What's new

~Fitness thread~

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Ok i just got off the elyptical 1 hour.. I was decked out too.. I had on my one piece workout thong with leggins and leg warmers from the 80's a headband that has the nike logo on it and chuck taylor converse.. I rocked it.. It was really weird when i got done and looked around the gym was totally empty the employees were even gone.. :chin: I have no idea why or what happened i just zoned out while on that machine, cos i am a machine... ;) peace n puffs

sackO

T

THC_Decapitator

I get a much better buzz if I exercise regularly .
I need to start again , Thanks for starting this thread .
Just remember beauty is on the inside

ithinkiam

ok, sure happy to help! have you read any articles on it yet? to get just a general idea on what its all about?

Yeah, I've come across various versions of it described online. haha.

And speaking of exercise, I need to start getting back into shape as well. I should start running or something. .... Or maybe I'll start with taking a walk everyday. lol

beejaybug

Yeah, I've come across various versions of it described online. haha.

And speaking of exercise, I need to start getting back into shape as well. I should start running or something. .... Or maybe I'll start with taking a walk everyday. lol
walking is THE most underrated exercise there is!!! Next is swimming, it is a total full body cardio that makes your body look amazing, if you do it regularly! I used to be a swimmer, I come from a swimming family, and my body looked best then!

ok so first thing about the lemonade diet, it is intended to be a master clense for the body, not a diet to loose weight, so I have to ask what do you want to try it for, clearing out toxins mainly, weight, or both?

2nd, i HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you do NOT drink the laxative teas that you are supposed do drink during the diet. Yes they help flush out more stuff and more pounds, but as other peeps wrote on here, its not good for your body at all. Also, my friends could not leave the bathroom in the morning till it was all out, so forget going to work or getting anything done, overall its a big no, no for me on this part of the diet! did you want to drink the laxative teas?

ithinkiam

walking is THE most underrated exercise there is!!! Next is swimming, it is a total full body cardio that makes your body look amazing, if you do it regularly! I used to be a swimmer, I come from a swimming family, and my body looked best then!

ok so first thing about the lemonade diet, it is intended to be a master clense for the body, not a diet to loose weight, so I have to ask what do you want to try it for, clearing out toxins mainly, weight, or both?

2nd, i HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you do NOT drink the laxative teas that you are supposed do drink during the diet. Yes they help flush out more stuff and more pounds, but as other peeps wrote on here, its not good for your body at all. Also, my friends could not leave the bathroom in the morning till it was all out, so forget going to work or getting anything done, overall its a big no, no for me on this part of the diet! did you want to drink the laxative teas?

I am not a fan of laxatives. Never have been. I am trying to lose weight, about 15-20 pounds. But I do not intend to lose weight through a cleanse. Though, I might switch to eating just fruits for a few weeks which I know would cause me to lose weight, but at least I'd be nourished.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i just got a 120 day membership to 24 hr's for $40!! they go for $150 plus sign up fee's and all that crap. you sign up online, no credit card required!!! kat on ebay is selling promo codes, they save a shit ton of money!

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Alright, coming close to quitting this whole "ultimate cleanse" thing. I do not know if I am still cleansing, but I am not getting the "recommended 2-3 a day bowl movements". More like 10 times that amount. Anyone with enough experience to know if I should ride this out, or if it remains this horrible? I not only don't feel like a working out or going for a jog, but don't feel like walking up stairs! WTF?

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Alright, coming close to quitting this whole "ultimate cleanse" thing. I do not know if I am still cleansing, but I am not getting the "recommended 2-3 a day bowl movements". More like 10 times that amount. Anyone with enough experience to know if I should ride this out, or if it remains this horrible? I not only don't feel like a working out or going for a jog, but don't feel like walking up stairs! WTF?

If you can...learn what healthy diet actually consists of, you will get vastly superior results to people who [use a cleanse]. Most suppliments are total bullshit. Diet and exercise are THE ONLY WAY!
:wave:

M

Mitch Connor

Glad to see a thread on this. Yes, we do need to band together and help each other out. I'm all for it!

I've been procrastinating way too much lately. I usually gain 5-10 pounds over the winter due to not wanting to work out in the freezing cold. Last summer was good for me. I'm 5'8; was 200 lb on the dot in May, went down to 182 by September. About a pound a week.

Workout schedule consisted nothing more than 30 mins of medium speed biking per weekday and walking to-from school. I cut way back on my portions and stuck to veggies when I felt I needed to munch out on something. Breakfast turned into my favorite meal. Getting that good start is key to how the rest of your day processes and puts out. Water is very key also, as well as not eating before you go to bed.

I'll be starting up my routine again on Monday. Waiting till payday to buy a scale so I can give myself that incentive to start pushing myself. I don't like working out and not seeing results, and I like keeping track of my body when I do this sorta stuff.

I already went to Wal-Mart and picked up 3 bottles of Centrum multivitamin and 6 fish oil, enough to last me 6 months.

ithinkiam

Self quotes are underused and under-appreciated....

Point made. I should just back off this "shit".

Everyone's body will react differently to extreme changes in diet, even if it's only temporary. I suggest you add some fresh produce to your diet. And make sure you are drinking enough water!

There's nothing wrong with cleansing your body of toxins...you just have to find the best way that works for you. :)

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

feel ya brother, today, the peeing out the ass slowed down a bit....actually have some semi solid.......

as someone told me in a pm, its normal to be tired during the cleanse, that slowed up a bit today as well.....

up to 5 pills of each, still going to do it for at least another 10 days.....going to go up to Portland, want to be regular for the plane ride and trip......

ithinkiam

Breakfast turned into my favorite meal. Getting that good start is key to how the rest of your day processes and puts out. Water is very key also, as well as not eating before you go to bed.

I've always hated eating in the morning when I wake up. I usually will drink a tall glass of water or make tea. Then a few hours later I will go for the fruit. :) Yum.

M

Mitch Connor

Yea, I hate eating right when I get up too. I need a shower and at least 30 mins before I put anything into my stomach. I enjoy cooking in the morning. The smells help me want to eat something. Mmmmm mmmm, green eggs & ham :p

beejaybug

I am not a fan of laxatives. Never have been. I am trying to lose weight, about 15-20 pounds. But I do not intend to lose weight through a cleanse. Though, I might switch to eating just fruits for a few weeks which I know would cause me to lose weight, but at least I'd be nourished.
good glad to hear we are thinking the same. I did the lemonade diet just to flush my body out and drop some weight, without the harsh side effects of cleansing and laxatives. It is recommended as a cleanse for 10 days. I did it for 5 and then stopped. Since you will be only drinking this stuff if you decide to do it, you will drop the weight, and then slowly starting to integrate whole foods again will result in a couple of pounds there. I would recommend starting to exercise regularly and changing your diet if you really want to loose weight. I have lost about 18 pounds this last year and finally am happy and healthy, and weight has been an issue for me all my life. Most of the weight dropped from changes in diet, simple stuff because 60% of your weight is what you eat. So if you want tips or anything, be glad to help if I can. I would suggest doing the lemonade diet on the weekends as a meal substitute or just one weekend a month, and it will make you tired so you should be home and not working. But it helps with the weight. Let me know if there are other suggestions you want me to share, good luck!!!

ithinkiam

Darn I thought I posted a reply to this, it must have not worked.

I am starting a fast today actually. For about a week I'll be drinking only water and tea. Then next weekend I'll incorporate fresh fruit juice into the fast. And then the week after that I'll add in vegetables and protein to bring myself back to a more realistic diet.

I'm going to try to get outside a lot more as well and take walks and make sure I get as much sunlight as possible. Might start doing yoga again. Idk. I've been stressing out over having to get rid of my plants so my anxiety has been going through the roof. :/ Hopefully fasting will help me gain some self control and I can work my way through the loss of a potentially successful first grow. :(

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I dont really like to eat breakfast.. but im trying to eat healthier now im eating for two.....
Im going to start walking to get some exercise to make my legs stronger for when I am ready to give birth... I remember walking helped me a lot when I had my son

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Darn I thought I posted a reply to this, it must have not worked.

I am starting a fast today actually. For about a week I'll be drinking only water and tea. Then next weekend I'll incorporate fresh fruit juice into the fast. And then the week after that I'll add in vegetables and protein to bring myself back to a more realistic diet.

I'm going to try to get outside a lot more as well and take walks and make sure I get as much sunlight as possible. Might start doing yoga again. Idk. I've been stressing out over having to get rid of my plants so my anxiety has been going through the roof. :/ Hopefully fasting will help me gain some self control and I can work my way through the loss of a potentially successful first grow. :(

Wow. That is hardcore. Have you done this before? Do you take vitamins or supplements? Especially during that first week aren't you starving and weak?

I did have some friends that last summer did a watermelon diett/cleanse. The only thing besides water that they consumed for a week was just watermelon. Morning, noon, and night. Sounded like a great way to get tired of watermelon. They both said that they did feel great afterwards though.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
that seems like it would be too much shock on the body.... but, if it works it works....

Latest posts

Latest posts