What's new

Flush and starve plants during flowering??

Pangea

Veteran
chi-skunk still alive and beautiful as always!

We've got some ss x c99's cooking that we'll get samples to ya when finished, great herb too.

The Sweet Skunk and her much of her offspring are simply great. Chimera's got a bunch of new fem's out that will only further her pleasures!

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
ima non-flusher myself. however, this urban myth of flushing will persist, despite any logical analysis to the contrary!
:biggrin:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why is it an urban myth? If you dont flush, show us your burn test....if its pure white through and through ill be astonished.

Ras Mason

Veteran
we want LAb analysis.

1: heavy metals
2: terpene profile
3: cannabinoid profile

we'll let the ¨¨rest¨¨ go.
lol

Ras Mason

Veteran
I bet my two mofucking cents that VApor , Pangea, C-RAy, Green Supreme, and a bunch of righteous mofuckers out here
can shut all your non lownute fucking traps in one grow.
Put yo nuts on da table.
rm

ps: it's like debating with bubbleman that BHO is better than 99% fresh frozen drysift....¨the science shows that extraction..blah blah blah blah.....shut up)

Ras Mason

Veteran
pardon my language good sirs.
of course.
cheers

¨It s all about NEVER overfeeding, curving downwards in mid flo... and letting the plant die....you know? ¨¨
Stephen Hawkins

KONY

Veteran
Why is it an urban myth? If you dont flush, show us your burn test....if its pure white through and through ill be astonished.

People also needs to understand the burn test needs to be done with a joint and never relight. If you use a bowl or bong that only works if you never relight the bowl.... You can make shitty flushed black ashed weed turn pretty grey if u keep relighting it;

Some people claim they can chop unflushed and chem fed, and they smoke it like that and are convinced they got clean burning stuff... and the black ash thing is a myth.

edit: overfed completely organic weed also smokes pretty shitty and doesnt burn anywhere near clean.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
i have been eating leaves from my mother plant regularly. i will continue to do so through the life of my next crop. so far, i have been unable to detect a hint of the maxibloom fertilizer i use. not that i would know what maxibloom tastes like anyway as i have never tasted it and do not plan too!:laughing: lets say, the leaves do not taste like my imagination tells me maxibloom would taste like.
the leaves from my mother are tastily sweet. how one could detect fertilizer in combusted weed and not green weed baffles my mind.
no pesticides.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I bet my two mofucking cents that VApor , Pangea, C-RAy, Green Supreme, and a bunch of righteous mofuckers out here
can shut all your non lownute fucking traps in one grow.
Put yo nuts on da table.
rm

ps: it's like debating with bubbleman that BHO is better than 99% fresh frozen drysift....¨the science shows that extraction..blah blah blah blah.....shut up)
what u talkin bout?

Ras Mason

Veteran
Dunno, don t remember...
i kind of like being the dirty bum in the corner....
please kickme a can of corn...
i read it s good fer ya.
dabadoo.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Dunno, don t remember...
i kind of like being the dirty bum in the corner....
please kickme a can of corn...
i read it s good fer ya.
dabadoo.
corn.jpg

Ras Mason

Veteran
yes...yess......thank youz good master....
i wil behave in the corner....
me behave....me corn!!! no GMO...good, good.....
ohhhh yes...me behave.....master.
ohhh...
rm

Ras Mason

Veteran
People also needs to understand the burn test needs to be done with a joint and never relight. If you use a bowl or bong that only works if you never relight the bowl.... You can make shitty flushed black ashed weed turn pretty grey if u keep relighting it;

Some people claim they can chop unflushed and chem fed, and they smoke it like that and are convinced they got clean burning stuff... and the black ash thing is a myth.

edit: overfed completely organic weed also smokes pretty shitty and doesnt burn anywhere near clean.

that s a pretty hardcore handle and avatar to sport bro....balls, king kong balls...

:groupwave: