Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
MMMMMM damn that makes it even better lol....that a great strain

confused

now completely dry and ready to be burned down with some friends during the nuggets game tonight. I'm a happy man for a few weeks.

I'm still perplexed on why the stuff on the right got real dark and the stuff on the left got really light when it all dried.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
f.u.c.k.i.n.g rain killed my veggies. All but the corn, collards, and tomatoes....and pot...heh

Spicoli! Sesh tomorrow maybe?
good vibes

confused

Looks nice, confused. Hash is scarce around here....never had a hook that i could always go to to get it. Love me some knifer's.

First time I've ever smoked it besides scissor hash from trimming. Getting the bubble bags was worth it. I've been a little too stoned for the past two or three days.

Sorry about the plants whiskey; I haven't been out to check my stuff since all this rain. I hope its still around.

I think the green hash is from mixing too long with the bags, if i'm not mistaken. Looks dank either way and i'd smoke the hell out of it, most likely to fall asleep at night. That shit puts me in a daze, and i can steady chief no prob.

Spicoli

Veteran
Ya Bubblebags are on my list of things I HAVE to get....No Bueno on the rain, we need it but come on already...Everyone that has the Hash enjoy.... Whiskey fa show bruddah ill PM ya

Spicoli

Veteran
How is everyone???Just trying to get the thread back to life......Peace

Putting out 3 of my nirvana northern lights moms and 4 cuts this weekend, also 1 cut of KC 33! woo! Trying to get a higher % of cuts to root, right now trying the jiffy pellets again...no heating pad and ambient temps in the high 70's doesnt too much...bubble cloner water is 76 but i still get slime in 1 day even changing water, think i might have had the stems too far under water as they got mushy.

Lots of sunshine here now, not so much rain. Hoping for a good mix of both for the rest of summer.

How/what is everyone else up to? Spicoli?

Spicoli

Veteran
Nice free radical wish the best of luck to you....Got some Chunk D and BKxDC just planted (from a fellow ICmagger, you know who you are:D) myself.....Hope the upcoming Hurricane season is nice to us

Yes absolutely. It's always a nervous feeling at the beginning of the season, seeing when our first one will come. You have anything outside to worry about? It's bad enough when we lose power for 1 day at a time...

Spicoli

Veteran
Nah indoor so im just as fucked cause i dont have a generator...but i have before and know the feeling...Ya i hope he get a real lite easy season....

toasted1

lol ive ran a power inverter to hooked to an idle'n car b4 for 12hrs at a time for a week in a half to run a 400 wttr and fans pumps ect old lady got mad that the plants got to live cool with electric and fans while we sweatin and swatin mosquitios till power came back on didnt even use 1/2 a tank mean while i watched a guy strugle to keep his gen on and gasn it every 4 hrs :nanana:

stay safe
:pimp3:

lol ive ran a power inverter to hooked to an idle'n car b4 for 12hrs at a time for a week in a half to run a 400 wttr and fans pumps ect old lady got mad that the plants got to live cool with electric and fans while we sweatin and swatin mosquitios till power came back on didnt even use 1/2 a tank mean while i watched a guy strugle to keep his gen on and gasn it every 4 hrs :nanana:

stay safe
:pimp3:

HAHA thats awesome. Gotta do what you gotta do. I also don't have a generator so how screwed are you when the power goes out for a day, 2 3 or 4? Hermies?

Spicoli

Veteran
Id say after solid 3 days without lite, your plants are def fucked.....Toasted 1 your a genuis lol i have never even thought of that lol.....10 for originality :D

Hey everybody! I'm starting a new run. I'm keeping my microgrow setup in the garage (upping the flower chamber to 448w CFL) and trying to sog, hempy style. I am at about four nodes on my unsexed seedlings, so it's gonna be a while before I see anything. At least the mids are still available around here to tide me over! I'm documenting and will put up a journal if everything works out and I think it could help someone out with their grow.

On another note, I have a question...

Let me preface this by saying I'M NOT FISHING FOR INFO! I am not asking to barter with anyone here, I am not soliciting anything from anyone here. At all. Period. OK?

Now my question. I know everyone here is paranoid about their grows, and the #1 recommendation for all noobs who show up here is: "DON'T TELL ANYONE". I also know that there are quite a few folks here that know other growers IRL that they trade seeds and cuttings with. How do you meet others that you trust enough to talk about your grow with? The only person who knows about my grow is my wife. Not even my kids (older teenagers living at home) know or suspect. I don't even post here that much because of my paranoia about this. I probably wouldn't trust anyone who I "met" on a website, even IC, to let them know where I am (although anyone here from Florida already knows roughly where I am!)

Where do you know these people from that you trust them that much? I would love to meet someone to trade genetics with, but am VERRRRRRRY leery of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.