~star~crash~

Firestorm...she's got vigour

Firestorm...she's got vigour

picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Wcs have ya flowered my cut yet?

I just got your cuts not to long ago there in the cloner still she just rooted.Yours was from seeds you popped ?

@hammerhead She's very easy to grow and I'm keeping her I'm not letting this one go.I was wondering about the cola like that so does your #7 do that ? anyway Great job on this strain :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was def other keepers in those seeds. I found a few. The only 1 that had the best traits for keeper status was #7. I had another #45? that was killer but didn't yield well.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Well we will see what this cuts got I think I have 4 of them rooted.Quick question was the others lacking potency or taste? They all seen to yield wellfrom what I have seen

~star~crash~

excellent:biggrin: & thanks for the clarification & your work & selection that went into her creation...i checked some of the pics in the beginning of this thread and found what i wanted to see...holy shit:woohoo:dank & chunk...i feel privileged to have her..yep

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Environmental variance.. Here she was frosty..She leans more to wifi.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trich production is no slouch here when i run it !!! some of the stickiest bud to trim besides gg4 & CC . gotta clean the scissors after each branch .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most issues can be traced to environment. Stress is not always something we see. To much NPK, to hot, to cold. All plants are run identically the same but are in different areas of the flower room. All rooms have a sweet spot. I call this area my Goldie locks zone. I put most new stuff in this area.

Last edited: