What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

komrade komura

A reference to a Gom Jabbar in the Florida Growers Room....dat shit don't happen everyday.

Good to find someone else who knows of the wierding way.

komrade komura
(son of Reverend Mother ****** of the Bene Gesserit)

MagniKhan

Veteran
A reference to a Gom Jabbar in the Florida Growers Room....dat shit don't happen everyday.

Good to find someone else who knows of the wierding way.

komrade komura
(son of Reverend Mother ****** of the Bene Gesserit)

When religion and politics travel in the same cart, the riders believe nothing can stand in their way. Their movements become headlong - faster and faster and faster. They put aside all thought of obstacles and forget that a precipice does not show itself to the man in a blind rush until it's too late.

- Bene Gesserit Axiom

I to could be referred to as son of "Reverend Mother". Dune is one of her favorite books, and it's one of my earliest memories.
She gave me strength, and made me aware of a inner light to guide me.

"Long live the fighters.."
-Dune

Well now on to another subject. I need to buy some beans and had been looking at some REZ dog gear, but with what I've been reading, I've reconsidered.
I need another "holy grail", you know the story , short, high yield and potent. With that being said, I figured that my Florida brothers would have a good idea of what I need, seeing as you guys are pretty much in the same boat as me.

So far looking at what you guys are running I'm intrigued by these two;
pre98 Bubba

Purple Diesel

Any thoughts?
Also so there's no mistakes, it's seems names are getting though around these days by every joe smoe breeder.
Who are the breeders of these two ( looks like the Purple comes from "Next Generation Seed Company". Seems like a lot of breeders have the bubba)?

Thanks in advance.
MK

Thanks everyone, having a couple of rooted clones being delivered next weekend. Can't wait till they are big enough to take a couple cuttings from and start vegging hard. Should only take a couple of weeks to fill out a 12"x6" screen.

Looks like the hot weather is here. When is it good to put an clone outdoors to flower? August?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
pre98 bubba kush is clone only but any seeds being sold are a cross or S1.........thats my novice understanding.

i cant help on suggestions b/c yield is down the list on why i keep plants around and i rarely weigh any of my stuff.

peace

wassup everybody ive been a fan of icmag for a couple years now...lovin the gear you guys are poppin....on that note, im on my 1st outdoor run...1st week of june the girls will be kicked out!....will be runnin og white super skunk, buddha tahoe og, hso blue dream, sour #2, Island sweet skunk, nd a few freebies (central fl) im not sure if its too late, but hey who gives..ive seen where a florida grower stated that summer grows are the worse for florida because the overbearing heat makes outdoor mary jane have a grassy taste since it burns most of the trichs and blah blah blah...im gonna be a hard head and keep with my plans because he could've jus been a shiidy grower..lol...any suggestions appreciated!! i'll b starting a journal soon....thanks ahead...GG

OLDproLg

Veteran
YOu wanted help?

But your calling me a shiddy grower?

are you nuts,speaking to a professional that way.....
thanx.....for another ruined morning at icmag,you wanna make friends?
or you wanna learn yourself.....take that negitivity someplace else!
gotta love these newbies,they give ya PM for help,then pound ya
in a thread,no RESPECT?

OLDproLg

Veteran
Here is some OUTDOOR PRODUCT!!!

Here is some OUTDOOR PRODUCT!!!

DUDES CRAZY CALLIN ME A SHIDDY GROWER???

C99 x Diesel outdoor bud for yaz,2400lb all day an night,in the days...

Attachments

• C99Xdeisel cured2.JPG
    C99Xdeisel cured2.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 15

OLDproLg

Veteran
About the help friends...

To the Feds,teaching people how to grow IS A CONSPERICY?

THe fed marshall also told me"its NOT THE PICS its what YOU SAID"in my threads???
and boy was i a big mouth at times.....but if the cops DONT HAVE A HANDLE or site,
and they are NOT on to you for any reason....YOU ARE SAFE AS CAN BE ONLINE.

Ofcorse if they DO have i lead,then your pretty much FUCKED anyway ya put it.
Cops dont care about who you are until someone POINTS them in the right dirrection!!!!
The rat ass you boy's showed here hahahaha,i HOPE HE GETS CANCER,dirtbag yellowbelly.

Had to go back an read all that SHIT WOW,had NO idea since ive been gone shit hit the fan..................yaaaaaouch!!!
Be safe people,thats the main goal in FLA.
peace for us all,BLG

Coba

Veteran
I was just watching something that said the amount sociopaths in America is closer to 1 in 100... and that Narcissists are more like 1 in 25 ... and climbing.

a person can be a Non-sociopath ( capable of empathy) but, be a narcissist and still come off with sociopathic tendencies. e.g. not giving a fuck about you or your feelings or anything that doesn't have to do with them... ( <-- I don't have a link to a study, it's just something I saw on BIO about the baby killer Casey Anthony, according to the program, she's not a sociopath just a narcissist.)

Narcissism is (supposedly) a real growing problem in America and, according to the program, they are just as dangerous as Sociopaths.

---------------------------------- shifting gears----------------------------------
June 1st is the latest I would start a seed for OD... that gives it about a month of good vegetative growth before the photoperiod changes... ime anything after June 1st, w/o any supplemental lighting, will flower out real short. if that's what you want then cool, still, there are a few ways a grower can manipulate the light enough to get a plant to a decent height before the light changes in August though...

and for the record...
Lou, I bet there are growers in Amsterdam who know your name... I bet in Spain and Canada too... shit, I bet there are growers world wide who know of you Lou.

Sadly, I cannot say that about the dude who called you a shiddy grower though... and, I bet peeps worldwide would be like who the fuck is that guy?

