What's new

for all you "all nighters" out there....

tinman

ok.....whos up all night and cant find peeps on here? we're far and few between. how bout we just say anything or ask anything on this thread? you know,a way ta kill the time late at night and the early monings. i have a lot questions and thoughts sometimes and its cool if theres people on here ta bounce em off of. hell,sumtimes i just wanna say funny shit and ask real dumbass questions!wudda ya guys/girls think?:friends:.......tinman

tinman

yeah me too,but at my age anything works! 18 to 80,blind,crippled,crazy,big,small hot,ugly,hell i like em all!:smokey:

tinman

aw hell!! i cant lie....i've been jerkin' off in the shower so much,i get a hard on when it rains! sucks gettin old! :biggrin:

Norrath

HA! that was pretty funny tinman. ill give you karms for that:)

what to say what to say...

well i got pulled over tonight, very random, doing nothing wrong driving wise. He pulled me over because apparently his computer says my car is uninsured, though i have purchased and have the registration on hand, lol. He told me to get that checked out, i think he was lying to pull me over after seeing who teh vehicle belonged to and perhaps running that person, then wanting to 'check' that person out. Sometimes i think theyre far too bored...even when crime is rampant.. If only he didnt run my plate, why did he do that? profiling, im white and wear glasses, fuck off. he was bored, that's teh reason, im sure of it.

anyhow, im out of pot and my harvest is about a month away, woe is me.

ps. if the officer wanted to search my car, i would have stepped outside and locked it behind me, even though i had nothing to hide, just out of principle. I was almost eager to test, as ive read some legals, this strategy out, being stern and refusing a search when there's no whats the word...probable cause or soemthing? Ive been searched before without anything on me, but passenger had some contraband, was not a good day for him, and I DIDNT even KNOW! lol

tinman

thanx norrath,you can come up with some shit if ya got enuf time alone on yer handz!! i talk to myself like a muther f**ker,too! ya know,i got a new dr. and went the other day for my first appt. and it was a chick! i mean a HOT HOT HOT chick! n e ways,she told me i had ta quit jerkin off! i asked her WHY! and she said cuz she was tryin to examine me!! heh heh :biggrin:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread my as wel be called "Ass and titties, ass ass and titties, and big bootie bitches"

and I that note, I wanna fuck Jessica Alba.

Shrek

I can't sleep, I had to quit smoking for a little while because of unannounced random drug tests, they have not gotten to me yet, and by the time they do their mouth swab test won't catch me.
But in the mean time, unless I had a particularly laborious day, I have trouble sleeping. I just finished watching "Inglorious bastards" for the second time tonight, great flick! I finished watching it with the wife, and she went to bed, so I took a jaunt over to my dads house(he is a insomniac) and watched it with him, LOL!

I have to try to get 2-3 hours of sleep at least, I gotta work in the morning!

tinman

she wantz you hash,i can tell! think i could post a naked pic of a chick without gettin shit fer it? shes a looker! :smokey:

ROJO145

Veteran
I cant sleep because Im getting old and my prostates somewhat enlarged and wakes me up every day at 430 so I can stand in front of the shitter and watch my old pecker dribble for a couple minutes!!:biggrin:

tinman

I can't sleep, I had to quit smoking for a little while because of unannounced random drug tests, they have not gotten to me yet, and by the time they do their mouth swab test won't catch me.
But in the mean time, unless I had a particularly laborious day, I have trouble sleeping. I just finished watching "Inglorious bastards" for the second time tonight, great flick! I finished watching it with the wife, and she went to bed, so I took a jaunt over to my dads house(he is a insomniac) and watched it with him, LOL!

I have to try to get 2-3 hours of sleep at least, I gotta work in the morning!
THIRTY YEARS AGO MY WIFE WENT TO SLEEP BEFORE I DID AND I WENT OUT DRINKIN WITH MY BEST BUDDY AND WHEN WE CAME BACK AT 6 IN THE MORING MY WIFE WAS ON HER BACK SLEEPING ON THE COUCH WITH HER MOUTH OPEN! I WENT INTO THE KITCHEN AND MIXED A LITTLE SALT WATER IN A GLASS AND WENT BACK TO WHERE SHE SLEPT,TOOK OUT LITTLE TINMAN.HUNG IT OVER HER FACE,AND POURED THE SALT WATER INTO HER MOUTH! MAN,SHE WAS SO PISSED SHE PUNCHED MY BUDDY IN THE EYE JUST FOR LAUGHING! SHE AINT MY WIFE NO MORE!! i guess too many years of that kinda humor fucks shit up,huh? true story by the way!!

tinman

I cant sleep because Im getting old and my prostates somewhat enlarged and wakes me up every day at 430 so I can stand in front of the shitter and watch my old pecker dribble for a couple minutes!!:biggrin:
i have the same problem,rojo! try sittin,that way you can smoke a joint and relax! i piss like 4 times a nite!

Norrath

you poor souls.

here, ill throw you a a present.

picture.php

i LOVE black hair. R

tinman

that's HILARIOUS.

u must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tinman again blah blah
ya know i read one in another thread where this guys girl told him to make love to her like they do in the movies so he ripped down her pants did her in the ass hard and spun her around by the hair and busted all over her face! said she was PISSED. he just found out they didnt watch the same movies!

T

THC_Decapitator

aw hell!! i cant lie....i've been jerkin' off in the shower so much,i get a hard on when it rains! sucks gettin old! :biggrin:

I cant do the real thing or rosie palm in water :tumbleweed:

have to be dry on land , no hot tubs , rivers , baths showers etc waterfalls .