What's new

Flower to harvest 2 Cabin Fever Strains 3x3 tent 16 plants

MelioraMed

Awesome work man, trials and tribulations but dedication saw you through to a lovely harvest! Fucking donkey dicks on the Triple D! Your crosses came out righteous too. ��������

Jonny Lan

WET/ DRY WEIGHT coming soon

WET/ DRY WEIGHT coming soon

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE PRAISES!
I will be posting wet/dry curing weights on monday!!!!!!!!:canabis:
i am gonna post some pics of the wet drying harvest in a bit so y'all could see a bit of what i was dealing with!
I can't wait I'm so excited this is what i been waiting for from seed!
:plant grow:

ManyManySpliffs

Yeeeaaa, Its a harvest party! Got about 2 more months until mine. I'll rock out at yours in the meantime between time.. Ready for pics of harvest, know you got alot of trimming ahead a you.

Lastdon

Update

Unfortunately, this thread will not being updated from Johnny Lan. Some unfortunate circumstances have arisen. The last thing he was telling you was that he was going to show you some wet/dry harvest… What I can say is that the harvest came out stellar, The particular cross Burning Solider and Sour Fire Where pretty good, Blue Skies is in the final days of curing, and Triple Deez, has a bit more to go however from early smoke test of the Triple Deez, it has a quick head high.

Being alongside for this grow, you can tell that there was love that was put into it, the plants had some nice training that the camera couldn’t always get to, molasses teas that were applied as well for some time. Since most of the nutrients that were applied were organic/organic derived, there was no need for a real flush per say, none normally done.

There have been a few seeds made of this cross too, (Burning Soldier). I’m also know that there have been clones taken of certain phenos and some given out, so this strain will stay alive. A few other things have been done as well.

Jonny Lan

Been thinking...

Been thinking...

Hi y'all! Figured since i never got to do a dry harvest/cured post on the crop before my incarceration that i would do one for the current grow i got going on now. Same exact techniques and equipment except only difference is a bigger tent (3x3-4x4) and bigger plants (4 plants down from 12) so I'm excited to see how much oaf a difference in term of yield i will get with more space and bigger plants with same light and same old bulb from last grow (600w hps). majority of the tent is triple deez only because i threw 3 small plants in of it to fill the space so technically 7 plants but the 3 only take 1 square foot of space all together. i also have 2 different phone's of Fire Alien Strawberry going in there. All the triple Deez are starting week 8 tomorrow and one fire alien strawberry is starting week 4 the other week 3.
the Fire Alien Strawberry will benefit from the light increase when the triple deez harvests.
When the Fire Alien Strawberry harvests in 6 weeks i plan to throw some T5's into the tent corners vertically and veg for 6 more weeks what will be in 6 weeks, 2 month old vegging plants from my veg tent for a total of 3.5 months veg of 4 plants. i have been training them to keep them ultra short so they are short with thick stems to support fat buds. topped over 6 times.
Pics soon love y'all

Last edited:
K

Krutibrko

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE PRAISES!
I will be posting wet/dry curing weights on monday!!!!!!!!:canabis:
i am gonna post some pics of the wet drying harvest in a bit so y'all could see a bit of what i was dealing with!
I can't wait I'm so excited this is what i been waiting for from seed!
:plant grow:

ohh yeahh:peacock:

Jonny Lan

Week 8 Day 51

Week 8 Day 51

So plants been flowering for 51 days now. the fire aliens 3-4 weeks in.

Crappy camera but i tried to take good pics.

Taller Triple Deez Clone

picture.php

Cola Shot of Taller Triple Deez Clone

picture.php

Fire Alien Strawberry Pheno 1

picture.php

Fire Alien Strawberry Pheno 2 (left)

picture.php

Trying To show trichs on triple deez but cam sucks

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Well 13 days left till its time to harvest some Triple Deez! They have seemed to lose a bit of their smell from week 6 to now but i think its just from me being used to the smell. I Mixed up a really potent quango tea for my first pheno of Fire Alien Strawberry and now (lights off) the room the tent is in is REEKING! I used 5 tablespoons of guano for 2 gallons of hot water and 3 tablespoons organic blackstrap molasses and than after mixing for an hour i let sit over night and than poured this into my watering can. i took the undissolved guano at the bottom and top dressed it around the stem of the plant than added some organic nutrients to the tea than fed that to the plant.
Now my room REEKS of rotten strawberries its so delicious i keep getting thirsty for something sweet!

