What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

good drown

ioni, they were all supposed to be $160, but then somebody complained about that price 2-3 drops ago, and rez got all pissed and raised the price to $200. that move alone, was enough to have me stay away. he's said so many contradicting statements, its funny. yet people still put up with the bullshit. before he changed the price, he said he had nothing to do with pricing, lol. then before that he said he only gets $40 a pack from seedbay, LOL

G

Guest 16149

I am a grower of a lot of Rez gear, always been good what I have grown out. I do not question his price because for the price of 1 oz you got the seed price covered.
Just the way I see it. I do not involve myself in the politics of it all, just the good genetics

G

good drown

i would tend to agree, but when you can get other quality gear for $75 or $90 a pack, and if you don't sell ANYTHING you grow, and the economy being a shit sandwich, it'd be nice to see people looking out for something other than their pocketbooks.

Man SSH, can't even imagine how that must have been/be. With that creativity you must still be doing some musical stuff?

I've played guitar on/off for about 15 years, trying to focus on some writing this year. Got my first recorder recently and am attempting to learn the basics there. I totally have no drummer intuition when it comes to making even simple beats to go with my ideas.....would be cool to colab sometime down the road...maybe you can put percussion to some things.

Pretty into most rawer forms of music...not necessarily low-fi, but more free flowing...but not quite jam band...haha, I'm a bit high ....if it's good music, and takes me someplace I enjoy in my head, I can dig it.

Have a great night all, OGH

I'll bring my Taylor and you bring the bubble and we can have a good ol' jam one of these days, OG.

oldgrayhair

I'll bring my Taylor and you bring the bubble and we can have a good ol' jam one of these days, OG.

Hell yes, been dreaming of a Taylor for a few years but need to get a bit more cash comfy before I pull that string.

With a little work I think we could get a little ICmag FLA band going :)

killa12345

Some C99 bubble, made by Ogh & myself...

This should be nominated for POTM! Great shot evl and OGH! you guys are really making some nice product there! Shit that actually one of the best hash shots ive seen! awesome.....aimlessly shaking my head side-to-side!

komrade komura

Fucking great pics evlme2!!

Meeting today on my next assignment....looks like England is about to be replaced by Madrid. 90% probability right now.

With the new Spanish laws...this is it....personal grow heaven...and the planned last stop on a career I have grown to despise.

DankSide

Hell yes, been dreaming of a Taylor for a few years but need to get a bit more cash comfy before I pull that string.

With a little work I think we could get a little ICmag FLA band going :)

I dig the outlook on music. First and most memorable thing about when I started smoking was that it would open up my musical imagination. First couple years of college the favorite pass time was to get together with a buddy who had another acoustic and jam out blazed.
I have tons of half hour recording sessions where we'd jam aimlessly but it would usually build up and hit a high point in the energy between dipping back down. All freestyle and somewhat exploratory.

Very fun to do and interesting to see which strains are better with jamming as well. Take care everyone!:wave:

I dig the outlook on music. First and most memorable thing about when I started smoking was that it would open up my musical imagination. First couple years of college the favorite pass time was to get together with a buddy who had another acoustic and jam out blazed.
I have tons of half hour recording sessions where we'd jam aimlessly but it would usually build up and hit a high point in the energy between dipping back down. All freestyle and somewhat exploratory.

Very fun to do and interesting to see which strains are better with jamming as well. Take care everyone!:wave:

I just jammed with my 18 y/o son for the last 2 hrs. We are going to play for my brother-in-law's 50th birthday this Sat. It's great being able to play with my kid. If I've done anything right in my life, it's giving my kid the same love of music I have.

G

Guest 88950

I just jammed with my 18 y/o son for the last 2 hrs. We are going to play for my brother-in-law's 50th birthday this Sat. It's great being able to play with my kid. If I've done anything right in my life, it's giving my kid the same love of music I have.

right on

MagniKhan

Veteran

That's what it's all about!:comfort:

Have a good one fellas, and keep on growing!!

G

Guest 18340

Dude, I swear I posted the two pics last night in a thread where someone else was asking about the Purple lady. I said that you're growing it and everything. Now the thread is gone:noway:
I know I posted it because the pics are in my gallery. Weird shit man.
Could be all the Cindy bubble though:whistling:
Here she is bro...Pics don't tell how goddamn solid she is, never mind that orange oil smell. I say 2 zips/whole plant...

Ioni Botani

Man I swear....its fucking flat on top.

Like a fist indeed.

That Cindy bubble has got my ass.

Its fucking AMAZING out of the Volcano!!

Thank you Komrade Komura...

Full melt will never be the same again..

Ion1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts