What's new

for all you "all nighters" out there....

T

THC_Decapitator

LOL ^
sure fore play and after , just i cant do the deed in water lol

I don't mind if ladies get wet down there in the nice zone .

tinman

HA! that was pretty funny tinman. ill give you karms for that:)

what to say what to say...

well i got pulled over tonight, very random, doing nothing wrong driving wise. He pulled me over because apparently his computer says my car is uninsured, though i have purchased and have the registration on hand, lol. He told me to get that checked out, i think he was lying to pull me over after seeing who teh vehicle belonged to and perhaps running that person, then wanting to 'check' that person out. Sometimes i think theyre far too bored...even when crime is rampant.. If only he didnt run my plate, why did he do that? profiling, im white and wear glasses, fuck off. he was bored, that's teh reason, im sure of it.

anyhow, im out of pot and my harvest is about a month away, woe is me.

ps. if the officer wanted to search my car, i would have stepped outside and locked it behind me, even though i had nothing to hide, just out of principle. I was almost eager to test, as ive read some legals, this strategy out, being stern and refusing a search when there's no whats the word...probable cause or soemthing? Ive been searched before without anything on me, but passenger had some contraband, was not a good day for him, and I DIDNT even KNOW! lol
true story...i used to ride with a pretty big bike club and was allways gettin stopped! most of theyre reasons were all bullshit! one guy pulled his gun on me when i handed him my license and ins. card. he looked sooo stupid i had ta laugh! this pissed him off! then when he wanted to search my bike and i said no he wanted to know why if i wasnt doin nuthin wrong. i had finally had it with this fucker so i told him that him being a local cop and living in the same town,what if i had a black dildo in my saddle bags that i like shoved up my ass? iz that something i would want you to know?! that ass just looked at me with eyes as big as plates and just handed me back my shit and told me to leave! shit i laughed for miles!! assholes.

Norrath

true story...i used to ride with a pretty big bike club and was allways gettin stopped! most of theyre reasons were all bullshit! one guy pulled his gun on me when i handed him my license and ins. card. he looked sooo stupid i had ta laugh! this pissed him off! then when he wanted to search my bike and i said no he wanted to know why if i wasnt doin nuthin wrong. i had finally had it with this fucker so i told him that him being a local cop and living in the same town,what if i had a black dildo in my saddle bags that i like shoved up my ass? iz that something i would want you to know?! that ass just looked at me with eyes as big as plates and just handed me back my shit and told me to leave! shit i laughed for miles!! assholes.

you are the funniest, most awesome borderline troll ive ever met. making useless threads that are just fantastic. golden. i dont even have to be high to laugh at your stuff.

Shrek

The one time I did it on a waterbed wasn't that great, have not gotten too serious trying it in the water either.

tinman

you are the funniest, most awesome borderline troll ive ever met. making useless threads that are just fantastic. golden. i dont even have to be high to laugh at your stuff.
thanx fer the props! but like i said....i think i have too much time with myself! i like the funny shit! the world can be hard enuf ya know! glad i could get a finger in yer armpit! i can come up with shit for almost anything!

tinman

The one time I did it on a waterbed wasn't that great, have not gotten too serious trying it in the water either.
hmmm...........the only two thing i know about waterbeds is....ya cant fall on em face first like on a regularr bed,fuckin hurts,and.....theyre good for sex if ya take off the sheets and spead olive oil all over it! its just hard ta out of cuz it so slick!! i did that shit with a chick with one leg and watchin her tryin ta get out of the bed was fuckin hysterical! we both laughed so hard it made it harder for her! i had such a good time laughin with her i hid her leg so she wouldnt leave! another tru story!:dance013:

T

THC_Decapitator

hmmm...........the only two thing i know about waterbeds is....ya cant fall on em face first like on a regularr bed,fuckin hurts,and.....theyre good for sex if ya take off the sheets and spead olive oil all over it! its just hard ta out of cuz it so slick!! i did that shit with a chick with one leg and watchin her tryin ta get out of the bed was fuckin hysterical! we both laughed so hard it made it harder for her! i had such a good time laughin with her i hid her leg so she wouldnt leave! another tru story!:dance013:
Was her name Lani ? :whistling:

Yellowmoon

Yeah I'm gifted in going sleeping too late. 4-5AM recently.

I got to take a smoking break for three weeks - which is a good time to clean the system out of thc and to make you feel quite different. Been smoking this sativa hash for a few nights now, it's really pretty good compared to what's floating around usually. Not one of those motivating kind though. :dance013:

Got busted growing inside so I'm switching to outdoor covert operations.

:cathug: My cat is awesome.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran

Blackvelvet??

Izzat you??

Wuz she munchin' a chicken leg?

I've smoked every day for about 3 months. Now I stopped and I can't really sleep, but I'm tired. The migraines are coming back along with the stomach cramps... Money is tight these days. Also; need to get laid. It's been a while... Got myself in the friendzone yet again. My lovelife is weird. I'm great with short term relationships, but it never works out in the long run.

Need to finish a history paper too, but I lack inspiration (and motivation).

"Ass and titties, ass ass and titties, and big bootie bitches

tinman

I've smoked every day for about 3 months. Now I stopped and I can't really sleep, but I'm tired. The migraines are coming back along with the stomach cramps... Money is tight these days. Also; need to get laid. It's been a while... Got myself in the friendzone yet again. My lovelife is weird. I'm great with short term relationships, but it never works out in the long run.

Need to finish a history paper too, but I lack inspiration (and motivation).

"Ass and titties, ass ass and titties, and big bootie bitches
hey! friendz bump uglies too ya know!! dont go fer the long term! go fer the now and you'll keep thingz fun and interesting! oh,and i say fuck school! its just the governments way to keep us their puppets!i work with highly educated people and there aint ONE,not ONE that has a lick of sense! educated and dumb as a box of rocks! oh yeah! they also TRUST our government! wtf!
but man,gotta love those titties!