What's new

Flower to harvest 2 Cabin Fever Strains 3x3 tent 16 plants

Jonny Lan

Looking good in your tent bud great job! They are looking really happy! What seed company do you purchase them seeds from?

Peace brother :ying:
These are seeds my boy got from a breeder he knows and two strains I made myself. The breeder is from a company called cabin fever seed company. Some of the best flowers I've ever had

Jonny Lan

Day 28 Flower Triple Deez Blue Skies & Burning Soldier OG

Day 28 Flower Triple Deez Blue Skies & Burning Soldier OG

So heres some pics of July 2nd sorry I'm late… I realized that i had an accidental pollination in my last grow so not all of my burning soldiers are actually burning soldiers. Some of the The white fire mother used in the cross was pollinated by a sourk kush hermie (reserva privada) that I had in my last grow. I am now able to differentiate the two (Sour White Fire & Burning Soldier) as the Sour WHite Fires have a smell similar to the Sour Kush and also they are HERMIE. THe burning SOldiers smell like the White Fire and never hermied.
but with no further adue…

Overall Tent View

picture.php

picture.php

Front Canopy View

picture.php

Left Canopy View

picture.php

Right Canopy View

picture.php

Jonny Lan

More pics Day 28

More pics Day 28

Heres some more pics

Overall Canopy View

picture.php

Triple Diesel #3 (didn't like the extra N in flower)

picture.php

Blue Skies #2 (loved the extra N i gave till week 3)

picture.php

Burning Soldier #6 (this is actually Burning Soldier)
Needs SOme bloom booster?

picture.php

Triple Deez 3&4(left) Sour White FIre(right)

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Update Info

Update Info

I have realized i haven't gone to in-depth with certain details pertaining to my grow.

Week 1 - Started with 16 Plants reduced to 13, three days in after finding 3 males. this was reduced to 12 after one Sour-Whitefire go harmed pretty bad. I picked nanners and put outside with males.
i continued feeding bio vega at full strength and added in half strength bio flores and full strength Bio Boost as recommended by Canna. Lst'd a lot!

Week 2&3 - These two weeks were a great learning experience for me. I learned along with my intended Whitefire O.G.*Chemmando cross, i also had an uniintended Whitefire O.G.*SourKush cross. Good news is that the sour kush was VERY potent but it was a hermie… which i also hear can be ok cause it will be another potent replica. I learned this by the third week when the smell of the plant started to give off the same Sour Kush smell and than started to form growth just like as well.
By the third week i was feeding half strength bio vega, full strength bio flores and continuing full strength bio boost. I also top dressed EWC in week two and dolomite lime in week 3. in week three i also took clones off the best looking pheno's and cut small scraggly under growth on all plants. By this time i stopped all let and other training techniques. I also ran out of BIo boost by the end of week 3 and at $50.00 for a 250ml bottle i was not going to by another so i started using some left over nirvana )organic booster by Advanced Nutrients) from previous grow

Week 4 - I realized in this week i might have over did it with bio vega due to curling i got on select plants (particularly the Diesels) and cut back N by feeding with just EWC guano molasses tea. i fed this way into early week 5 which by this time i ran out of the old NIRVANA and i started to feel like shit because there was only enough to feed 3 plants with it and they loved it! I am hours from a decent grow shop which carries shit i need and i am immobile due to my legs...

Week 5 - Noticing the biggest buds on most plants i have ever seen on my grows at week 5! buds already bigger than two of my fingers put together at this point. ONE MAJOR THING i noticed though was that my plants just weren't stinking the way they used to in my past grows where i didn't use Canna products except for vega into week 3. I chalk this up to a possible 4 things either

A- too much n in plants…
b- lack of Guano and molasses which is all i pretty much used for flower in last grow
C - higher humidity throughout flower or the fans being on them 24/7 to battle humidity or
D - Canna bio flores and BIo Boost straight fucking up my grow lol

If the problem is option A thats gonna be fixed soon and i hope it won't make a difference once i cut out bottled organic nutes in a little while. if the problem is b It should also be fixed because i am going to start feeding guano molasses every time starting from now until harvest. option c cannot be helped and i pray this option is not the problem cause it would suck. And finally D would also suck cause i feel i got bigger growth now using canna flowering products. this will be answered in my next grow when I run 12 triple Deez#2 which was my best one and now i have the clone on its way to become a mom.