Jonny Lan

Week 10,7,6

Week 10,7,6

Week 10 for Triple D 7&6 for fire alien

Heres a pic of Fire Alien Strawberry Pheno 1

picture.php

Same Plant and me ( had to Tie due to height)

picture.php

Triple Deez

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

W

wegobigupnorth

You got me fucking drooling homie!! Damn that diesel looks FAT And fire alien already covered in frost. I'm finally flipping mine tomorrow! Just in time for the 30 degree weather haha you lucky as hell your are comin down!!

Ahh well. There are worse things in life other then a high hydro bill such as the big ass posion ivy rash I already fucking managed to get the first day planing outdoors. I'll Running the AC all night to be able to enjoy the comfort of growing at home. High hydro bill is gonna be worth it to me from the looks of it anyway :)

Jonny Lan

You got me fucking drooling homie!! Damn that diesel looks FAT And fire alien already covered in frost. I'm finally flipping mine tomorrow! Just in time for the 30 degree weather haha you lucky as hell your are comin down!!

Ahh well. There are worse things in life other then a high hydro bill such as the big ass posion ivy rash I already fucking managed to get the first day planing outdoors. I'll Running the AC all night to be able to enjoy the comfort of growing at home. High hydro bill is gonna be worth it to me from the looks of it anyway :)

Hah! man thanks!
And ye the hydro bill is definitely worth it and your going to love those strains!
Ive been planning some outdoor too hope the Trip Deez does good outdoor.

I also have loads of some pretty exclusive gear that I'm hoping to start if this injunction thing goes our way!

Jonny Lan

OH yeah by the way I'm giving the bigger triple deez plants an extra 5 days. hardly any amber on em i want a bit more. the tiny ones i threw in will be ready this sunday (day 70)

W

wegobigupnorth

Good to hear your still on that outdoor hustle. If the weather keeps up like this it's gonna be a great season. I have I believe 11 triple diesels outside already and have more rooting now I think there gonna get fucking huge im a little scared of mold espically seeing how swollen yours are. And bro the fire aliens fucking STINK when then Suns blasting on them I can already smell em from a decent distance! I would be scared to put a shit load of them outside as some of my spots are fairly close to roads.

Good luck with the rest of the grow and the outdoor man!

I Can't wait to see the finished product brother!

Jonny Lan

Good to hear your still on that outdoor hustle. If the weather keeps up like this it's gonna be a great season. I have I believe 11 triple diesels outside already and have more rooting now I think there gonna get fucking huge im a little scared of mold espically seeing how swollen yours are. And bro the fire aliens fucking STINK when then Suns blasting on them I can already smell em from a decent distance! I would be scared to put a shit load of them outside as some of my spots are fairly close to roads.

Good luck with the rest of the grow and the outdoor man!

I Can't wait to see the finished product brother!
oh just to let you know that pheno of Triple Deez is full milky with a touch of amber at day 70 but me knowing like indica's and the effects they give id wait maybe one more week to try and get a tad bit more amber. Today is day 71 I harvested the smaller ones yesterday that were for some reason more amber than the bigger ones.

W

wegobigupnorth

Respect for the advice bro. I got two triple diesel that just flipped to flower and was planning on letting one go a week or 10 days longer then the other so I can have the best of both worlds :)

Yo man, You should put a thread up in the growing section so more cats see it! Or do you already? Canada forum is slow as hell and your girls deserve more men staring at them.

I'm FINALLY gonna get pictures up tonight of my girls and set up. I've been brutally busy with my outdoor grows, plus, no body wants to see a bunch of pictures of vegging plants so I wanted to wait until the flip.

I went with a totally different setup then originally planned. Doing a 4 plant Scrog under 1000w. Only burning one bulb this round cause it's the middle of summer. Their gonna be some TREES :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts