What's new

First time grower with SILS on micro grow

Sampas92

Just newbin
I meant just dying from old age.
The start of fall colors maybe ?

I posted some pictures of my leaves on my thread asking what it was.

ReikoX suggested that it was probably senescence.

I had to Google it. Lol

I know, i saw, thats why i said to the pros answer, i know shit about this kkkkkk

PCBuds

My dying leaves are kinda here and there all over the plant and mostly the bigger leaves.

My plant has about 2-3 weeks left too.

PCBuds

I guess senescence can look different with different strains and growing conditions.

I was hoping to see some orange, red and purple leaves, but mine just look like nute burn to me. Lol

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 59 of my blue amnesia
she is a bit worse on the discolouration, just on the middle and top leafs, i think is lack of iron so i will add a bit more of grow in tomorrow watering

The buds are looking beautifull, they are thicken up really good in my opinion, new calyxes to the sides, the ammount of amber pistils are by 20% and the trichs remain clear from the "main" top to the lowest. I dunno how a bud feel when you guys say its fluffy/airy but this ones are rocksolid. I dont pinch much to not mess with them i feel them really hard and tight, guess they are not airy :D

Last edited:

Sampas92

Just newbin
My older girls are a bit striped, iv been dry and i removed some tops to a quick dry and smoke, i regret it but hey we live and learn..
they also are thicken up, they still sthooting upwards and are thick and hard too like the amnesia
they are not having any problem regarding nutes at this time, the only thing is the temps that have been higher and they are usually from 25 to 27c but they dont seem to care

Sampas92

Just newbin
My skunk..well all of the 7 clones that i cuted 8/9 days ago are rooted, first 2 days with honey, 3rd day with aloe exctrat and the rest just water with the bubbler 24/7, all of them are healthy and the older one have a big ass roots

my skunk now have 14 tops, she is beautifull and looks really healthy and i have not been feeding her much or watering honestly.

all of those clones are going to be usefull to experiences and learning purposes and im continually adding more, between rooted and rooting i guess i have 15 kkkkk :D

peace :tiphat:

Sampas92

Just newbin
I also trying to clone an Acer Palmatum tree cut the same way to bonsai it, probably will not work but i will try regardless, hope it works :D

Caio

Your plants are coming to end so don't worry if they are yellowing.
You will enjoy your efforts soon :rasta:
don't forget to give us a smoke report!

Sampas92

Just newbin
Your plants are coming to end so don't worry if they are yellowing.
You will enjoy your efforts soon :rasta:
don't forget to give us a smoke report!
I hope she will take a bit more time since are the trichs are still clear
You can bet i will :D

Last edited:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 60 for my amnesia, 2 to 3 weeks for the advertised harvest period, but trichs are still clear and since today was watering day i gave her a bit more of grow to see if she holds up while maturing.
the smell is a bit different now, berrys are not so loud and on the stem i scent a diesely smell, i pinch one of the lower tops really hard today, is really thick and hard, plus very sticky but i dont scent the diesely smell on the buds, im eager to taste her
sorry for the bad quality pic on the trichs

Sampas92

Just newbin
I love how my skunk has this flat cannopy full of tops, when my amnesia finishes im going to flower this one, maybe on the 15l aeropot, dunno yet, but should be interesting with 14 tops :D

Peace :tiphat:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 61 of my blue amnesia
20210307-152123.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

20210307-152105.jpg

20210307-152025.jpg

20210307-151959.jpg

pew pew pew she looks so good like this, i want to flower her :D

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 62 of my blue amnesia.
since is more or less 2 weeks until harvest im checking 3 times a day how the trichs develop also the pistils..for now 20% of the trichs seems milky, and about 50% of the pistils are orange but she is still growing calyxes and shooting new pistils upwards and to the sides, specially to the sides where there is more light. I think she is going to be a breeze to trim, no many leafs.

Also im trying to pot up my first clone, one at a time, if i do shit with this one ill try another. 50% 50% mix or perlite and my light mix soil, the bottom of the pot have 1cm layer of just perlite cause i sit it in a small tub with water to see if it wicks good and i have not rot, experimenting is awesome

Sampas92

Just newbin
Also today i find strange that all of my tops and new growth of my skunk was smelling a lot and sticky in my fingers.

iare those thrichs?they must be
she is still in veg with 18h of light and wasnt watered by one week and a half by now but she didny showed signs of lacking water..maybe to much time in the same 7 litre pot?
peace

Sampas92

Just newbin
I think thats a good sign of things to come!!
Hi fitz
I dunno if is a good sign or no, i hope so, but i think of the possibility of being some stress response since is the first time she done it and she is 2 months old always in the same conditions.
maybe she will be a frosty beautifull girl :D

Fitzera

A little stress isn't a bad thing. People use products to induce the stress response. But if it's enough stress to bring out intersex traits, that wouldn't be desirable...but more resin? Hell yeah!

DiverDave

Sampas92
Those are looking good for a cabinet grow on SIL.
The frost you see on leaves will carry over to your flowers, it's genetics and well done.

DD

Sampas92

Just newbin
Today is a beautifull spring sunny day so i let them get a little and take some pics
day 63 of my amnesia
20210309_120502.jpg
20210309_120441.jpg
she is getting more brown pistils day by day, and have some milky trichs and some clear, im guiding myself by the tops of the lowest nodes but im keeping an eye on her
20210309_120243.jpg
20210309_120456.jpg
20210309_120432.jpg
some milky some clear
20210309_120302.jpg
20210309_120319.jpg
finally i can upload pics normally and i must say, its easier like this

My skunk also deserved a pic..she had a even cannopy, but im noticing now some of them getting bigger than the others, im training her a bit to keep her even the most i can
20210309_120708.jpg