What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Should be soon I mean it came down hard !!
Bout to go to my sons football game 1st game back after the emt took him off the field on the first game against south slumter or what ever it's called.
The QB threw a four yard quick pass to him he got popped helmet to helmet from the front and than some1 popped him from the back and he still held that ball not dropping that bitch ...shit was scary the cut his jersey off and the emt took him to the hospital.He missed 1 one game now he's back
He's a starting running back/Db and he's in middle school he a starter and not even in 8th grade.....future star

CG whats in terpinator? & at 10-30 ml a gal?

I have no idea, but it sure works. I use it at 10ml / gal to start and go up by 5ml per week.

Bugman,

I have a sneaking suspicion that Terpinator is ethrel.... or ethylene. Comments have been that it stops growth and to only apply it at the end. This makes a lot of sense.

Let me know if you find out. I haven't seen it stop growth at all, and it says to apply all the way throughout flower. I have been starting at at week 2.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Uncracked seeds count as a plant in FL if ya get busted so may as well crack em.

sad but true. i dont have the space to veg and clone 100 plants anyway but if i was to grow that many id rather be in a med state.

the seeds will be put away in airtight container in the fridge. not completely safe from cops but unlikely they will search the fridge but if they did oh well, i get my time in front of a jury.

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
sad but true. i dont have the space to veg and clone 100 plants anyway but if i was to grow that many id rather be in a med state.

the seeds will be put away in airtight container in the fridge. not completely safe from cops but unlikely they will search the fridge but if they did oh well, i get my time in front of a jury.

peace

NO shit we will be there soon broski :)
I would have a fucking green house fuck a pool :biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

peace

About 10 years ago the Fed's raided my shitty excuse for a father's house. Found a bag of shrooms in a box of crouton's in the cupboard. That was the green light for them. They proceeded to empty the cupboards, empty the fridge, and made a huge mess. Left shit that should have been in the refrigerator out, opened and dumped boxes of pasta and bags of chips.

Don't know if it was a dog that hit on the crouton box or not. But if they never would have found those, I'm sure they wouldn't have done what they did in the fridge and cupboards.

When they just searched my house, they didn't even look at the fridge twice(guess I should have kept all my pipes in there, lol). Shit, they didn't really even search my house, now that I think about it. The seeds they didn't get aren't sitting out in the open anymore though, fucking bastards!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
^^^ shout out to my dead beat dad you ain't alone

Okay real talk DTOG I would move cause u are marked now it's like ounce a addict allways an addict well ounce you grow there's no going back I don't want to see you get popped again broski be fucking careful

B

blue_tick

depends on the cops down here. they raided me back 24 years ago and they missed so much shit it was unreal. i had 5 bow's tucked in a blanket bag that they come in brand new with the zipper on it and 1/4 lb of stink weed in the crisper they never found still got me for 5 bows i had on the table the snitch set me up for. so i know where i keep my goods lol

just told them that's all i have no need to tear up the place

peace

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
^^^ shout out to my dead beat dad you ain't alone

Okay real talk DTOG I would move cause u are marked now it's like ounce a addict allways an addict well ounce you grow there's no going back I don't want to see you get popped again broski be fucking careful

Oh yeah, I'll be moving before I set up a decent size grow/any grow really. Space i had wasn't big enough anyway, lol.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I hear all that I'm saying if some1 got pitched at home I'm moving period u kno like a fresh start or No in doors No more cause they will allways suspect
And the son would of got choked up
I brang my 21 year old daughter out to visit some fucking how the police came to the door for some dumb shit she did ounce the county cop left I turned around and choked the shit out of her I told her I was sorry later but she understood that she fucked up I had her when I was 16 so she knows me like a book,but anyway DTOG be very careful bro PLZ your cool as fuck I don't wanna c u get popped

Check this out some dumb ass in Chicago gets pulled over with a pistol on him,cops wrote the ticket let him go...you would think buddy would be like damn that was close no this idiot post up a Facebook video yeah but they didn't find this bitch and pulls a 30 cal out.
Next day the kick his shit in and find no gun but still charged him with UUW by a felon ...

Copperfield

Oh yeah, I'll be moving before I set up a decent size grow/any grow really. Space i had wasn't big enough anyway, lol.

What's up DT?!?! I heard what happened.... I hope your ok man!! I've lost everything I had so I can't send ya some relief.... I know U got friends n high places tho.... I'm sure you'll get back some Kilroy to grow!! I'm supposed to b going to the Midwest for a visit...... I think foe has got me some newbies to try out so I'll most def share as u have w me n the passed!!

RR..... Hope your getting back on your feet brother.... Back issues are no joke.....

WCS..... Yea bud, I'm still here... Just rebounding from that terrible loss of stock..... Thanks to Bucky...... I'm back n the game.... I did manage to save a few thoroughbreds..... I'm just done w the indoor for the most part....... I'm mostly vegging inside and flowering outside for now..... I'm gonna try an outdoor bloom w cocoa and w hydro..... Just letting the girls get to size before I make my move......

Hugh, how'd them nugs turn out.... They looked like straight fire the last time I saw them..... I was most impressed w your triangle..... Keep up the good work!!
Old grey hair!!!!! Where u at budrow??? Ain't seen or heard from yas?? Hope your doing well..... I'm stoked on the r/o system!! Thanks for the advice!!! How'd the truthband workout????

Copperfield

Flyboy!! Daaaaaaaaaannnnggggggg brother....... I mean double daaaaaaaaannnnnnggggg!!!
I love watching your outdoor grow...... I can't wait to see them all finished brother! If u need a tester for some of your stock..... I got some ready room for seedlings....... Woot woot!!!
For real tho..... I'm super impressed!! I hope the rain holds out for u!!
Respect

I think King Kong

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 14
B

blue_tick

Flyboy!! Daaaaaaaaaannnnggggggg brother....... I mean double daaaaaaaaannnnnnggggg!!!
I love watching your outdoor grow...... I can't wait to see them all finished brother! If u need a tester for some of your stock..... I got some ready room for seedlings....... Woot woot!!!
For real tho..... I'm super impressed!! I hope the rain holds out for u!!
Respect

i'll get with you later when the end is near brother. i got something for you. thanks for daaaaaang LOL

i to hope the weather get's better for sure

peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
D/P
i agree some years you get the cake and some years you get the shaft. you just have to take it like it comes and never get your hope's to high. mother nature will have her way

peace

Yeah, I always think back to this insanity: every cutting produced roots, no bugs, no excess rain or weather - nothing but beautiful ripe girls.
picture.php
picture.php

I think this was 2012. Actually when I first thought about staggering harvest times, and had to figure out how to store it all!

Uncracked seeds count as a plant in FL if ya get busted so may as well crack em.

Laws are fucked up, pretty sure FL law allows them to weigh the plant in the pot you're growing in and count the dirt as weight.

I can see the headlines now - 1 man grow operation busted for 1,000 lbs of marijuana.

Also the reason I keep my seed bank offsite and hidden, probably have over 1,000 beans although I have no idea how many are viable. I should probably go through that and feed some birds :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts