What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what up my fellow floridians!? born and raised in the panhandle...i'm down in south fla now, not too bad....how's everybody doin? smoking that dankity?

GKN

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
T

TrichyTrichy

HTG are the best.
They've upgraded my order when they didn't have the item in stock. Always super nice even when they are busy. I haven't ever heard any
negative about them either.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HTG store in Melbourne, ask for Lou. Really stand up guy...
Trishy....you in FL?

good vibes

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Hello and welcome icanthinkofanid, original name lol. Nice to see some ppl from the west coast.

oldboy06

Hello every one I also buy from HTG supply good people to deal with and Lou is a grate guy bin buying from them since they open in Melbourne have learned a lot form Lou called him today about light setup i just pickup, 600W hps did not light up he said he will send me one just bring the other one back next time I go down there,but i have spent a lot money with them and he is a good judge people lol OK I got to go burn one

Good luck with your group, fellas. Stay safe, there are kooks abound on these boards. I'd love to get down and meet up when we get MMJ here and i'm legal. Don't need any more snitching threats....

Has HTG got some decent coco in? They had HydroFarm last time and i picked up a bit to try and it was shit. Dried out way to fast for my liking. I tried to get him to order me some Botanicare coco grow and he didn't seem like he could get it.

I've been telling everyone about the petition. Hopefully we get some inspired people to get out there and get those signatures. I think we've got a good chance of Florida going medical.

hey guys i remember fl growers from og just found it here. im on east coast i love htg guys they seem cool only been there a couple times. hopefully we have a low hurricane year...

Spicoli

Veteran
ya I hear ya on the hurricanes man, prayin we don't get slammed. I got my fingers crossed lol.

Johnny ya i here you man, in a perfect world we could all just meet up in the wide open and burn it down, but we are far from that. Not all ppl are snitchs though there are good ppl left in the world. from the way you put it, it sounds like something of that nature has happened to you. Anyway stay safe and overgrow FL bro

ljjr

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear ya Johhny Rotten...it does suck we have to live like this. I am all about meeting up, and its pretty easy for a first time.
For instance, Spicoli and I met up for the first time today. The wat I do it is you have each person bring ONE joint, or a bowl pack, and meet at the beach like we did or somewhere else very open.Bring one of your close friends thats in the know of your trade, and kick it! Hand out, shoot the shit, smoke a doob. Obviuously you dont take someone to your grow the first few times you meet em. But living in this damn near draconian state, we gotta look out for each other.
JR...I sent ya an invite to Overgrow Florida group. Its invite only, so we can speak a lil more freely there.
Take it easy everyone, and keep FL green!
good vibes

that's a great idea! cause i'd love to meet some cool, like minded folks and it's really tough in this day and age, everyone's so paranoid! i mean, i'm all about being careful, but i've never been the ultra paranoid type...i'm always down to burn with new friends...take care everybody...

GKN

Spicoli

Veteran
ya some ppl are more noid then others. Ya its always good to meet like minded folks.

Spicoli

Veteran
The treasure coast area, thats about as detailed as i can get you know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.