What's new

FIRESTORM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think depends on what we are growing and what kind of high you like. The longer you let them go the more couch lock they become(clear,milky,amber). Everything has been 60-65 days here. I like all Milky heads with some amber.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
70 days is my average for just about everything other than glue at 63 days or the diesels at 77 to 84 .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
59 days ..... just a touch less than 2 weeks to go ! 70 TO 71 days should be good to harvest them .
Firestorm #7

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks killer as always DB

I took down #36. She is really strong, makes me sweat when I puff on her.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what kind of weight you pulling per 1000 with the FS Dan ?

and hows the stretch compared to gg4 ?

the weight per light is kinda hard to answer JW , because i have 3 lights over 2 4 x 4 trays & they're not on full 1000 watts , they're turned down to 750 because it was to intense at full power .
but i average 1.5 per tray or more . so i'm getting a QP per plant on average .

the stretch is double , not as long as GG4 , they're typically done stretching by 15 or 16 days . branching is not as abundant , but much stronger ! top them a few times in veg & they'll bush out pretty nicely . the buds are fat & heavy as hell , nice & solid too .

i took pics tonight at 67 days , they'll come down on friday at 69 .

picture.php

picture.php

got a few foxtails this time on the ones directly under the light .

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
the weight per light is kinda hard to answer JW , because i have 3 lights over 2 4 x 4 trays & they're not on full 1000 watts , they're turned down to 750 because it was to intense at full power .
but i average 1.5 per tray or more . so i'm getting a QP per plant on average .

the stretch is double , not as long as GG4 , they're typically done stretching by 15 or 16 days . branching is not as abundant , but much stronger ! top them a few times in veg & they'll bush out pretty nicely . the buds are fat & heavy as hell , nice & solid too .

i took pics tonight at 67 days , they'll come down on friday at 69 .

View Image

View Image

got a few foxtails this time on the ones directly under the light .

View Image

Dan you're not making it any easier on my ya know the decisions....There getting tougher......looking at pics like that...:tiphat:

G

I saw a listing in a bank. Don't know if it's the only spot to get them or not. Don't know if I can say the name of the place or if they stack :wave: up to the other places.

About how long till more and will they be V2?
Forgive me if the answer is obvious but what will the difference be between V1 and V2?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant tell ya how long any cross will take. V2 will never get released until I'm comfy with the outcome. I cant say what those differences are I dont know yet. I'm using #7 as the mom unless another better version is found.. I'm still looking through V1 seeds. If I find a better keeper she will be used as the mom. This takes a long time to do.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna give my keeper another run soon. Have ran a clone yet to see how she does but everyone that got some of the seed plant liked it.

G

I cant tell ya how long any cross will take. V2 will never get released until I'm comfy with the outcome. I cant say what those differences are I dont know yet. I'm using #7 as the mom unless another better version is found.. I'm still looking through V1 seeds. If I find a better keeper she will be used as the mom. This takes a long time to do.

So it sounds like a few months at least for more beans at the bank. Bummer. I only needed a few for no more room than I have.

guineapig

Veteran
Pulling up a chair for this one!!! :abduct:

Also, is it possible to get a Hammerhead Avatar T-shirt? :wave:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulling up a chair for this one!!! :abduct:

Also, is it possible to get a Hammerhead Avatar T-shirt? :wave:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

I'm looking at getting some. I dont have any plans to offer them for sale, only for advertising purposes.