What's new

First Time Colorado Medical Grow Bubblegum!!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey ty che - thread looks pretty good for first time and hydro at that. thanks for sharing with the group your right not alot of serious' bgum threads around here, not really alot of threads on his gear in general. i ran the chronic awhile ago and thought it was decent. did take me a couple rounds to get used to her, and curing it, but after 3-4 rounds it was a fantastic finished product, plants werent as hardy and tolerant as i expected them to be. i wouldnt worry too much about how your leaves look, obviously something is up and you should try and figure it out, but dont let it keep you up at night, yknow. this late into flower in sure youll finish out just fine, and your next go round will be better and so on and so forth. and about the views/post count thing, remember alot of people view pages on this site that arent even members, or growers even, maybe just random people googling tasty strain names, like bubblegum maybe. anyway bro, have enjoyed this, and will check back soon for sure. best of luck to you and your ladies!

ps i noticed there is nothing clickable in your signature, you should probably include a link or hotlink the text so people can get to it easier. just a thought....

Last edited:

TyChe

hey ty che - thread looks pretty good for first time and hydro at that. thanks for sharing with the group your right not alot of serious' bgum threads around here, not really alot of threads on his gear in general. i ran the chronic awhile ago and thought it was decent. did take me a couple rounds to get used to her, and curing it, but after 3-4 rounds it was a fantastic finished product, plants werent as hardy and tolerant as i expected them to be. i wouldnt worry too much about how your leaves look, obviously something is up and you should try and figure it out, but dont let it keep you up at night, yknow. this late into flower in sure youll finish out just fine, and your next go round will be better and so on and so forth. and about the views/post count thing, remember alot of people view pages on this site that arent even members, or growers even, maybe just random people googling tasty strain names, like bubblegum maybe. anyway bro, have enjoyed this, and will check back soon for sure. best of luck to you and your ladies!

ps i noticed there is nothing clickable in your signature, you should probably include a link or hotlink the text so people can get to it easier. just a thought....

Thank you. Yeah not a lot. Maybe more of a commercial strain. I really wish I could get my hands on some pre-2000 AK47. That would be awesome. I sold the beans. Anyways. On the Hydro thing, I would say I could not check the water as much as ...... say someone who had it at home so I was kinda a problem. But far better then the other. So, yeah. Hydro Is kinda weird. I dont understand the way you are supposed to feed them, I tried to keep the EC at or below 1250 but as soon as I add something in I would go to 2500 on the ec. So I am frustrated with that. Also, something else I am dealing with is the light situation. I keep blowing breakers. And I have 3 days with no light on them cause I have a bad ballast. So I wouldnt be supprised to see them herm. Fuck it. Just seeds. I have 2 more days then I flush them.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Judging by the leaves few prob areas I will say over fert causing p lockout for the curling ones. To much N for the diseased looking green ones. next run try flushing a lil more each week and taper the nutes down some. That's my opinion assuming that ph is right That should stop the wilting ones also. If using ro water supplement cal n mg too. Just remember it's better to under feed and build up amounts than to feed hard fry and lockout. Also never let medium get overdry. That also causes salts to lockup and over release at rehydration

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah i feel you have to flush quite abit to keep things on an even keel. based on my personal experiences with chem nutes in peat of course. didnt catch that this is a location other than your residence makes things trickier for sure. 2500 ppm is alot. maybe aim for 800 if your still getting really high readings like that? im a soil type of guy so should prob not take any advice from me lol. i dunno what is up with your electrical stuff.... if you have 15A breakers maybe you could replace them with 20A ones or put some fans on extension cords on other breakers. how many breakers of what amperage are you using for how many amps drawn for your grow?