What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Copperfield

Glad you stop by copper was worried for a min

Worried...... Shit brother..... U n me both..... I'm just basically kinda starting over..... Dnt worry tho..... The purple grandad is safe n very much alive n kickn.... We all take a few losses here n there right...... Lol..... I'm gonna devote some time to experimental growing.... Outdoor shtyle....... I never hear about outdoor hydro or cocoa soooooooo...... I got a lil spot designated for this project...... The weather is cooling off.... The days are getting shorter...... I'm keeping the veg room open..... But I def wanna utilize the lack of sun to my advantage this season....... U know ole copperfield is gonna make some majic....... Lol:)

Respect

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Bro I grew cucumbers in 3 DWC buckets out here out doors .what I did was I dugg a big ass hole and keep the buckets under ground to keep them cool it worked like a champ

Copperfield

Yeah, I always think back to this insanity: every cutting produced roots, no bugs, no excess rain or weather - nothing but beautiful ripe girls. View Image View Image

I think this was 2012. Actually when I first thought about staggering harvest times, and had to figure out how to store it all!

Laws are fucked up, pretty sure FL law allows them to weigh the plant in the pot you're growing in and count the dirt as weight.

I can see the headlines now - 1 man grow operation busted for 1,000 lbs of marijuana.

Also the reason I keep my seed bank offsite and hidden, probably have over 1,000 beans although I have no idea how many are viable. I should probably go through that and feed some birds :biggrin:

Ole DP n the hizzle....... U got mad game brother!! Always a privelage to see your work.... I haven't had time to get on the ic lately so pardon my constant chimes on the thread everybody...... I've been missing out for sure.... Hope your doing well DP!!
Respect

Copperfield

Bro I grew cucumbers in 3 DWC buckets out here out doors .what I did was I dugg a big ass hole and keep the buckets under ground to keep them cool it worked like a champ

Exactly what I had n mind windy...., with the shorter days at hand.... It's perfect flower timing.... Temps are cooling off..... I think an outdoor flower for cocoa/hydro w def work......I just gotta b careful they dnt get scorched......I'm gonna do a drip for the cocoa n 5-10 gal container......

Just hoping I dnt lose them w Christmas coming around ya know......

Anybody on the fl thread experiment w outdoor hydro or cocoa drip systems????? I'd love to hear some proper feedback!! The spot I picked is not real shady, but under some foxtail palms I thinned out just for this project...., there's a good 6-7 hours of indirect sunlight in this area..... I feel like this is a good area because the plants won't get scorched coming from inside yo outside..... Any suggestions????

B

blue_tick

Yeah, I always think back to this insanity: every cutting produced roots, no bugs, no excess rain or weather - nothing but beautiful ripe girls. View Image View Image

I think this was 2012. Actually when I first thought about staggering harvest times, and had to figure out how to store it all!

Laws are fucked up, pretty sure FL law allows them to weigh the plant in the pot you're growing in and count the dirt as weight.

I can see the headlines now - 1 man grow operation busted for 1,000 lbs of marijuana.

Also the reason I keep my seed bank offsite and hidden, probably have over 1,000 beans although I have no idea how many are viable. I should probably go through that and feed some birds :biggrin:

damn brother you kept yourself busy with that lovely pic

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Damn I didn't even c dawns pic untill I seen your reply
Nice little garden u got there!!
I have two empty houses next to mine like side by side meaning they only come for a few months a year I'm cared a utility man or some bright house fucker might see them so no out doors :(

B

blue_tick

wcs
i wouldn't even think about going out if it was that close to my other operation. your right no need to take that chance with the utility people they look for that shit in my opinion

peace

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Worried...... Shit brother..... U n me both..... I'm just basically kinda starting over..... Dnt worry tho..... The purple grandad is safe n very much alive n kickn.... We all take a few losses here n there right...... Lol..... I'm gonna devote some time to experimental growing.... Outdoor shtyle....... I never hear about outdoor hydro or cocoa soooooooo...... I got a lil spot designated for this project...... The weather is cooling off.... The days are getting shorter...... I'm keeping the veg room open..... But I def wanna utilize the lack of sun to my advantage this season....... U know ole copperfield is gonna make some majic....... Lol:)

Respect

Pretty sure D9 has run ppk's outside. Think there's even pics on here if you look hard enough. Fantatstic idea anyway's . I have always wanted to do an ebb and flow table outside and see what happens. Prolly take a month to clean the roots outta the table after a run, lol.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Pretty sure D9 has run ppk's outside. Think there's even pics on here if you look hard enough. Fantatstic idea anyway's . I have always wanted to do an ebb and flow table outside and see what happens. Prolly take a month to clean the roots outta the table after a run, lol.

Yes your right PPK is great out doors I remember talking to him way back when about that there's a whole thread on it passive plant killer PPK or some shit like that

A big guy what u think about this http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/stephen-a-smith-first-take-jay-cutler-rant-video. Cutler is the worst QB in the Leauge

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
a few years ago i ran a small drip /coco out doors, the only problem was when it rained alot,i had to change the water/feed more offten other than that it was a good run.

P-NUT

Veteran
A well hidden 55 gallon drum with a spigot drilled at the bottom and a pressure regulator and some blumats. Never done it but was seriously contemplating it before. As long we get somewhat regular rains I would think that 55 galons would go a long way.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Not sure what this strain is but she is extremely sticky

Not sure what this strain is but she is extremely sticky

picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

damn bro looking good in there. need to get some plant tags or something. got something lookin like that not knowing what it is. not even a clue what it could be?

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
It's some clone I got from useful idiot
I was in Chicago when they came the wife put them in the cloner
Sour p forum hells angle og,and I had a pink kush I kno the Which one is the BD I kno which one is the pink kid I think I got the forum narrowed down and sour p maybe he sent me somthing else idk lol but she is sticky extremely sticky

B

blue_tick

that unknown looks like it just wants to kick cones out but man that seems killer to me nice what ever it is

peace