What's new

for all you "all nighters" out there....

tinman

ok,here's another one.................................
my back was hurting like hell last week so i asked a lady friend of mine to walk on my chest in hopes it would crack my back and make it feel better,while she was stompin around on my chest i looked up at her and said"baby,can i smell yer pussy?" she got all kinds of pissed and coldly said"no you cannot!!" to which i replied..."oh hell,it must be yer feet then!!". heh heh heh my first wife hated my sense of humor some times.ok,most of the time as she was ussualy the ass end of all my jokes!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Im not an up-all-nighter, but I wake up 2-3 times a night from pain and haveta wait a half hour for a pill to kick in, so I be on at all hours..... now... asssssss n tities!

whiterabbit9

Veteran
yeah me too,but at my age anything works! 18 to 80,blind,crippled,crazy,big,small hot,ugly,hell i like em all!:smokey:

for you...

1001-sexy-fail.jpg

granny_in_thong_bikini.jpg

desant

Veteran
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

its almost 3 am

i just ate a pizza

skining up

gonna wait till 4 20 am and blaze...

listening some Digitally Imported "space" tunes...

Looking out at the night sky, thinking about 2012 And praying to our aliens brothers to come to us...

bterzz

Veteran
lmao you fuckers are sick..

anyways, i'm looking for a multiple outlet heavy duty timer to plug multiple ballasts into. i've seen them around they are expensive but i want to look at them so any ideas?

hazy

Veteran
lmao bigtime on this thread. But that old lady in the string bikini~ damn, that's fukked up. You know, you can't unsee something like that no matter how hard you try.
DON'T look.

Any time I need a laugh, I'll just track down tinman and read a couple of his posts.

tinman

lmao you fuckers are sick..

anyways, i'm looking for a multiple outlet heavy duty timer to plug multiple ballasts into. i've seen them around they are expensive but i want to look at them so any ideas?
if yer a handy guy/gal,which you must be if yer growin,you can build one yourself. i saw a timer at home depot, a while back , and it installed between the fuse box and the lights. all ya gotta do is get your plg receptacles,heavy wire at least 12 ga.,timer,and hook it all up together and instead of goin to the fuse box,you have a plug on that end that plugs in to yer wall socket. now you will have to make sure it has its own circut,like an ac unit,that has the right amp rating but thats easy to do if ya know someone that can upgrade yer breaker to a higher amp rating. hope this helps.
btw,i dont know about the other guys but I AM sic as fuck!!lol

dkmonk

Pretty much an all nighter right here. I can fuckin sleep all day long if i wanted but I stay up for 36 sometimes 48 hours hoping if i go to bed at 11pm the next night I might sleep all night but only make it till 4 30, I think extensive drug use for years fucked up my sleep.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Woke up at 420, my effort at hibernation is not working. I really would prefer to sleep till spring. Hours till dawn hours to fight apnea, poor circulation, and acid reflux, talk about your party crew. I am growing black domina next, been looking for a sleeper for two years. Good day chaps.
H