What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Possibly one of the GSC s1's Windy? Can't remember if you said you killed them off or not?

Not that u said that I could be a forum just gone wrong cause when I said that I started looking closely and the bud structure is starting to look cookie like I will snap a pic of what I'm talking about.
It's still early it's like day 40 or some shit I don't count when they are done there done lol pic coming

Mr. Miyagi

I can see the headlines now - 1 man grow operation busted for 1,000 lbs of marijuana.

Also the reason I keep my seed bank offsite and hidden, probably have over 1,000 beans although I have no idea how many are viable. I should probably go through that and feed some birds :biggrin:

That made me laugh out loud for real...:laughing:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
What I think is forum since shit got mixed up oops

What I think is forum since shit got mixed up oops

picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
They both smell the same I think this did some girls gone wild stuff

They both smell the same I think this did some girls gone wild stuff

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Ole DP n the hizzle....... U got mad game brother!! Always a privelage to see your work.... I haven't had time to get on the ic lately so pardon my constant chimes on the thread everybody...... I've been missing out for sure.... Hope your doing well DP!!
Respect

Thanks Copperfield, hope you're back up and running soon!

damn brother you kept yourself busy with that lovely pic

peace

Yeah, will never do that again. It was just insane on so many levels from security to the harvest workload. Trying to get all that shit trimmed and jarred before it dried too much almost killed me. I was living on about 4 hours sleep for way too long.

A well hidden 55 gallon drum with a spigot drilled at the bottom and a pressure regulator and some blumats. Never done it but was seriously contemplating it before. As long we get somewhat regular rains I would think that 55 galons would go a long way.

Thought about this as well, but just like a hydro setup I'm not sure you could keep it cool and algae free outside unless you only ran it in winter.

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Thanks WCS, but those pics were from years ago. Really wish things looked that good now, but cooler drier months are coming.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Bro I pulled out the magic 8ball for u

Bro I pulled out the magic 8ball for u

picture.php
picture.php

I asked is dawn going to have a great year it said ^^

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
nice one bugman......whatcha popping first?

i see a pack of dtog's seeds he sent in for the gypsie fund.....K+ out to DTOG for that folks :tiphat:

buckets.....how long is the season for good fishing action? year round depending on what species or seasonal?

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
I asked is dawn going to have a great year it said ^^

Sure hope you got the inside scoop WCS!!

View Image
my seed bay order came today:woohoo:

You're gonna be a busy man!

i see a pack of dtog's seeds he sent in for the gypsie fund.....K+ out to DTOG for that folks :tiphat:
Awesome work DTOG! :bow:

buckets.....how long is the season for good fishing action? year round depending on what species or seasonal?

If you don't care what you catch and you can stand the conditions, you can catch something all year round pretty much anywhere in Florida. IMHO the best fishing starts right about now and runs until May around here (West Central).

I've pretty much given up on summer fishing as I hate to get up super early and I'm too damn old to tussle with Tarpon anymore. Used to live for that shit when I was coming up, last time I hooked one I was done after about 30 minutes.