MagniKhan

Veteran
YOu wanted help?

But your calling me a shiddy grower?

are you nuts,speaking to a professional that way.....
thanx.....for another ruined morning at icmag,you wanna make friends?
or you wanna learn yourself.....take that negitivity someplace else!
gotta love these newbies,they give ya PM for help,then pound ya
in a thread,no RESPECT?

Who? Where? Did I miss something?

If someone is giving you shit, drop the name so we can drop his disrespectful ass!:ying:

MagniKhan

Veteran
I was just watching something that said the amount sociopaths in America is closer to 1 in 100... and that Narcissists are more like 1 in 25 ... and climbing.

a person can be a Non-sociopath ( capable of empathy) but, be a narcissist and still come off with sociopathic tendencies. e.g. not giving a fuck about you or your feelings or anything that doesn't have to do with them... ( <-- I don't have a link to a study, it's just something I saw on BIO about the baby killer Casey Anthony, according to the program, she's not a sociopath just a narcissist.)

Narcissism is (supposedly) a real growing problem in America and, according to the program, they are just as dangerous as Sociopaths.

---------------------------------- shifting gears----------------------------------
June 1st is the latest I would start a seed for OD... that gives it about a month of good vegetative growth before the photoperiod changes... ime anything after June 1st, w/o any supplemental lighting, will flower out real short. if that's what you want then cool, still, there are a few ways a grower can manipulate the light enough to get a plant to a decent height before the light changes in August though...

and for the record...
Lou, I bet there are growers in Amsterdam who know your name... I bet in Spain and Canada too... shit, I bet there are growers world wide who know of you Lou.

Sadly, I cannot say that about the dude who called you a shiddy grower though... and, I bet peeps worldwide would be like who the fuck is that guy?

Check out a book called " The Sociopath next door" fully researched and foot noted. The number is 1-25.
From "my research" the number is most likely higher.

"Narcissism is (supposedly) a real growing problem in America and, according to the program, they are just as dangerous as Sociopaths."

Yes these are both groups that are a danger to us all, here's the rub. We have NO mechanisms to sort these "animals" out, not until they revile themselves.

komrade komura

Holy fuck, I've lost the plot big time. This is making me glad I am a recluse. I don't know anyone and no one knows me....and I sleep good at night too.

I wish I had some good weather for an outside grow here in London.

Da Kali has broken the soil.....and they're off. Gotta go back to the evil empire in a few months so veg time ain't gonna be what it should. Crop those girls hard them throw them into flower.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
...im gonna be a hard head and keep with my plans because he could've jus been a shiidy grower..lol...any suggestions appreciated!! i'll b starting a journal soon....thanks ahead...GG

and why would any one else offer you advice / suggestions when you take help and then deem that info bad due to the one offering it being a shiddy grower.

you spelling reminds me of that rat bastard igyb and his son...........both do not know how to spell or use spell check.

here is a suggestion............try again with your introduction to the fl growers thread.

peace

P

Puscifer

Magnikhan, I believe the pre98 bubba being mentioned in this thread is the clone only pre98. I'm 99% sure those of us who mentioned her all have the very same cut. She came to Florida as a clone and was spread by the kind act of paying it forward.:ying:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Get'em OLDproLG haha, mad respect to you LG. You are a legend and inspiration to all the FL outdoor growers. You took "overgrow the government" to another level sir.

Let him learn the hard way bout the summer grows in FL lol. The temps are just one issue you have to deal with there's also: bud rot, hurricanes, pests, the list goes on and on.

Coba

Veteran
looking it up now MK.

Komrade, sorry to read you've lost your plot man that sucks... Oh... wait, I just looked that up and it means your going crazy? sorry your loosing your mind Komrade. it's better than loosing all of your plants though :)

OLDproLg

Veteran
Spicoli love ya brotha!!!

hahah yah,im feeling the love now you bet yaz!!

Well,im ok now sorry but you know,when ya have a cup of coffee
first thing in the morning...you have a PM and a dude needs help!
Then you come to the thread were at,an slam in a very last part of the dudes post
he disses me,NOT even knowing WHO THE FUCK I AM as a grower/person??????????
WOW settle down bro,have some respect if you know that that word means......
Sheeeeeeze!

oh well,that was yesterday!!
Grow on good people,but let me atleast see some good outdoor grows too...
You can do it!

OLDproLg

Veteran
Positive vibes an VIGOUR from page 10 an forward!!!!!!

Positive vibes an VIGOUR from page 10 an forward!!!!!!

FLA ,no negitivity be cool,say good things,an be happy!!!

Wishful peacful helpful greatful an FRUITFULL GROWS TO ALL!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

Attachments

• 1983 sativa.3.JPG
    1983 sativa.3.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 1983 sativa.4.JPG
    1983 sativa.4.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 17
  • BananaLou clone.1.JPG
    BananaLou clone.1.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 11
  • guerrilla.7.JPG
    guerrilla.7.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
  • crystall dry.2.JPG
    crystall dry.2.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 14
  • cflwhitecab 7thrun day22f 03 c99xswl in cab lights off
    cflwhitecab 7thrun day22f 03 c99xswl in cab lights off
    32.8 KB · Views: 30
  • compost pile.2.JPG
    compost pile.2.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 11
  • LLA naked.9.JPG
    LLA naked.9.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 11
  • blueberry indica.1.JPG
    blueberry indica.1.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 16
  • crystall top.1.JPG
    crystall top.1.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 10

Coba

Veteran
attachment.php

^^^ look how good those sattys blend in with the palmetto bushes... it's a beautiful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts