What's new

Flower to harvest 2 Cabin Fever Strains 3x3 tent 16 plants

Jonny Lan

Update

Update

So i've just finished harvesting all the triple deez over the past week and its looking like a great harvest so far! I'm gonna post some pics in the morning. My fire alien leaning pheno of the Fire Alien Strawberry is starting to turn purple but i don't think ill be taking this one long enough for it to go purple on the buds. this monday will be the end of week ten and i already have a bit of amber starting to come in. the strawberry cough leaning pheno is about 10 percent amber and could have been harvested at the end of week 8 but since i didn't expect it to finish so fast i didn't start giving it straight water until week 8 so i needed at least a couple more waterings of straight water before chop as i sometimes use bottled organic nutes (bio vega & occasional bio flores).

Jonny Lan

Some Pics

Some Pics

Triple Deez after Chop. These are old pics ill have cured pics soon with cured weights. i got about 8 full jars of triple deez so i think i did alright... there are probably gonna only be three or four jars of Fire Alien Strawberry

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Fire Alien Strawberry June 2015

Fire Alien Strawberry June 2015

These were from before the chop. since these photos I've gone on to cut, dry and start curing the first pheno and i have started drying almost ready to cure the second.

The Two phenos before cut

picture.php

A Top. I like to fade my plants last two weeks

picture.php

Frosty shot

picture.php

True colors

picture.php

Red Hairs about to be rolled

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Total weight of Triple Deez WAS 197.4g grams from 2 big plants in 4.5 gal pots and 3 small plants in .5 gallon pots.
Total weight of Fire Alien Strawberry IS 124.6g from two plants in 3 gallon pots.
All these plants vegged under 400mh and flowered under 600hps
Total weight 322g
Not the amount i expected but hey its better than going to the dispensary.
Im going to do another round of this strain but i am now buying an 8x4 tent and I'm starting two new strains

P.O.W. by Hazeman Seeds and Fadded Alien crossed to Loompas headband.

Jonny Lan

Black Cherry Pie x Mother of all Berries

Black Cherry Pie x Mother of all Berries

Whats up y'all? ended up starting 3 new strains.

Black Cherry Pie x Mother of All Berries
and
Black Cherry Pie BX - both by In House Genetics

Al Capone - Best Coast Genetics

check them out here
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=311121

I am about to harvest Fire Alien Strawberry and Triple Deez again.
Last time i didn't get around to posting finished shot but i PROMISE i will do it this time. I did get around to it last time cause it went so fast lol!

Jonny Lan

DRIED AND CURED WEIGHTS!

DRIED AND CURED WEIGHTS!

So if y'all aint knowin, I've been pretty busy with this current harvest and getting my next round read, which is going to be done with 2 lights.

So far I've got the Fire Alien Strawberry #1 and #2 cured up enough to post pics and weight. (2weeks)
Im letting the Triple Deez cure a bit more before recording weight and what not.

You can also follow my Black Cherry Pie thread here
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=311121

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Jonny Lan

Fire Alien Strawberry #1

Fire Alien Strawberry #1

Here's my first pheno of FAS, which is my least favourite pheno. This pheno presents gnarly growth and is a very light feeder. On the upside this pheno finishes at day 60 with 20% amber trichs.

The total weight of this plant in a 4.5 gal pot is 63.4 grams which I consider to be VERY SHIT. the buds of this plant are somewhat fluffy and quite frosty. the high is quick to hit you but can leave you quite sleepy an hour later. Sorry if pics are a bit blurry. this strain was a bitch to get a focused shot of.

Bud In Jars

picture.php

Bud In Pipe

picture.php

Bud on Table

picture.php

picture.php

Triple Deez Trimming after 14 day dry.

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Fire Alien Strawberry #2

Fire Alien Strawberry #2

This is my FAVOURITE pheno of FAS! this one yields as well if not better than my Triple Deez and the buds of this pheno are dense and STINKY! though not as frosty as the crappy pheno this one has a bud that comes on slower (creeper) but the high lasts way longer and there is no peak so the more you smoke the higher you can get.

The yield off this plant is 126.9g from a 4.5 gal under 600w hps. this is the type of yield per plant i need consistently.

Buds In Jar

picture.php

Buds on Dry Box

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

Nice! I ran Triple Deez a couple of years back. DJ I think you gifted me those beans from Freak.

The Black Diesel is a NYCD cut and it shines through BIG TIME. Mine went 78days and were just like NYCD. Grapefruity diesel.... No sour at all. Good yield and stayed squat w topping.

Peace!
Xray

Jonny Lan looking nice! I don't go on iceman much but glad to see your still doing your thing. this thread is not finished can we see the triple deere finished? i sent you a pm with my new number we shourld met again.

Latest posts

Latest posts