What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Indoor doing good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 9

Copperfield

Anybody on the fl thread hear of or grow the MYAKKA GOLD?!?!

I got a buddy that somehow got me some seeds of it, but their soo old.... I dnt know if they'll pop..... My friend grew up w the guys that wrote the book on it....... God I hope these beans pop..... I'm gonna do some research on the book tonight, but I'm ready to give it a run either way!!
Peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
SMH I went to the family dollar,and this fine ass Latin girl was in front of me I'm looking and about to throw some game at her untill I seen her digging in her purse and seen a Marion county sheriff I'd ....I mean she was banging big booty ripped pants and shit you know the ones designed like that .I'm young so I'm lurkin.
I seen that badge and was like fuck this bitch.
That had me thinking u can't trust No off the wall as person,cause I would of never guessed she was 12 ...

Mr. Miyagi

lol... I think the opposite dude... she'd be a good one to keep in the tuck...heads up on info, etc.... gotta think past the moment man... My brain is always at least 5 steps ahead..

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Yeah but I was look for a side dish ..police as hoes ain't no cuffin me...
They can get all into your business were u don't want them is what I'm saying I fucked around with a few Latin girls and they are crazy!!
They are not dumb like some bitches out here
They can sense shit like ...how the fuck you got money but not working? Them the girls that show up @ your address to address you,and you be like how the fuck you know where I live.
Them the bitches that find out there a side dish and kill your ass.

B

blue_tick

the sour d has been complete. now it's time to keep a close eye on her. i will take my loop with me to see if she is ready yet. no need to take any chances this late in the game

picture.php
picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
I don't think i could date a cop regardless of how he or she looked, I dated a couple in the past when i was in my 20's and there were fundamental differences in our outlooks on things like BUD and who we classified as criminals, what we considered criminal behavior, one of which beat the shit out of me one night! And of course he was above the law, there all fucking nuts and don't think they won't be looking at everyone and everything in your life like there trying to bust them or they're suspicious people or circumstances because they will be constantly trying to make the arrest of there carers! Good Call Windy!!!!!!

B

blue_tick

the smell of cherry's is coming out strong these day's.

this girl is loaded with cherry x cherry beans i mean loaded

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

thanks aspenou812

i have a couple seeds of her left but this one has been givin some cherry pollen and some sour to have something to play with in the future. these seeds were from last year that was givin by simon so not sure it's the old version. i heard he went back to the original parents but not sure these are the one's

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts