What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 18340

Holy crap whiskey, nice sets of crops you got going on!
Hows the rain doing everyone? No flooding here.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guys!! Waity till 4 more weeks...then some GROOVY pics...LMAO

A lot of people meet from on here. Spicoli and I have met up a few times. Just get to know someone as best as you can through this site before obviously. Do what I do, take one joint each, break bread, shoot the shit for a bit, then if your comfortable...do it again! Unless you are meeting people very well vouched for. I am not too worried about when I get a chanve to go up north to meet my FUCKEM fam. But obviously Im not gonna meet up with someone new to the site, no grow log and no one to vouch for....do gotta exercise some common sense...lol
There are other ways to help each other out...dont gotta meet anyone to send each other beans or cuts. Handle all talk of meeting or trades to pms...I am prolly already violating the TOU now, if so...sorry mods, feel free to delete post.
Eitehr way...we are in this to help each other out....but be safe and make smart decisions...
good vibes

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Just like whiskey says all its has to start with is a J or even a bowl pack...it may not feel like it at times, but there are a lot of us in this state... its always nice to meet like minded folk...

confused

This rain is putting a damper on the spring harvest. I wanted to go out today an check on them at least, but it was too shitty outside to even do that.

I'm certain that the rez is filled, but that would have been nice about two months ago. I'm glad I did a summer grow too. I bet they are loving it.

Looking good whiskey.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GKN-You should start a log here...just start it to date. Im loyal to this site...lol. Will go check yer log out though...

F.U.C.K.E.M= Feisty Underground Cannabis Kultivators Eastcoast Movement.
you gotta have mad skills, documented, few years/grows under your belt. Pictures n logs and shit...Talk to a few members, gotta be very knowledgeable too...noobs need not apply.

-Quoted from the bossman, founder of F.U.C.K.E.M-
"You dont ask to get in. If your lucky, we invite you."
i started fuckem to show love and unity for my east coasters, from maine to the florida keys. every grower in fuckem is on the right side of the mississippi river. but 99% are w/in 100 miles of the atlantic.
the west coast does it real big, legally for the most part.
we on the other hand, dont have those luxuries.
so we remain like ghosts, doing what we do in the shadows.
every member here has been picked by me, or referred to me by a fellow member.
that is the only way to gain access to fuckem.
left coasters need not apply
biggrin.gif
.....-END QUOTE

Be easy Florida!
good vibes

tru that man....good stuff, i'd love to one day be a member, but would never ask to get in....i'm forsure no newb, been growing for 6 years off and on, and will for the rest of my days...

Spicoli

Veteran
Keep up the good work GKN, Overgrow Florida bro!! Lets get this to a MMJ state, imagine what we could do then :D (not that you can't arleady, it'll be alot easier)...

Peace

dam rain everything is good except my garden looks like crop circles in my zucchinni either that or the 2 big ass possums took refuge in there.....

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Dam, Its been raining for 3 straight days and nights! And cool temps too_Oh well got my water-wings aired up,might go float around my garden for awhile.:muahaha:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah...rain has made all the butternut squashes in my garden rot off the vines...just started zucchini myself!
good vibes

oh yeah Spicoli, thanks man! i'm gonna keep doin what i do...i gotta get a veggie garden started...i have no experience with veggies but have always wanted too, especially in this economy...i'm a huge cook, so i'm always looking for the freshest shit...i'm loving this rain, let's me keep my a/c higher than i usually would in late may...i don't have any outdoor plants though...i hope all ya'lls do ok, then fluorish into monsters...

GKN

G

Guest 18340

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More rain!!!! My pepper plants are swimming in the in their pots!!!
Temps are way down though, the plus side. And no more smell of fires!

Spicoli

Veteran
Ya too much of a good thing...we do need it though(one plus)....and the temps are down like everyone also stated(another plus)....but its swamping everything... hope everyones stuff does ok.......Peace and let there be Sun (atleast some :) )

lol good one krizznap

joseaf

I completed my 2nd indoor hydro grow of White Rhino. It turned out GREAT!!! I have a mother plant I am cloning. I want to do an outdoor project, but location is key. If anyone have a journal of an outdoor project, please let me know.

looking awesome whiskey, great to see it in this thread. This rain is insane...raining for 3 days straight but I went to my grandmothers funeral today and we had about 30 minutes of perfectly clear blue skies, right on time for the service at the grave site, as we were leaving, it picked right back up again. It was pretty cool. My peppers and cabbage are swimming too...hope everyone's crops fair alright. There will be plenty more spells like this I'm sure, of course broken up by weeks of no rain and you will be hauling water hah, just the way it is i guess.

still2big, i'm dying to see those things exploding in the swamp! you gotta hook us up with plenty of pictures once things get exciting.

Spicoli

Veteran
That sux stealth, hope all your garden does well...looks like we might be in the final days of the rain.....so the outdoor guys can rejoice lol....Hope evryones gardens are doing good....Mj and not Mj related....Peace

Watch out for squash beetles...they will decimate your crops fast. Get some Bacillus Thurengensis (B.T.) spray to keep em off.

I love zucchini pan fried with a bit of olive oil and garlic. Shit is so good...

Status
Not open for further replies.