Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

:smoky:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think there's only 6 people running Firestorm HH cut. Not many will be able to join in on this conversation. Out of the packs I released less then 3 people have shown any grows from them. The hardest thing I have encountered is getting people to show grows from anything I have released..

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 3 of yours in flower now hammer. I'm also staging a side by side with my cut. See which 1 gets to stay.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
I think there's only 6 people running Firestorm HH cut. Not many will be able to join in on this conversation. Out of the packs I released less then 3 people have shown any grows from them. The hardest thing I have encountered is getting people to show grows from anything I have released..

but it does atleast show you who not to waste time with during your next test time :tiphat: still sucks to hear even you have those problems.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here ya go Star ..... firestorm at day 43 , pics taken tonight

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~star~crash~

i would expect no less from you DB:biggrin:...gorgeous!!! she's so a gluegirl ..look at that... i love the structure & bud formation ..you're going to make them FAT ...aren't'cha...:dance013:

here's what mine looks like as of 2 minutes ago...she's veggin' away

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keep in mind frosty plants do not always mean there keepers. This was Firestorm #36. She did not make it to keeper status do to the aroma and flav being bland.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta have Aroma and flav to go with potency.. It ruins the experience if it taste and smells bad.