What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time grower with SILS on micro grow

PCBuds

Thanks buds but honestly i dont like them too much, too blurry but im trying to improve it.
Nope i tried it, it works best with only my phone and try to have steady hands tho, its an samsung s10, its pretty good, there some phones that have even better zoom, i think the pics from them would be really good

:tiphat:

I'll try my macro setting on my phone and see what I can do.
It's a Samsung A21 with a separate macro camera.

PCBuds

I've also got this stuff, but it's really high in nitrogen and it's super concentrated.

It's really hard to measure out 1/16 of a teaspoonful and I'm sure that I'd overdose my plant.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran

PCBuds

You could water it down. That's what I do with my epsom salts. I like working with liquid and syringes.

That's a good idea.
I might do that and use it for my outdoor plants next year.

I still worry about screwing up my math, but it probably isn't as important for the outdoor plants.

I haven't been using it anyway and I just use my Miracle Grow nutes outside.
I don't want to waste my good nutes outside, especially when I mix up 5 gallons of water at a time.
(Miracle Grow has some macro nutes but no calcium or magnesium. )

Sampas92

Just newbin
That's a good idea.
I might do that and use it for my outdoor plants next year.

I still worry about screwing up my math, but it probably isn't as important for the outdoor plants.

I haven't been using it anyway and I just use my Miracle Grow nutes outside.
I don't want to waste my good nutes outside, especially when I mix up 5 gallons of water at a time.
(Miracle Grow has some macro nutes but no calcium or magnesium. )
They dont grow good outside without your nutes?

PCBuds

They dont grow good outside without your nutes?

They grow, but they really flourish with nutes.

This is what I use for the outdoor plants.
$6 for 2 pounds.

The NPK numbers are kinda outta wack, but it really helps.

I don't know why "plant food" doesn't have any calcium or magnesium in it ?
Maybe because it's normally in tap water ?

My sister's boyfriend was growing a couple plants outside and they kinda sucked, so she asked me about it.
I said to give it Miracle Grow at 1/4 strength at every watering, and it made a huge difference.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Well guys i would like to update my thread with fresh photos but unfortanly icmag updated and i cant upload more photos because of the quota and i cant erase old photos or even albuns, i dont undertstand if its me that is being stupid and not finding the right things or the forum.

Any way, today on day 58 of my auto blue amnesia she is thicken up, but some top and middle leafs are geting light green and kind of yellow from the finger tips to the leaf petiole, the older leafs still normal green, dunno whats up.

My skunk is doing alright and i have 4 more rooted clones from here..
mY older girls are stil thicken up too

Now im going to see if i can work with this shit

Peace :tiphat:

PCBuds

I managed to upload pictures.
I hope that there isn't a quota because it's a lot easier for me to upload directly to this forum instead of using my image hosting website.

Sampas92

Just newbin
I managed to upload pictures.
I hope that there isn't a quota because it's a lot easier for me to upload directly to this forum instead of using my image hosting website.

Iv been talking and there is quotas of space..is different from newbiew to members to senior members. Since im only a member and since the old site didnt have the limitations working i may have surpass rhem long ago thats why the 53mb above limit message that i get you are a senior member so you are better than i am..im wainting on ATUK help thread to see if is because of that or not, also waiting to see if they change the limitations..i dont want to use a hosting site i like writing some details in the photos as im used to do here..lets see

PCBuds

Aww crap...
I'm a senior member but I've got thousands of pictures, so I'm going to run out of space in no time.

I'll probably have to use my image hosting website again.

I'll post a picture from it here to see what happens.
I could always add text and pictures in a post.

This is a cool root picture...

PCBuds

I'm just going to keep using my image hosting website.
it posts a full size picture.

Keep in mind that my photos may be geotagged so you'll want to delete that stuff if you use an image host.

Weed is legal in Canada, so I don't care.

Sampas92

Just newbin
So im using to post to test my hosting site
day is 58 for my auto, the leafs pics are what i was talking about before

Edit: all works good..but even for looks and general i prefer the old version, but is like this now so we need to learn it, well at least with the image hosting site i can post more than 5 pics, thats one plus

PCBuds

I just noticed that this thread is in the grow diaries section and I'm in the micro grow section.

I don't know what the difference is?

I think that when I first joined, posts in a grow diary didn't add to your post count, so I posted my thread in the micro grow section.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Anyone has an oppinion on why this is happening?mid late flowering, just on middle and top leafs, bottom and older leafs are still green, they feel a bit dry, not succulent, and is always like this, fading from the leaf tips to the middle

:tiphat:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Ceasance maybe (I don't know how to spell the word?)

My plant is doing it too.

Senescence, but i think that is calmag issue, but im a newbie so, i let the diagnosis to the pros. In mine im not talking about the brown spots, im talking the discolouration from green to light green to kinda yellow from the tips of the leaf to the petiole.
and i think senescence starts from bottom up and mine are from the middle of the plant and tops leafs..
iv been lowering grow nutes bit by bit and she is 2 or 3 weeks from harvest, dunno if is rhat or not

PCBuds

I meant just dying from old age.
The start of fall colors maybe ?

I posted some pictures of my leaves on my thread asking what it was.

ReikoX suggested that it was probably senescence.

I had to Google it. Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts