What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasted1

lol shit im on the treasure coast also looks like we have alot of growers here :woohoo: hopefully we can get that pention signed and have a clone market like cali :joint:
i always have a lil papaya to burn workin on the pre 98 bubba ,ECSD,ssh{bubba dutch pheno} and swiss bliss

stay safe

picture.php

:pimp3:

G

Guest 88950

im a new grower so there probably isnt much info i could offer that an expierenced grower doesnt already know but i got this from a member, bbp, from another site on the effects of asprin on the health of the plant. anyway here is the link.

hxxp://www.plantea.com/plant-aspirin.htm

peace

SSH

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL dragonlance? good stuff
:confused:here ya go my uneducated one:

Dra⋅co⋅ni⋅an

 /dreɪˈkoʊ
thinsp.png
ni
thinsp.png
ən, drə-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [drey-koh-nee-uh
thinsp.png
n, druh-] Show IPA –adjective 1. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Draco or his code of laws. 2. (often lowercase
thinsp.png
) rigorous; unusually severe or cruel: Draconian forms of punishment.

Toasted...way to rep Treasure coast! :respect:
Spicoli...where to meet next? Maybe rocks again, mid week?
good vibes

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Toasted1 pretty pics bro, ya reppin the TC for life !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Ya whiskey down for number 2 bro, sounds good pm me

I'm gonna be at Sebastian Inlet this weekend...hopefully all over the snook. Too bad there out of season right now. I don't think there is anything better than a fresh snook sammich.

Spicoli

Veteran
Ya Snook is fire bro, can beat some snook nuggets mmmmm. I go there sometimes too but to surf.

uneducated?

uneducated?

i wouldnt consider myself uneducated just never heard the word used in that reference sorry. I was just stoned and reading some fantasy novels someone gave me. thanx for further education thats what im here for

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wouldnt consider myself uneducated just never heard the word used in that reference sorry. I was just stoned and reading some fantasy novels someone gave me. thanx for further education thats what im here for
Zing! Quite the tactful and respectful retort! I didn't pick up the sarcasm in your post the first time, and took it as an insult to my vernacular...lol. :respect: so...my bad:friends:

Anyhoo...some pics o the recent arranging:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Did someone say snook? Call me an asshole, poacher...whatever. If I am fishing and catch a nice size Snook or two...they are going home to eat regardless of time of year. I mean, we are only talking 4-5 fish tops outta season, but its tooooo damn tasty to leave...lol. I dont ever keep any too small or big though.
I got a nice size veggie garden...I dig the rain!
good vibes all

Spicoli

Veteran
Ya right still2big lol...hope your stuff does ok (im sure it will)....Ya whiskey is doing it right..great dude....grows the fuckin dank too lol (he does though).

Peace

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill try to remember all of em
Veg:
Red Eyed Bride
*Querkle
*Misty
*Chunk D (ECSD x Deep Chunk)
*Jawdropv2 (Yeag's MTF x Black Indica)
Kali-Most
Sterling Widow
*NCDG
QX-1
Strawberry Diesel x ChemD
Chemage
Bubba Brother
off the top..not there lookin, might have missed some

Flower:
NCDG x Church
all above with stars*
Cheese/DPxErdpurt
Erdpurt x B3n7
Bambatta x Erdpurt
Catpiss
Muscadine Mash
Moon Shadow

might be more...Thanks Spicoli! Thats just 2 ya tasted so far...lol
good vibes

Spicoli

Veteran
lol...i can only imagine what the rest are like :D....can't wait to try the rest (if im lucky enough)

Peace

damn, you are lucky to have tasted some of that funk....maybe one day i can do the same...it's so refreshing to be able to talk with like minded folks...most of the time i think i'm the only one doing this in the state...

Spicoli

Veteran
Yes i do feel very fortunate....It is refreshing to talk to ppl that understand what you do because they also do it..trust me you are far far from the only one lol.....Peace

haha, i'm glad to hear it man....i'm thinking ya'll are directly across from me, i'm in the SW....hopefully one day it'll be like cali here and we can meet up, trade clones and dank, haha....that is a great, wise move you guys pulled, bringin the 1 joint to meet...of course i wouldn't bring a stranger to my grow, but i would smoke a J with just about anybody!

Hadn't checked this thread in a while. Whiskey thats some amazing dope you got going there, top notch man top notch. It's cool to get on this thread and see what other people doing in your state, glad its staying active.

Wish we could talk locations and meet for a good blaze, just meeting someone from ICmag in the real world would be a great experience...someday right? someday...

Status
Not open for further replies.