Week 6- started yesterday and i will be posting pics tomorrow. Im PRAYING that after i feed with bat poo molasses and Nirvana (I got more from my girlfriend):biggrin:

Anyways hope y'all praying for me that i get some stinky stink soon as it seems its the only thing i am missing from my grow at the moment… I am currently blazing some Chemo Kush I got from my dispensary while i scratch my head at this one:bongsmi::dunno:

PLEASE TIPS ARE WELCOME!!!! None of y'all ever help me lol

DJXX

Veteran
don't worry johnny you will have some stank soon....the beginning of wk 6 you should start to see major trichs at this point...adding the guano will kickstart the smell...i never tried the guano with molasses...even though i use both....the tent pics look awesome... DJXX

Jonny Lan

don't worry johnny you will have some stank soon....the beginning of wk 6 you should start to see major trichs at this point...adding the guano will kickstart the smell...i never tried the guano with molasses...even though i use both....the tent pics look awesome... DJXX
Ur blessed man thank you for the reassurance!

I heard you can just stick a nail through ur stem? give that a try if all else fails Jonny. Nice pics guy!!!

RonSmooth

Veteran
How many plants do you have flowering right now?

I have pretty much the same space and I couldn't imagine getting 12 plants in there. I have never gone right from seed or cut though.

The smell is affected my lots of things. The temperature and humidity, the time of day, the watering frequency, user acclimation, filters and air treatment etc.

I wouldn't go treating it until I was sure it needed treatment.

And FWIW, I have some Sour Kush going and while most of the plants showed male flowers from seed, none of the cuts have shown any. The plants are healthier looking and yield better.

I took care of a few small light leaks I had after so many plants hermd last run. It has never been an issue before but I figured I had nothing to lose.

I wouldn't toss a potential mother plant just because she threw a male flower or two. At least finish a cut to make sure.

Jonny Lan

I have pretty much the same space and I couldn't imagine getting 12 plants in there. I have never gone right from seed or cut though.

The smell is affected my lots of things. The temperature and humidity, the time of day, the watering frequency, user acclimation, filters and air treatment etc.

And FWIW, I have some Sour Kush going and while most of the plants showed male flowers from seed, none of the cuts have shown any. The plants are healthier looking and yield better.

I took care of a few small light leaks I had after so many plants hermd last run. It has never been an issue before but I figured I had nothing to lose.

I wouldn't toss a potential mother plant just because she threw a male flower or two. At least finish a cut to make sure.
Ya 12 plants lst'd and they fit quite well with the fan. I waited until I seen alternating nodes before I flowered which was after 5 weeks. I found super cropping them in beg made them show sex faster... I wish I had a sour kush mother but gave up all my mother's because our legal growing situation up here was going through some shit.
Thanks for your help!

Lastdon

He was saying he was show casing from Flower to Harvest. I mean everyone knows what vegging plants look like, so just show what everyone wants to see ;-)

Wow. My bad man just realized I was vaping with my girl than we got intimate and than ya i just pressed space bar lol. I got treated last night! But ya same setup I seen in the other guys thread

Jonny Lan

Day 35 flower late pics

Day 35 flower late pics

Hey all heres the pics i took last week Wednesday which was Day 35 or the start of week 6! i have been late with pics cause I've been very busy but i promise tomorrow (start of week 7) ill have the pics up the next day…

Overall Tent View

picture.php

Outside Tent Canopy View

picture.php

Left Canopy View

picture.php

Right Canopy View

picture.php

Sour WhiteFire

picture.php

Jonny Lan

AGAIN… sorry for not posting pics for day 42 (start of week 7) i will post those in a bit. I have been doing some research and have decided that i will be harvesting most of my indica dominant strains and phenos in 11-14 days depending on which plant it is. I can say at the moment that the Burning Soldier and Sour WHitefires are gonna be done first. the blue skies will be next and then the Triple Deez will be done a bit after. Triple Deez is my only strain at the moment kicking out loads of new pistils with all trichomes still clear. I will post some jeweller Loupe shots tomorrow. but ye week 7 pics coming in a couple hours

Jonny Lan

Help Needed

Help Needed

Just realizing I'm having a ph reading of 8 at run off… any help would be good. should i flush my 12 plants? i believe the high ph is from too much manure. would flushing work????? remember I'm in pro mix

Jonny Lan

Well I Just a got advice from a great grower and I'm just going to use molasses and water until about a week or less before harvest.
I think i made a rookie error when i added nirvana into my tea and i was really stupid when i didn't check the ph… luckily i only did that when it was time to feed 4 different plants and they are all close to harvest any ways. My triple deez are looking nice and healthy and they are the ones furthest from harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts