What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah they stretched way beyond what i was expecting ! super cropped the shit out of them & still had some grow up past the lights . buncha burnt & bleached tops , but it didn't turn out to bad considering . will know better next round . gonna put them in smaller & put a net over them too . so i can tuck the branches & spread them out more .

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Can't wait to flower out the #7

Can't wait to flower out the #7

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a few more in at 39 days ..... she really is one of my favorite plants !!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
She seems easy to grow so far she's really happy I believe I have her in a 3 gallon bag I will put her in a 5 before I flip so I don't have any issues

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
she is really easy to grow ! not picky like some bitches i know lol

Aspenou812

Veteran
I just got a DM from rb26 on IG... 2 test results for Firestorm #7 are in at over 30%.. I'm trying to get copy's of the tests.

Holy crap..... 30% that's just an insane number..... But what could you expect with two killer parent plants..... Hammer excellent job man.... beautiful plants for sure.... I've just read the whole thread and all i can say is wow..........:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Aspenou812

Veteran
So has anyone ever read a thread and decided to go in a totally different direction in there next grow??? these fat ladies have me wanting to change my plans...... "Fat Bottomed Girls you make my rocking world go round........."

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything has been finishing a week sooner with CMH for me. I just pulled #36 at 63 days. Before the switch 70 days was good. You can adjust after depending on what you like.