpredictably as I expected, they seem much more familiar than, say, the oldtimer's haze or even destroyer buds that I have harvested before.

Im so happy for you Bear! What a spectacular plant and a long time coming too. However, I do not envy your upcoming trim job.

Kudos for not giving up when it looked like everything was going to shit.

Cant wait to see her at harvest and for the smoke report - thatll be what? May? Think about it, youre gonna be the 1st person to taste this in.... however many years, decades!

Great to see you here still Wildgrow you have been one of the longest supporters of this effort, what a guy. I know that this herb is special she shows it in all of her qualities so far. I don't think i'll ever really know the history but besides its personal nature to me its of little importance when compared to this tree and the upcoming smoke. I feel extra lucky to have the capacity to grow her out in a greenhouse, which is optimal for her resin production. Add to that the fact that im going to have buds that are never shipped or mishandled and will cure patiently until its their turn to burn.

Im really looking forward to trimming this one actually. Its easy to trim in the greenhouse, the light is bright and the temperature is good. Plus I have good company for this job, and since she's showing good resin on the sweet leaves, there is a good chance I'll just leave most of them on the buds. Youre right though, you're looking at about 40 man-hours of trimming there I would hazard.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Those buds are going to explode in a few weeks, I wager. Those true sativas always surprise me with how much they yield.

mr. gt

that baby is still chuggin along huh... I remember when this thread first started! I'm real glad to hear you pollinated it.

Huel perkins... nice avatar.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
your avatar at the gym smell? IM SOLD! :D

she looks epic Bear! you gotta take a sample :D

R

recent guest

your avatar at the gym smell? IM SOLD! :D

she looks epic Bear! you gotta take a sample :D

I know shes not THAT far away from harvest. Im thinking first week of december, about three more weeks.

I could get even more graphic with the smell, she really has the smell of a girl in a lot of ways.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Very nice job Bear Riot!!! I have a bunch of African and Peruvian seeds from the 70's and this thread really makes me want to try and pop a few. Beautiful!!

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Very nice job Bear Riot!!! I have a bunch of African and Peruvian seeds from the 70's and this thread really makes me want to try and pop a few. Beautiful!!

So jealous.....

Idk Bear, seems like 3 weeks may be cutting it a tad early?

You know its love when you associate pheromones with plant smell. I've had a few lady plants over the years that give off this "damn girl" smell that makes you drool.

wordsux

what a beautiful sativa! I am a sucker for these massive sativa plants! That will be some amazing smoke.

subscribed

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
graphics are always welcome :D description or picture form :)

I'm glad you are happy with her man. You have cuts of her right?

The resin smells like sweet feminine sweat, but from someone whom you are very attracted to. If my avatar were at the gym.

I could get even more graphic with the smell, she really has the smell of a girl in a lot of ways.

Im really looking forward to trimming this one actually.

HAHA! I bet you are! Enjoy that trim:kitty:

Is this the same plant that you have had going for so long? Or did you start new seeds? i thought I read you started more '72 seeds??

Awesome grow Man, sorry about the mites, that can be the worst. That frost monster was a special plant too.

-pH

its been so long.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzm1DY3hJL8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts