What's new

First Time Colorado Medical Grow Bubblegum!!!

Looking Good!!!

Looking Good!!!

Hi TyChe!
(i like the username very much btw)

So far your Bubblegum is looking awesome. I went back to see what you had for lights, three 6500k fluorescents. Your plants are looking awesome and what prompted my reply was how little space you have between nodes. That is really nice, that you have hardly any space between the nodes, and hopefully when I get my real light on my babies they will be similiar in stature!

Good luck & happy growing!

-SinSe

TyChe

Hi TyChe!
(i like the username very much btw)

So far your Bubblegum is looking awesome. I went back to see what you had for lights, three 6500k fluorescents. Your plants are looking awesome and what prompted my reply was how little space you have between nodes. That is really nice, that you have hardly any space between the nodes, and hopefully when I get my real light on my babies they will be similiar in stature!

Good luck & happy growing!

-SinSe

Wow!!! yeah thanks. I keep the light right on them. Im about to put a 4th light on them, Cause I have an announcement, ( i started 3 Fem'ed Sensi star and 1 Fem'ed Strawberry Cough and 2 Of the Sensi popped and so did the Strawberry Cough!!!:dance013:)

Thanks Yeah They are very compact. I had a bit of a transplant problem as you have probably seen. I was so pissed. But my dad said that if I dont kill some I would be an unusual grower. SO maybe Im in the clear? But thanks on the drop in. Love to see people respond to my posts. Keep droppin in. I promise lots of pics.:thank you:

over 300+ days of sunshine every year!

over 300+ days of sunshine every year!

Wow!!! yeah thanks. I keep the light right on them. Im about to put a 4th light on them, Cause I have an announcement, ( i started 3 Fem'ed Sensi star and 1 Fem'ed Strawberry Cough and 2 Of the Sensi popped and so did the Strawberry Cough!!!:dance013:)

Thanks Yeah They are very compact. I had a bit of a transplant problem as you have probably seen. I was so pissed. But my dad said that if I dont kill some I would be an unusual grower. SO maybe Im in the clear? But thanks on the drop in. Love to see people respond to my posts. Keep droppin in. I promise lots of pics.:thank you:

Largely inspired by your light set-up, I have a 400w MH waiting to be utilized (waiting on my grow tent to be avaliable), I went out and purchased a couple of 3,500K, 21-watt 34" T5s and then a day after picked up a 6,500K, 54-watt 4' HO T5, so I have some blue and some red/orange spectrums of fluorescents.

And in the grand scheme of things, once I set up the tent, I can always use these lights in addition to the MH anyway, and/or utilize them (the fluorescent tubes) to take care of cuttings, clones, etc., once the tent goes into 12/12...

Oh, the reason I hit Post Reply... it's time for you to give us an update on these Bubblegums now! :tumbleweed: (w/ pics please!! :biggrin:)

-SinSe

drymouth

ge them in ocean forest soil! or better yet some roots organic! you may be able to get away with just giving them water, as the roots mix is strong! I dont put my costly seeds in cheap hardware store no name soils. if you bought them seeds off the boo then your somewhere around 50 to 100 for them right? ocean forest soil is only 10 - 11 bucks! and you could drop the seeds right in! why spend all the bread on seeds to just throw them in some no name soil? start with the best, end with the best!

good luck&good vibes!

TyChe

ge them in ocean forest soil! or better yet some roots organic! you may be able to get away with just giving them water, as the roots mix is strong! I dont put my costly seeds in cheap hardware store no name soils. if you bought them seeds off the boo then your somewhere around 50 to 100 for them right? ocean forest soil is only 10 - 11 bucks! and you could drop the seeds right in! why spend all the bread on seeds to just throw them in some no name soil? start with the best, end with the best!

good luck&good vibes!
That is exactly what I did. They are starting to take off now.:jump:

TyChe

Largely inspired by your light set-up, I have a 400w MH waiting to be utilized (waiting on my grow tent to be avaliable), I went out and purchased a couple of 3,500K, 21-watt 34" T5s and then a day after picked up a 6,500K, 54-watt 4' HO T5, so I have some blue and some red/orange spectrums of fluorescents.

And in the grand scheme of things, once I set up the tent, I can always use these lights in addition to the MH anyway, and/or utilize them (the fluorescent tubes) to take care of cuttings, clones, etc., once the tent goes into 12/12...

Oh, the reason I hit Post Reply... it's time for you to give us an update on these Bubblegums now! :tumbleweed: (w/ pics please!! :biggrin:)

-SinSe
Very cool. Wow. Didnt know it was that good of a light set up. Well you asked for it. I was taking pics of them and checking on them when you posted this. Well here you go. Thank you guys for watching my grow. Kinda cool when people watch me. :wave:

Good Work!

Good Work!

Well here you go. Thank you guys for watching my grow. :wave:

Hey bud,

Thanks for putting up your shots so quick - that's awesome. Looks like they are really starting to take off pretty quick now! oh & btw if you are wondering where the rest of your post is, I just quoted the pics I like the best :)

PS: I really enjoyed going through the pictures, and right mine now are just not worth even really documenting since they're only in week 2 of veggin... however I will gladly show you what mine are looking like very soon!

Happy gardening & I will ttyl!

-SinSe

TyChe

For sure no problem. Yeah let me see um. Love to take a look. Yeah it was a pain in the ass. But working. While I was taking pic I had the lights up and was putting them down and the last light dropped on one of my big ones. I think it will recover but maybe a little stunted. Fuck it though. Learning alot of new things will be nice when I have everything up and going how i want it.

For sure no problem. Yeah let me see um. Love to take a look. Yeah it was a pain in the ass. But working. While I was taking pic I had the lights up and was putting them down and the last light dropped on one of my big ones. I think it will recover but maybe a little stunted. Fuck it though. Learning alot of new things will be nice when I have everything up and going how i want it.

Check the link in my signature for some more pics. I'd hate to hijack your thread, or clutter it w/ my pics, so I will only post a couple here, the complete set(s) are in my signature...

These are fresh from 04/28/11:

Space Jill @ about 2 weeks from seed!

Sorry to hear about the light, you are right though, ultimately it hurts "us" more than the plant probably, and may take a day or two, but it will recover :)

-SinSe

TyChe

Check the link in my signature for some more pics. I'd hate to hijack your thread, or clutter it w/ my pics, so I will only post a couple here, the complete set(s) are in my signature...

These are fresh from 04/28/11:

Space Jill @ about 2 weeks from seed!

Sorry to hear about the light, you are right though, ultimately it hurts "us" more than the plant probably, and may take a day or two, but it will recover :)

-SinSe
how did you get you seedlings into the pucks? and yeah its already recovered....

TyChe

NEW PICS(I FOUND FEMALES!!!)

NEW PICS(I FOUND FEMALES!!!)

Yeah this GIRLS have been rocking out.. I found 2 females and maybe one male but a little to small I think. Let me know. PS... Can anyone tell me what the deal with the leaves of one of my plants. They bend sideways all weird and one of them is really beefy/stocky looking. Almost INDICA????? Real Deal Serious Seeds BUBBLEGUM:jump:

TyChe

Lots of views and.... NO COMMENTS????? Pointers, high fives nothing? Damn tough crowd. Fine I wont post any flowering pics. Just smoke shots LMAO>>>>>:tumbleweed:

barnyard

nice tight nodes...the stretch happens during the flowering stage...its genetically determined and you can't control for it...other than controlling for the other variables the cause stretching such as excessive N, over watering, light quality etc etc

during the flowering stretching period expect the plants to increase approx 3x in size...so if you're starting with a 1 meter plant at the end of vegging when you switch the light cycle, then you'll end up with a 3 meter plant at the end of flowering.

the side leaf bending is probably also genetics, IMO

your plants look good, nice and compact...keep up the good work

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts